or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › VAXED VS UNVAXED SURVEY!!! FILL IT OUT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VAXED VS UNVAXED SURVEY!!! FILL IT OUT

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/health-vaccinated-children-survey.html

post #2 of 7

You realize any data from this survey is completely useless due to reporting bias and selection bias, right?

post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

You realize any data from this survey is completely useless due to reporting bias and selection bias, right?


that may be..but its fun to fill it out...and to know someone is at least trying to do a survey... a PP stated that there are no surveys out there, so i posted this one.

post #4 of 7

It is a survey - not a double blind study. Doesn't mean that what it reveals is useless. IMo just because something doesn't PROVE or DISPROVE something doesn't mean it is useless.

post #5 of 7

I guess.  I just can't imagine how a survey so tainted by bias can be useful at all.

post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

I guess.  I just can't imagine how a survey so tainted by bias can be useful at all.



I feel that way about most of the studies conducted by the medical community.

 

post #7 of 7


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post



I feel that way about most of the studies conducted by the medical community.

 



truedat.gif  Exactly what I was going to say!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Not Vaccinating
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › VAXED VS UNVAXED SURVEY!!! FILL IT OUT