Way to go, trekkingirl and Erika!
Related Forum Threads
- Weight loss challenge! Last post on 4/21/14 at 3:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/18/14 at 12:05pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Postpartum Weight Loss- February 2012! - Page 2post #22 of 312/14/12 at 2:09pmThread Starter
Wow! That's awesome. I just updated your stats as down 11 more lbs from the last time.Quote:
Congrats on the loss and take it easy.Quote:Originally Posted by trekkingirl
Low carb is going really well. I've lost a total of 12 pounds! I was back up to 208 when I "woke up" and this morning I weighed in at 196.8! I haven't been extreme, the book LIFE WITHOUT BREAD suggests not too much fruit because of the sugar. I have a little fruit. It says 72 carbs a day. I don't count carbs, I just eat whats aloud in the diet. I think breastfeeding is helping expel calories because exercise has been really hard. I have been trying to just get out for a walk. Or sometimes just get out of the house and away from the kitchen. I had a procedure on my back on Friday and I have been in a lot of pain ever since.
I hope you get some pain relief soon.
AFM, I did not lose any weight last week but just noticed my stats said 174. I am actually down to 171.6.
post #23 of 312/15/12 at 12:40pm
Hello, I'd like to be added. I really need some accountability and motivation.
Had my baby Jan 29th after gaining 43lbs. I'm all healed up and ready to tackle this weight. It's too cold for us to really go out for some exercise so I'm not expecting any quick losses. Current weight 150 Goal weight 125.
Thanks!post #24 of 312/15/12 at 2:10pmpost #25 of 312/17/12 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #26 of 313/1/12 at 6:40ampost #27 of 313/2/12 at 12:44pmpost #28 of 313/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #29 of 313/5/12 at 5:46ampost #30 of 313/5/12 at 7:00am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Spotlight on Kateaton 1 minute ago
- › Movement? 2 minutes ago
- › Easter Baby! 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for Glass Straws 6 minutes ago
- › Simple Living and Decluttering Books 6 minutes ago
- › I've broken off my engagement to Mark 6 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon 7 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 8 minutes ago
- › I'm 11 weeks and need a Brooklyn ob or group that takes medicaid. 8 minutes ago
- › 10-15 min. cleaning session in 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo