Had a slightly crazy work week, very little sleep, and then got my period today. Scale shows about a 1-2lbs loss so far for this week, which is amazing. I have been able to get some great work outs in but things have felt hectic. Hoping my period does not throw me off too much. Skipped having serious cravings (which was nice since I went crazy last week).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Weight loss challenge! Last post on Today at 3:14 am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/18/14 at 12:05pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - Page 14post #262 of 3472/26/12 at 2:14pmThread Starter
181.3 today!! 2.7 pounds down. Not bad considering I was at a music festival ALL DAY Saturday, and the meal options weren't super healthy.
Okay, now for the walk of shame... No pie last week! I'm bad, I know, I'm sorry. I will do it tonight without fail, I promise
Looking forward to some more weigh ins from you all!post #263 of 3472/27/12 at 12:05amThread Starterpost #264 of 3472/27/12 at 12:13amThread Starter
Overall weight loss from biggest to smallest:
Neck and neck between Clay Bear and Dantes Mama... with Trekking Girl not far behind!!
Clay Bear 14 Dantes Mama 13.2 Trekking Girl 11.3 Lovetolaugh 9.40 Milk8shake 8 Pacific Bliss 6 AllisonRose 5 Amanda Marie 4.80 Buzzer Beater 4 Janinemh 2 Barefoot mama99 1 PoppyMama 0.5 Stegenrae +2post #265 of 3472/27/12 at 12:23amThread Starter
Oh, but it's different when we look at percentages, which is what is going to win the challenge, after all!!
All of a sudden, Lovetolaugh is a real threat....
Dantes Mama 7.2 Lovetolaugh 6.8 Clay Bear 6.22 Trekking Girl 5.4 Milk8shake 4.2 Pacific Bliss 3.4 AllisonRose 2.9 Buzzer Beater 2.6 Amanda Marie 2.2 Janinemh 1.2 Barefoot mama99 0.5 PoppyMama
And here's the pie chart I owe youpost #266 of 3472/27/12 at 6:29ampost #267 of 3472/27/12 at 6:31ampost #268 of 3472/27/12 at 6:34ampost #269 of 3472/27/12 at 8:05ampost #270 of 3472/27/12 at 8:22ampost #271 of 3472/27/12 at 9:12am
Awesome to see so many people dropping this week! Good work everyone.
Another good week for me. I am really proud of myself for plugging along, sticking with it and fighting for it. Kep saying to myself "This weight does not belong to me"
Start of Challenge: 225
Week One: 217
Week Two: 215
Week Three: 213
Week Four: 211
Week Five: 208
Total lost during challenge: 17 pounds
Total Percentage during challenge: 7.56%post #272 of 3472/27/12 at 9:20ampost #273 of 3472/27/12 at 1:24pmpost #274 of 3472/27/12 at 3:34pm
I weighed 216.8. Only a little down from 217.4. I'm going back to Weight Watchers. It still will probably be slow going because of breastfeeding, but at least I'll be more conscious of how much I'm eating. Still not getting enough exercise on non hockey days. I could add more rink days, but it means getting up at 5 :30am and being on the ice by 6am, and making sure I'm home by 7 to get my dd up and ready for school.post #275 of 3472/28/12 at 5:50pmpost #276 of 3472/29/12 at 2:06pm
Holy Shit guys. I took my measurements on 10/1/12 (arms, bust, waist, hips, thigh, calf) and I redid them all today. I have lost 28.5 inches since then. So happy. I love seeing that my fat arms are 2.25 inches smaller than they used to be! My waist is 8 inches tighter! Really pleased and so happy I have measurements and not just pounds to celebrate.post #277 of 3472/29/12 at 2:45pmpost #278 of 3472/29/12 at 3:39pmpost #279 of 3472/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #280 of 3473/1/12 at 6:06am
Claybear...absolutely fabulous!! You go!!! Wish I had thought to take measurements when I started.
I'm with you, Trekkingirl. I went out with some friends on Tuesday night to celebrate the completion of a very, very large volunteer fundraising project that I chaired. Well, lots of margaritas and nachos is not so good for weight loss...although it was great for my sanity! I'm afraid to go near the scale! After eating so healthy for the last several weeks, it was really noticeable how bad all that dairy and sugar made me feel. I'm still recovering!
Dantesmama..congratulations on kissing the 170's goodbye! Here's to never seeing them again!!
I hope you're recovering nicely from surgery, Buzzer. You are like the tortoise...slow and steady wins the race.
It sounds like you have lots going on, Stegenrae. I hope you get it all figured out soon. And don't worry about the red team!!
Congrats to everyone else on their losses! Once you're back to your regular routine, that weight will fall right off, Pacific!
I'm off to exercise.....
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › *~*~*~*~* December 2014 DDC Roll Call Thread! *~*~*~*~* 1 minute ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 2 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 3 minutes ago
- › new ddc? 5 minutes ago
- › New Step mom of a 12 year old boy 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 Project challenge 52 weeks 52 projects 9 minutes ago
- › new here and First Time Mom- looking for mom groups 9 minutes ago
- › How old are you during this pregnancy? 10 minutes ago
- › Hello! 12 minutes ago
- › How do you take care of yourself? 13 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness