Welcome MsKez! If you chart, feel free to share the link so we can stalk you! I hope your stay with us is short
AFM: Thought I'd just quick pop in and give you guys an update. My DH decided against doing an "at home" sample and rescheduled for yesterday. He got his results today and they say his motility and morphology are great. His count is kinda low, so they want to do another test before making any decisions. The woman on the phone spoke to my husband like he was a moron and didn't give actual numbers. She said, "The shape is thumbs up! The speed is thumbs up! But the count could be higher. Like, if it were out of 100, you would score an 81." She said that they only treat with drugs counts that fall under 30 or 40. They are thinking that since he had to move the donation day from Monday to Wednesday that he might have just waited too long. She said to abstain for 2 days this next test to see if that makes a difference. I'm pretty sure that there are vitamins and stuff my DH can take to fairly easily increase the count. We aren't too concerned. But, you never know if the minor problem he has combined with the somewhat minor problems I'm having are equaling out to more significant combined issue.
I saw my doc today and she is increasing my thyroid meds and keeping the progesterone supplement. We'll see if that helps next month. I'm consulting with another doctor right now to get referred to a fertility specialist. I'm hoping they will consider checking to see if my tubes are blocked, if I have adhesions from my c-section, or any other physical abnormality that may be preventing us from getting pregnant. I just don't want to have to wait for the 12 month waiting period when I can do something about a problem now, you know?