Joyfulheart - that's ok. You'll rock the scale next week!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- My skin itches when I runs Last post on 5/6/13 at 7:54am in Fitness and Weight Management
- It Works! Wraps for weight loss? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:31pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Blooming 1000 minutes Challenge for May 2013!!! Last post on Yesterday at 6:02 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- join me in losing 10 pounds in 2 months Last post on 4/29/13 at 9:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- New mommys who wanna lose weight.. you wanna check this out Last post on 5/19/13 at 9:39pm in Fitness and Weight Management
5 Elements for Healthy Living
Edited on 4/15/13
- Baby and YouEdited on 1/26/11
- MamayogaEdited on 1/2/12
- ToningEdited on 4/26/10
- For Beginner Cyclists: How to Make Family Cycling a Part of Your...Edited on 10/19/12
Anyone do WWatchers? Online? - Page 11post #201 of 2733/16/12 at 7:04pmpost #202 of 2733/18/12 at 7:57ampost #203 of 2733/18/12 at 2:49pmpost #204 of 2733/18/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
Yes, indeed -- starting a new week today! Isn't there a WW quote of "It's a brand new day". How about, "It's a brand new week!?!"
Hope everyone has a great week!post #205 of 2733/18/12 at 3:12pmpost #206 of 2733/19/12 at 5:45ampost #207 of 2733/19/12 at 6:58am
hoping to keep my hind end moving this week. kids have shared some viral crud that makes it hurt to swallow... might make it easy to stay within points but isn't going to help on the exercise front.post #208 of 2733/19/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Oh, that stinks. I hope you're on the mend very, very soon!
I had my weigh in today. Down, are you ready? drum roll...4 ounces! haha...well, it's better than gaining, which I thought was going to happen!
I love going to my meetings. They're fun, and it's motivating.
Well, I think I will go take my dog for a nice, long walk now. I know my walks are really helpig my efforts, and I probably wouldn't go as often or as far if I weren't with my pup.
Peace to all ~post #209 of 2733/19/12 at 5:33pmpost #210 of 2733/21/12 at 7:29pm
How's everyone doing this week??
I've been barely staying within my points this week. Sigh...I feel my motivation slipping!
Anyway today I did do water aerobics for an hour and walk the dog for 45 minutes, so I earned 8 activity points. I think I'll just focus on the positive! And that is a positive!!
Hope everyone's doing well!!
Peace~~post #211 of 2733/21/12 at 7:44pmHey joyfulheart. I love water aerobics. Yes, focus on the positive and take one week at a time. You can do it.
I'm doing much better this week with points and exercise. I've been walking daily. I've got to make up for last week!post #212 of 2733/22/12 at 12:22pmpost #213 of 2733/22/12 at 12:31pmpost #214 of 2733/22/12 at 12:39pmpost #215 of 2733/22/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
That's awesome that you're walking every day. I am too, and it feels so great. I'm not always motivated to get myself out there, but with a new dog, I just gotta do it!
Dmitrizmom -- glad you're feeling better!!post #216 of 2733/22/12 at 7:16pmpost #217 of 2733/22/12 at 8:30pmpost #218 of 2733/25/12 at 8:17ampost #219 of 2733/25/12 at 8:56am
- Anyone do WWatchers? Online?
- Baby and You
- › Holy pubic symphysis pain 32 seconds ago
- › The *Official* Bead Swap Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Homeschooling on the South side of Chicago 2 minutes ago
- › I feel like I am the only one in the world that choses not to... 3 minutes ago
- › All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? 7 minutes ago
- › Any moms out there with babies who hate carseats? 10 minutes ago
- › Is 2 years old too young to BEGIN separation? 13 minutes ago
- › Breech Babies Turn! 14 minutes ago
- › Fundal Height 15 minutes ago
- › Trying to Adopt/Foster 2013 Chat Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack by nataliebassoon
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by nataliebassoon
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by stormysky
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo