Joyfulheart - that's ok. You'll rock the scale next week!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Anyone do WWatchers? Online? - Page 11post #201 of 2733/16/12 at 7:04pmpost #202 of 2733/18/12 at 7:57ampost #203 of 2733/18/12 at 2:49pmpost #204 of 2733/18/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
Yes, indeed -- starting a new week today! Isn't there a WW quote of "It's a brand new day". How about, "It's a brand new week!?!"
Hope everyone has a great week!post #205 of 2733/18/12 at 3:12pmpost #206 of 2733/19/12 at 5:45ampost #207 of 2733/19/12 at 6:58ampost #208 of 2733/19/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Oh, that stinks. I hope you're on the mend very, very soon!
I had my weigh in today. Down, are you ready? drum roll...4 ounces! haha...well, it's better than gaining, which I thought was going to happen!
I love going to my meetings. They're fun, and it's motivating.
Well, I think I will go take my dog for a nice, long walk now. I know my walks are really helpig my efforts, and I probably wouldn't go as often or as far if I weren't with my pup.
Peace to all ~post #209 of 2733/19/12 at 5:33pmpost #210 of 2733/21/12 at 7:29pm
How's everyone doing this week??
I've been barely staying within my points this week. Sigh...I feel my motivation slipping!
Anyway today I did do water aerobics for an hour and walk the dog for 45 minutes, so I earned 8 activity points. I think I'll just focus on the positive! And that is a positive!!
Hope everyone's doing well!!
Peace~~post #211 of 2733/21/12 at 7:44pmpost #212 of 2733/22/12 at 12:22pmpost #213 of 2733/22/12 at 12:31pmpost #214 of 2733/22/12 at 12:39pmpost #215 of 2733/22/12 at 3:54pmQuote:
That's awesome that you're walking every day. I am too, and it feels so great. I'm not always motivated to get myself out there, but with a new dog, I just gotta do it!
Dmitrizmom -- glad you're feeling better!!post #216 of 2733/22/12 at 7:16pmpost #217 of 2733/22/12 at 8:30pmpost #218 of 2733/25/12 at 8:17ampost #219 of 2733/25/12 at 8:56am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 2 minutes ago
- › Sodium asorbate help 4 minutes ago
- › Why are women such jerks when it comes to vaccinations? 5 minutes ago
- › December Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 16 minutes ago
- › FREE materials 17 minutes ago
- › Past due! 18 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 19 minutes ago
- › Let's talk about breastfeeding! 22 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh