Joyfulheart - that's ok. You'll rock the scale next week!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/12/14 at 9:55am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Anyone do WWatchers? Online? - Page 11post #201 of 2733/16/12 at 7:04pmpost #202 of 2733/18/12 at 7:57ampost #203 of 2733/18/12 at 2:49pmpost #204 of 2733/18/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
Yes, indeed -- starting a new week today! Isn't there a WW quote of "It's a brand new day". How about, "It's a brand new week!?!"
Hope everyone has a great week!post #205 of 2733/18/12 at 3:12pmpost #206 of 2733/19/12 at 5:45ampost #207 of 2733/19/12 at 6:58ampost #208 of 2733/19/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Oh, that stinks. I hope you're on the mend very, very soon!
I had my weigh in today. Down, are you ready? drum roll...4 ounces! haha...well, it's better than gaining, which I thought was going to happen!
I love going to my meetings. They're fun, and it's motivating.
Well, I think I will go take my dog for a nice, long walk now. I know my walks are really helpig my efforts, and I probably wouldn't go as often or as far if I weren't with my pup.
Peace to all ~post #209 of 2733/19/12 at 5:33pmpost #210 of 2733/21/12 at 7:29pm
How's everyone doing this week??
I've been barely staying within my points this week. Sigh...I feel my motivation slipping!
Anyway today I did do water aerobics for an hour and walk the dog for 45 minutes, so I earned 8 activity points. I think I'll just focus on the positive! And that is a positive!!
Hope everyone's doing well!!
Peace~~post #211 of 2733/21/12 at 7:44pmpost #212 of 2733/22/12 at 12:22pmpost #213 of 2733/22/12 at 12:31pmpost #214 of 2733/22/12 at 12:39pmpost #215 of 2733/22/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
That's awesome that you're walking every day. I am too, and it feels so great. I'm not always motivated to get myself out there, but with a new dog, I just gotta do it!
Dmitrizmom -- glad you're feeling better!!post #216 of 2733/22/12 at 7:16pmpost #217 of 2733/22/12 at 8:30pmpost #218 of 2733/25/12 at 8:17ampost #219 of 2733/25/12 at 8:56am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 19 seconds ago
- › Do you wash your face daily? 7 minutes ago
- › Anyone doing MaterniT21/Harmony Test? 10 minutes ago
- › Blogging 11 minutes ago
- › organizing before baby comes... 11 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 12 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call! 16 minutes ago
- › What does everyone do for income? 29 minutes ago
- › October 2014 Roll Call 31 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 31 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild