Had a slightly crazy work week, very little sleep, and then got my period today. Scale shows about a 1-2lbs loss so far for this week, which is amazing. I have been able to get some great work outs in but things have felt hectic. Hoping my period does not throw me off too much. Skipped having serious cravings (which was nice since I went crazy last week).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- My skin itches when I runs Last post on 5/6/13 at 7:54am in Fitness and Weight Management
- It Works! Wraps for weight loss? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:31pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Blooming 1000 minutes Challenge for May 2013!!! Last post on Today at 6:21 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- join me in losing 10 pounds in 2 months Last post on 4/29/13 at 9:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- New mommys who wanna lose weight.. you wanna check this out Last post on 5/19/13 at 9:39pm in Fitness and Weight Management
5 Elements for Healthy Living
Edited on 4/15/13
- Baby and YouEdited on 1/26/11
- MamayogaEdited on 1/2/12
- ToningEdited on 4/26/10
- For Beginner Cyclists: How to Make Family Cycling a Part of Your...Edited on 10/19/12
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - Page 14post #262 of 3472/26/12 at 2:14pmThread Starter
181.3 today!! 2.7 pounds down. Not bad considering I was at a music festival ALL DAY Saturday, and the meal options weren't super healthy.
Okay, now for the walk of shame... No pie last week! I'm bad, I know, I'm sorry. I will do it tonight without fail, I promise
Looking forward to some more weigh ins from you all!post #263 of 3472/27/12 at 12:05amThread Starter
Last week, in order of biggest to smallest losses
Lovetolaugh 4 Dantes Mama 3 Janinemh 2.80 Stegenrae 2 Clay Bear 2 AllisonRose 1.5 Buzzer Beater 1 Milk8shake 0.90 Pacific Bliss 0.59 Amanda Marie 0.20 Barefoot mama99 0.19 Trekking Girl 0.10 PoppyMama +1.5post #264 of 3472/27/12 at 12:13amThread Starter
Overall weight loss from biggest to smallest:
Neck and neck between Clay Bear and Dantes Mama... with Trekking Girl not far behind!!
Clay Bear 14 Dantes Mama 13.2 Trekking Girl 11.3 Lovetolaugh 9.40 Milk8shake 8 Pacific Bliss 6 AllisonRose 5 Amanda Marie 4.80 Buzzer Beater 4 Janinemh 2 Barefoot mama99 1 PoppyMama 0.5 Stegenrae +2post #265 of 3472/27/12 at 12:23amThread Starter
Oh, but it's different when we look at percentages, which is what is going to win the challenge, after all!!
All of a sudden, Lovetolaugh is a real threat....
Dantes Mama 7.2 Lovetolaugh 6.8 Clay Bear 6.22 Trekking Girl 5.4 Milk8shake 4.2 Pacific Bliss 3.4 AllisonRose 2.9 Buzzer Beater 2.6 Amanda Marie 2.2 Janinemh 1.2 Barefoot mama99 0.5 PoppyMama
And here's the pie chart I owe youpost #266 of 3472/27/12 at 6:29ampost #267 of 3472/27/12 at 6:31am
Thanks for the pie, Milk! Gotta love those percentages!!
I weighed in at 128.0 today, so I think that's only down 1.8. Better than nothing.....
Off to exercise now...looking for a bigger loss this week!
GO RED TEAM!!!post #268 of 3472/27/12 at 6:34ampost #269 of 3472/27/12 at 8:05ampost #270 of 3472/27/12 at 8:22ampost #271 of 3472/27/12 at 9:12am
Awesome to see so many people dropping this week! Good work everyone.
Another good week for me. I am really proud of myself for plugging along, sticking with it and fighting for it. Kep saying to myself "This weight does not belong to me"
Start of Challenge: 225
Week One: 217
Week Two: 215
Week Three: 213
Week Four: 211
Week Five: 208
Total lost during challenge: 17 pounds
Total Percentage during challenge: 7.56%post #272 of 3472/27/12 at 9:20ampost #273 of 3472/27/12 at 1:24pm
168.8, down only 1.8 from last week. I'm a little bummed because two days ago I was down to 168.0; not sure what caused it to creep back up. Oh well, a loss is still a loss, and it feels good to kiss the 170's goodbye!post #274 of 3472/27/12 at 3:34pm
I weighed 216.8. Only a little down from 217.4. I'm going back to Weight Watchers. It still will probably be slow going because of breastfeeding, but at least I'll be more conscious of how much I'm eating. Still not getting enough exercise on non hockey days. I could add more rink days, but it means getting up at 5 :30am and being on the ice by 6am, and making sure I'm home by 7 to get my dd up and ready for school.post #275 of 3472/28/12 at 5:50pmpost #276 of 3472/29/12 at 2:06pm
Holy Shit guys. I took my measurements on 10/1/12 (arms, bust, waist, hips, thigh, calf) and I redid them all today. I have lost 28.5 inches since then. So happy. I love seeing that my fat arms are 2.25 inches smaller than they used to be! My waist is 8 inches tighter! Really pleased and so happy I have measurements and not just pounds to celebrate.post #277 of 3472/29/12 at 2:45pmpost #278 of 3472/29/12 at 3:39pmpost #279 of 3472/29/12 at 4:06pmpost #280 of 3473/1/12 at 6:06am
Claybear...absolutely fabulous!! You go!!! Wish I had thought to take measurements when I started.
I'm with you, Trekkingirl. I went out with some friends on Tuesday night to celebrate the completion of a very, very large volunteer fundraising project that I chaired. Well, lots of margaritas and nachos is not so good for weight loss...although it was great for my sanity! I'm afraid to go near the scale! After eating so healthy for the last several weeks, it was really noticeable how bad all that dairy and sugar made me feel. I'm still recovering!
Dantesmama..congratulations on kissing the 170's goodbye! Here's to never seeing them again!!
I hope you're recovering nicely from surgery, Buzzer. You are like the tortoise...slow and steady wins the race.
It sounds like you have lots going on, Stegenrae. I hope you get it all figured out soon. And don't worry about the red team!!
Congrats to everyone else on their losses! Once you're back to your regular routine, that weight will fall right off, Pacific!
I'm off to exercise.....
- The eight week healthy weight loss challenge
- Baby and You
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 21 minutes ago
- › Orthokeratology for Children 26 minutes ago
- › I just got a call from my day care provider 26 minutes ago
- › "A Nation of Wimps" 28 minutes ago
- › Need car seat for tall 4 year old 30 minutes ago
- › Stressed about Nursing Strike 31 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 31 minutes ago
- › How do I take care of these? (Wool covers) 34 minutes ago
- › Fixing the world, one "mixed' baby at a time 35 minutes ago
- › SC - North Charleston/Moncks Corner Area Birth Options 36 minutes ago
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo