I'm hoping for no baby this weekend. We are suppose to be getting a lot of snow tonight and then it's gonna blow around all day on Saturday and then snow again on Sunday. We live in the country. The drifts can get pretty big and I would like the midwife to be able to make it to my house, if possible. I still have a couple weeks before my due date but you never know. My DD decided to come 2 weeks early. Just my luck this baby will decide to come during a blizzard
Oh yeah, snow concerns here too. We live half a mile down a little dirt road. Luckily the guy who plows for us is great, but it does make you watch the weather a little more closely.