Finally! AF arrived today. I never thought I'd be so happy for her return. Please move me to waiting to O, DD 17 months, 1 PPAF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Nursing Momma's TTC- February - Page 7post #122 of 1332/27/12 at 10:58am
Congrats Sere!!! So exciting!
Northwoods... We are both on CD1! Hopefully we will both get a BFP this month.
I had a chemical pregnancy in January, then this cycle was 50 days... hopefully this next one will be shorter.
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?post #123 of 1332/27/12 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Chloe'sMama
What does everyone think of December babies. I am wondering if it is a good idea. Historically, I O around CD21, so that would give me a due date around the middle to end of December. DH's bday is Dec. 20 and then Christmas.... Part of me is just wanting to have a baby, but another part of me is nervous about all the germs I will have with 2 older kids (4.5 and 2.5 at the time). Hmmmm any opinions?
Sigh... December babies... After TTC for months, we got pregnant with DS and he was born the day after Christmas. Now, I want another around 2 years younger than him, which means potentially another Christmas Baby, if I conceive next cycle. After the birthday party we threw him this year on the 26th, I swore Never Again- it was way stressful trying to have the party the day after Christmas in my family.
All that said, We're not going to TTA next cycle- what happens happens, and if we get another holiday baby, it was meant to be! (My sister & I have birthdays a week before and a week after Christmas, respectively, so I know what it's like!)post #124 of 1332/27/12 at 2:11pmThread Starter
Yay for AF arriving Northwoods. I was so happy when mine came back too!
Sorry to hear AF arrived for you, Chloe's Mama -
AFM - Temp dropped today 10 DPO and I just started a bit of spotting so AF is imminent. I am feeling so depressed. I told myself I would drop DD down to 2 nursing/day (first thing in AM and before bed) if I didn't get pg this month but I am so upset at the thought of it right now. I just love our afternoon cuddle when I get home from school. I also know that I will have to wean to do fertility so I feel like dropping a nursing is a step in that direction but then I feel horrible to think about it. Any suggestions???
I will update the thread after DD goes to bed.
~~~~We still need someone to take over for March - any takers?~~~post #125 of 1332/27/12 at 3:21pmpost #126 of 1332/27/12 at 10:56pm
Congratulations Sere234 and lairac!! Awesome and sticky sticky thoughts!! :-D
Sorry jj1107 about your BFN. :( Don't get too down though, these things take time, esp with fertility issues. Ugh, no fun, I know, but let's give thanks to being moms and hope we can get lucky with some natural conceptions! :)
AFM: I tested on Sunday (11dpo) and it was a clean BFN. I'm not feeling much of anything so I am waiting for AF. This is the first month I have been a little disappointed. It's been 9 cycles of TTC now, I think? I don't know if we will TTC this next cycle, but this is the last cycle of 2012 we can try so I am wavering (not that I personally have anything against the number 13, but hmm). On the lighter note, I had an awesome day with the kiddos and my daughter only nursed 3 times yesterday and only 2 times today! :-O This is a definite first, I think we are at another step in the weaning process. It's very bittersweet, but we are ready to give up the daytime feedings and move to just the wake up feeding and the bedtime feeding.post #127 of 1332/28/12 at 7:16ampost #128 of 1332/28/12 at 10:27amUgh, December babies! I don't envy any of you that decision! DH and I had talked about not TTC next month in order to avoid a December baby but I have a very strong feeling I would have ignored that and totally gone for it. Hard to override that "I want a baby NOW!" feeling with the smaller "Holiday birthdays are hard!" sentiment.
Ugh!post #129 of 1332/28/12 at 12:52pmpost #130 of 1332/28/12 at 5:52pmpost #131 of 1332/29/12 at 10:10amThread Starterpost #132 of 1332/29/12 at 11:10ampost #133 of 1332/29/12 at 9:27pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 57 seconds ago
- › Didymos vs Vatanai for July baby 1 minute ago
- › looking for a quality clothes drying line -- advice? 2 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 4 minutes ago
- › would you let your 11 yr old babysit? 7 minutes ago
- › Changing sleep routine 9 minutes ago
- › Did anyone notice price increase on food?? 10 minutes ago
- › Changing bedtime 12 minutes ago
- › Life w/PMDD/Severe PMS Support... 12 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 13 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness