Well, it does cause argyria.
Related Forum Threads
- When and how did you start to question? Last post on 1/3/13 at 3:27pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Dipping my toe into a controversial topic--vaccines Last post on 4/16/12 at 4:11pm in May 2012 Due Date Club
- I'm new to the world of Parenting (and vaccinations) Last post on 6/7/11 at 5:38pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Book Suggestions Last post on 6/16/11 at 8:16am in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
- natural healing/homeopathy books and resources? Last post on 3/22/11 at 1:42pm in Health and Healing
Why I Don't Take My Children to Well Baby Visits
Edited on 3/30/13
Are getting no vaccines right for us? - Page 6
The "Blue Man" admitted he made his silver incorrectly.....when properly made, it will not cause argyria. The Blue Man (Paul Karason) also said he would continue to use colloidal silver, despite the fact it turned him blue!
Look, I'm not trying to be a *itch on here. I'm not putting any of this on here is a condescending tone. I do discuss risks of vaccines. There is a federal law that mandates a VIS form be provided with all vaccinations. They list the common to rare side effects, including seizures. However, have you actually looked at all those "Deaths" on the VAERS reporting. You are not required to provide any actual information or evidence. There is a lot of third or fourth hand reporting. I'm not exactly sure how car accident deaths are due to a vaccine. Atrial rupture after a TV falling on a child is not likely due to the vaccine. I am not saying this is a bad system. I do think everything should be reported. Afterall, we don't always put leeches on people or drill holes in their head anymore. Medicine changes.
No, I have not personally examined Jenny McCarthy's child, but I have seen her later interviews after his seizure disorder is being treated.
There are also seizures in children who haven't been vaccinated.
Kathy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not a liar. I can not obviously give out names due to HIPPA ,and well, I'm not going to due to patient confidentiality. I think we will see more of these diseases over the next few years. There are a lot of people who are afraid of vaccinating their children. When Michele Bachmann says things like, I know a Mom who told me HPV vaccine gave her child MR, how can you not be afraid. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/michele-bachmanns-hpv-claims-just-latest-in-gardasil-debate/2011/09/14/gIQA9FjESK_blog.html. Nevermind later she retracts by pointing out she's not a Doctor and you should really consult and discuss with your physician.
To clairify, I've seen 1 death due to Pertussis in the past 5 years. I've had 2 patients in the past 2 years test positive for Pertussis that didn't die. 1 acutally had the full DTAP series except for his 4 yr old booster. I've also had a patient with Hemophagocytic Lymphohystiocytosis which is Incidence is reported to be 1.2 cases per million persons per year. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/986458-overview#a0199. I live in a midwest state, hardly exotic. I also have never seen a death that was thought to be vaccine related. I'm thankful for that. It's bad enough to see the ones that happen for other preventable reasons.
For me my child is not vax at all my doc was shocked when I mentioned it expecting him to want to while I did not. Then at the age of 18 months my DD had a direct exposure to pertussis as did two others from our church. The other 2 where both vaccinated however my daughter was the only one who did not come down with pertussis. When my doc and I discussed it his response was let me guess they were both vaccinated. He was not at all surprised that my DD was the only one who did not get sick. There are so many variants of pertussis that the vax does not do anything for that it is a shot in the dark as to whether there would be protection even if vaccinated.
There is a genetic issue that many people don't know about or don't want to admit when it comes to vaccines. There is so much so much junk and dangerous stuff in them. There is a very good possibility that these vaccines are mutating dna and causing more defects. Because that's why when you see those who have not received vaccines with similar issues it could be something inherited from the parents. It may not cause the same issue in the parents, but because their dna has been damaged their offspring now has this damaged dna. Possibly causing all of these new issues, not only in the vaxxed kids but also in the non-vaxxed. And the more extreme issues are those that have multiplied problems.
- Are getting no vaccines right for us?
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 14 minutes ago
- › New! :) 24 minutes ago
- › Central Auditory Processing Disorder & The Listening Program 31 minutes ago
- › New here, with a growing tribe 32 minutes ago
- › Mommy of 3 37 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Gender Disappointment / Expectation? 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Blog post & link to new group 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11