I have a few things I do have on my to do list every day to feel like a sane adult.
1. Put my bare feet on the ground outside.
2. Clean beyond diapers and dishes 4 x 15 minutes.
3. Work out for 1 hour
4. Stretch or Yoga
5. Cook a hot breakfast for everyone in the house.
6. Read at least one article of local news, one of national news and one international news.
7. Brush my hair beyond what is necessary for a bun.
I'm thinking of adding some more but I'll have to actually accomplish the first seven. I haven't gotten the working out and stretching part back into my routine, but this week I have accomplished 1,2, and 5. I'm often iffy on the others, but a worthwhile goal.
Do you have a sanity checklist?
If you did what would be on it?