Finally! AF arrived today. I never thought I'd be so happy for her return. Please move me to waiting to O, DD 17 months, 1 PPAF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Yesterday at 10:09 am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 11:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 5:49 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 8:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Nursing Momma's TTC- February - Page 7post #122 of 1332/27/12 at 10:58am
Congrats Sere!!! So exciting!
Northwoods... We are both on CD1! Hopefully we will both get a BFP this month.
I had a chemical pregnancy in January, then this cycle was 50 days... hopefully this next one will be shorter.
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?post #123 of 1332/27/12 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Chloe'sMama
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?
Sigh... December babies... After TTC for months, we got pregnant with DS and he was born the day after Christmas. Now, I want another around 2 years younger than him, which means potentially another Christmas Baby, if I conceive next cycle. After the birthday party we threw him this year on the 26th, I swore Never Again- it was way stressful trying to have the party the day after Christmas in my family.
All that said, We're not going to TTA next cycle- what happens happens, and if we get another holiday baby, it was meant to be! (My sister & I have birthdays a week before and a week after Christmas, respectively, so I know what it's like!)post #124 of 1332/27/12 at 2:11pmThread Starter
Yay for AF arriving Northwoods. I was so happy when mine came back too!
Sorry to hear AF arrived for you, Chloe's Mama -
AFM - Temp dropped today 10 DPO and I just started a bit of spotting so AF is imminent. I am feeling so depressed. I told myself I would drop DD down to 2 nursing/day (first thing in AM and before bed) if I didn't get pg this month but I am so upset at the thought of it right now. I just love our afternoon cuddle when I get home from school. I also know that I will have to wean to do fertility so I feel like dropping a nursing is a step in that direction but then I feel horrible to think about it. Any suggestions???
I will update the thread after DD goes to bed.
~~~~We still need someone to take over for March - any takers?~~~post #125 of 1332/27/12 at 3:21pmpost #126 of 1332/27/12 at 10:56pm
Congratulations Sere234 and lairac!! Awesome and sticky sticky thoughts!! :-D
Sorry jj1107 about your BFN. :( Don't get too down though, these things take time, esp with fertility issues. Ugh, no fun, I know, but let's give thanks to being moms and hope we can get lucky with some natural conceptions! :)
AFM: I tested on Sunday (11dpo) and it was a clean BFN. I'm not feeling much of anything so I am waiting for AF. This is the first month I have been a little disappointed. It's been 9 cycles of TTC now, I think? I don't know if we will TTC this next cycle, but this is the last cycle of 2012 we can try so I am wavering (not that I personally have anything against the number 13, but hmm). On the lighter note, I had an awesome day with the kiddos and my daughter only nursed 3 times yesterday and only 2 times today! :-O This is a definite first, I think we are at another step in the weaning process. It's very bittersweet, but we are ready to give up the daytime feedings and move to just the wake up feeding and the bedtime feeding.post #127 of 1332/28/12 at 7:16ampost #128 of 1332/28/12 at 10:27amUgh, December babies! I don't envy any of you that decision! DH and I had talked about not TTC next month in order to avoid a December baby but I have a very strong feeling I would have ignored that and totally gone for it. Hard to override that "I want a baby NOW!" feeling with the smaller "Holiday birthdays are hard!" sentiment.
Ugh!post #129 of 1332/28/12 at 12:52pmpost #130 of 1332/28/12 at 5:52pmpost #131 of 1332/29/12 at 10:10amThread Starterpost #132 of 1332/29/12 at 11:10ampost #133 of 1332/29/12 at 9:27pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 4 minutes ago
- › Breastpad DIY 12 minutes ago
- › Breast pads 15 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 26 minutes ago
- › Birth Story Sharing 53 minutes ago
- › Anger and losing temper 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › FFS: Back issues of Mothering magazine 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea