Sex Drive: Yeah. It's not so much that I don't WANT to DTD....it's more that there's this whole other list of things I have to/want to do MORE when I have a bit of time at the end of the day without children needing me.
Tonight my dream list (if I had lots of time without someone waking up) goes something like this.
2) wash bottles
4) pick up the god awful mess of toys everywhere
5) scrub the potties
6) clean the bathroom
7) very hot, very long shower
8) misc. personal grooming that often goes undone
9) online time
10) read a few pages of a book!!
11) cup of tea, a snack
And then I would still rather
12) have a conversation, or
13) watch a bit of tv together
14) sex....and then only a quickie please so I can get to
And honestly, I'd still rather sleep instead of sex but I feel some marital obligation.
It's 11:40 pm. I managed the bottles, putting in a load of diapers and a short shower. The baby just woke up. And DH is hot to trot. Give me a break.