Well, it does cause argyria.
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- When and how did you start to question? Last post on 1/3/13 at 3:27pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Dipping my toe into a controversial topic--vaccines Last post on 4/16/12 at 4:11pm in May 2012 Birth Club
- I'm new to the world of Parenting (and vaccinations) Last post on 6/7/11 at 5:38pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Book Suggestions Last post on 6/16/11 at 8:16am in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
- natural healing/homeopathy books and resources? Last post on 3/22/11 at 1:42pm in Women's Health
Why I Don't Take My Children to Well Baby Visits
Last edited: 3/30/13
Are getting no vaccines right for us? - Page 6
Look, I'm not trying to be a *itch on here. I'm not putting any of this on here is a condescending tone. I do discuss risks of vaccines. There is a federal law that mandates a VIS form be provided with all vaccinations. They list the common to rare side effects, including seizures. However, have you actually looked at all those "Deaths" on the VAERS reporting. You are not required to provide any actual information or evidence. There is a lot of third or fourth hand reporting. I'm not exactly sure how car accident deaths are due to a vaccine. Atrial rupture after a TV falling on a child is not likely due to the vaccine. I am not saying this is a bad system. I do think everything should be reported. Afterall, we don't always put leeches on people or drill holes in their head anymore. Medicine changes.
No, I have not personally examined Jenny McCarthy's child, but I have seen her later interviews after his seizure disorder is being treated.
There are also seizures in children who haven't been vaccinated.
Kathy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not a liar. I can not obviously give out names due to HIPPA ,and well, I'm not going to due to patient confidentiality. I think we will see more of these diseases over the next few years. There are a lot of people who are afraid of vaccinating their children. When Michele Bachmann says things like, I know a Mom who told me HPV vaccine gave her child MR, how can you not be afraid. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/michele-bachmanns-hpv-claims-just-latest-in-gardasil-debate/2011/09/14/gIQA9FjESK_blog.html. Nevermind later she retracts by pointing out she's not a Doctor and you should really consult and discuss with your physician.
To clairify, I've seen 1 death due to Pertussis in the past 5 years. I've had 2 patients in the past 2 years test positive for Pertussis that didn't die. 1 acutally had the full DTAP series except for his 4 yr old booster. I've also had a patient with Hemophagocytic Lymphohystiocytosis which is Incidence is reported to be 1.2 cases per million persons per year. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/986458-overview#a0199. I live in a midwest state, hardly exotic. I also have never seen a death that was thought to be vaccine related. I'm thankful for that. It's bad enough to see the ones that happen for other preventable reasons.
For me my child is not vax at all my doc was shocked when I mentioned it expecting him to want to while I did not. Then at the age of 18 months my DD had a direct exposure to pertussis as did two others from our church. The other 2 where both vaccinated however my daughter was the only one who did not come down with pertussis. When my doc and I discussed it his response was let me guess they were both vaccinated. He was not at all surprised that my DD was the only one who did not get sick. There are so many variants of pertussis that the vax does not do anything for that it is a shot in the dark as to whether there would be protection even if vaccinated.
There is a genetic issue that many people don't know about or don't want to admit when it comes to vaccines. There is so much so much junk and dangerous stuff in them. There is a very good possibility that these vaccines are mutating dna and causing more defects. Because that's why when you see those who have not received vaccines with similar issues it could be something inherited from the parents. It may not cause the same issue in the parents, but because their dna has been damaged their offspring now has this damaged dna. Possibly causing all of these new issues, not only in the vaxxed kids but also in the non-vaxxed. And the more extreme issues are those that have multiplied problems.
- › Post-partum check in here! 40 seconds ago
- › Did you tell your children about Santa? 3 minutes ago
- › New MTV show "Generation Cryo" 7 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 11 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 13 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 13 minutes ago
- › Unwanted Baby Gifts 14 minutes ago
- › First movements 16 minutes ago
- › Twins 19 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo