Finally! AF arrived today. I never thought I'd be so happy for her return. Please move me to waiting to O, DD 17 months, 1 PPAF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Long LH Surge Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Nursing Momma's TTC- February - Page 7post #122 of 1332/27/12 at 10:58am
Congrats Sere!!! So exciting!
Northwoods... We are both on CD1! Hopefully we will both get a BFP this month.
I had a chemical pregnancy in January, then this cycle was 50 days... hopefully this next one will be shorter.
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?post #123 of 1332/27/12 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Chloe'sMama
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?
Sigh... December babies... After TTC for months, we got pregnant with DS and he was born the day after Christmas. Now, I want another around 2 years younger than him, which means potentially another Christmas Baby, if I conceive next cycle. After the birthday party we threw him this year on the 26th, I swore Never Again- it was way stressful trying to have the party the day after Christmas in my family.
All that said, We're not going to TTA next cycle- what happens happens, and if we get another holiday baby, it was meant to be! (My sister & I have birthdays a week before and a week after Christmas, respectively, so I know what it's like!)post #124 of 1332/27/12 at 2:11pmThread Starter
Yay for AF arriving Northwoods. I was so happy when mine came back too!
Sorry to hear AF arrived for you, Chloe's Mama -
AFM - Temp dropped today 10 DPO and I just started a bit of spotting so AF is imminent. I am feeling so depressed. I told myself I would drop DD down to 2 nursing/day (first thing in AM and before bed) if I didn't get pg this month but I am so upset at the thought of it right now. I just love our afternoon cuddle when I get home from school. I also know that I will have to wean to do fertility so I feel like dropping a nursing is a step in that direction but then I feel horrible to think about it. Any suggestions???
I will update the thread after DD goes to bed.
~~~~We still need someone to take over for March - any takers?~~~post #125 of 1332/27/12 at 3:21pmpost #126 of 1332/27/12 at 10:56pm
Congratulations Sere234 and lairac!! Awesome and sticky sticky thoughts!! :-D
Sorry jj1107 about your BFN. :( Don't get too down though, these things take time, esp with fertility issues. Ugh, no fun, I know, but let's give thanks to being moms and hope we can get lucky with some natural conceptions! :)
AFM: I tested on Sunday (11dpo) and it was a clean BFN. I'm not feeling much of anything so I am waiting for AF. This is the first month I have been a little disappointed. It's been 9 cycles of TTC now, I think? I don't know if we will TTC this next cycle, but this is the last cycle of 2012 we can try so I am wavering (not that I personally have anything against the number 13, but hmm). On the lighter note, I had an awesome day with the kiddos and my daughter only nursed 3 times yesterday and only 2 times today! :-O This is a definite first, I think we are at another step in the weaning process. It's very bittersweet, but we are ready to give up the daytime feedings and move to just the wake up feeding and the bedtime feeding.post #127 of 1332/28/12 at 7:16ampost #128 of 1332/28/12 at 10:27amUgh, December babies! I don't envy any of you that decision! DH and I had talked about not TTC next month in order to avoid a December baby but I have a very strong feeling I would have ignored that and totally gone for it. Hard to override that "I want a baby NOW!" feeling with the smaller "Holiday birthdays are hard!" sentiment.
Ugh!post #129 of 1332/28/12 at 12:52pmpost #130 of 1332/28/12 at 5:52pmpost #131 of 1332/29/12 at 10:10amThread Starterpost #132 of 1332/29/12 at 11:10ampost #133 of 1332/29/12 at 9:27pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › LI Midwives Rochel Lieberman or Melanie Sumersille? 48 seconds ago
- › 8th grade son just isn't focussing in school 54 seconds ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 6 minutes ago
- › post here if you've never had a problem breastfeeding in public 9 minutes ago
- › Non vax pediatrician in Queens/ Nassau County 12 minutes ago
- › Moving to Sparta, NJ area....looking for like-minded people!!! 18 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 22 minutes ago
- › Opinions about the midwives that practice with Dr. Guy in Dayton, OH 23 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo