Way to go, trekkingirl and Erika!
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Postpartum Weight Loss- February 2012! - Page 2post #22 of 312/14/12 at 2:09pmThread Starter
Wow! That's awesome. I just updated your stats as down 11 more lbs from the last time.Quote:
Congrats on the loss and take it easy.Quote:Originally Posted by trekkingirl
Low carb is going really well. I've lost a total of 12 pounds! I was back up to 208 when I "woke up" and this morning I weighed in at 196.8! I haven't been extreme, the book LIFE WITHOUT BREAD suggests not too much fruit because of the sugar. I have a little fruit. It says 72 carbs a day. I don't count carbs, I just eat whats aloud in the diet. I think breastfeeding is helping expel calories because exercise has been really hard. I have been trying to just get out for a walk. Or sometimes just get out of the house and away from the kitchen. I had a procedure on my back on Friday and I have been in a lot of pain ever since.
I hope you get some pain relief soon.
AFM, I did not lose any weight last week but just noticed my stats said 174. I am actually down to 171.6.
post #23 of 312/15/12 at 12:40pm
Hello, I'd like to be added. I really need some accountability and motivation.
Had my baby Jan 29th after gaining 43lbs. I'm all healed up and ready to tackle this weight. It's too cold for us to really go out for some exercise so I'm not expecting any quick losses. Current weight 150 Goal weight 125.
Thanks!post #24 of 312/15/12 at 2:10pmpost #25 of 312/17/12 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #26 of 313/1/12 at 6:40ampost #27 of 313/2/12 at 12:44pmpost #28 of 313/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #29 of 313/5/12 at 5:46ampost #30 of 313/5/12 at 7:00am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › picky neighbor kid is making my kid picky too 25 seconds ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 5 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 7 minutes ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Separating 11 minutes ago
- › abx for wisdom teeth extraction? 12 minutes ago
- › Trying to Adopt/Foster 2013 Chat Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Is patting to sleep CIO? 13 minutes ago
- › Baby cries/screams while ECing, but only for poo! 13 minutes ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 18 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo