Way to go, trekkingirl and Erika!
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Postpartum Weight Loss- February 2012! - Page 2post #22 of 312/14/12 at 2:09pmThread Starter
Wow! That's awesome. I just updated your stats as down 11 more lbs from the last time.Quote:
Congrats on the loss and take it easy.Quote:Originally Posted by trekkingirl
Low carb is going really well. I've lost a total of 12 pounds! I was back up to 208 when I "woke up" and this morning I weighed in at 196.8! I haven't been extreme, the book LIFE WITHOUT BREAD suggests not too much fruit because of the sugar. I have a little fruit. It says 72 carbs a day. I don't count carbs, I just eat whats aloud in the diet. I think breastfeeding is helping expel calories because exercise has been really hard. I have been trying to just get out for a walk. Or sometimes just get out of the house and away from the kitchen. I had a procedure on my back on Friday and I have been in a lot of pain ever since.
I hope you get some pain relief soon.
AFM, I did not lose any weight last week but just noticed my stats said 174. I am actually down to 171.6.
post #23 of 312/15/12 at 12:40pm
Hello, I'd like to be added. I really need some accountability and motivation.
Had my baby Jan 29th after gaining 43lbs. I'm all healed up and ready to tackle this weight. It's too cold for us to really go out for some exercise so I'm not expecting any quick losses. Current weight 150 Goal weight 125.
Thanks!post #24 of 312/15/12 at 2:10pmpost #25 of 312/17/12 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #26 of 313/1/12 at 6:40ampost #27 of 313/2/12 at 12:44pmpost #28 of 313/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #29 of 313/5/12 at 5:46ampost #30 of 313/5/12 at 7:00am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Just seen something upsetting fb 6 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 6 minutes ago
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 11 minutes ago
- › Crockpot meals on the cheap? 11 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 28 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 45 minutes ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 49 minutes ago
- › Felt a movement! 50 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 55 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 56 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo