Way to go, trekkingirl and Erika!
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Postpartum Weight Loss- February 2012! - Page 2post #22 of 312/14/12 at 2:09pmThread Starter
Wow! That's awesome. I just updated your stats as down 11 more lbs from the last time.Quote:
Congrats on the loss and take it easy.Quote:Originally Posted by trekkingirl
Low carb is going really well. I've lost a total of 12 pounds! I was back up to 208 when I "woke up" and this morning I weighed in at 196.8! I haven't been extreme, the book LIFE WITHOUT BREAD suggests not too much fruit because of the sugar. I have a little fruit. It says 72 carbs a day. I don't count carbs, I just eat whats aloud in the diet. I think breastfeeding is helping expel calories because exercise has been really hard. I have been trying to just get out for a walk. Or sometimes just get out of the house and away from the kitchen. I had a procedure on my back on Friday and I have been in a lot of pain ever since.
I hope you get some pain relief soon.
AFM, I did not lose any weight last week but just noticed my stats said 174. I am actually down to 171.6.
post #23 of 312/15/12 at 12:40pm
Hello, I'd like to be added. I really need some accountability and motivation.
Had my baby Jan 29th after gaining 43lbs. I'm all healed up and ready to tackle this weight. It's too cold for us to really go out for some exercise so I'm not expecting any quick losses. Current weight 150 Goal weight 125.
Thanks!post #24 of 312/15/12 at 2:10pmpost #25 of 312/17/12 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #26 of 313/1/12 at 6:40ampost #27 of 313/2/12 at 12:44pmpost #28 of 313/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #29 of 313/5/12 at 5:46ampost #30 of 313/5/12 at 7:00am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Christmas gift ideas for ourselves? 6 minutes ago
- › would you change your kid's name? 23 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 26 minutes ago
- › November Chat Thread 38 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Am I overreacting? 45 minutes ago
- › Scary toys from memory lane! 47 minutes ago
- › Warning Your children aren't even safe in your locked yard from sex... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › milestones 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › July's Jubilantly Jovial DDC Roster 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo