I noticed posts on this school dated 2008. So I'm looking for recent feedback.
I recently discovered this school. I am interested because I am a U.S, military spouse currently living in England. I move with my husband every 1-3 years, so a distance education without clinical and preceptor requirements is needed. Being able to pursue an apprenticeship and clinicals on my own is important.
I'm skeptical of this school for a number a reasons:
1. Must purchase a "catalog", which I understand from other threads, does not give much information than what is disclosed on the website. Some folks had issues receiving the catalog... An application that must be mailed?
2. "Contact" is NOT customer friendly via email. Stating: "because our time is limited (we are generally extremely busy)" and "our time online is very limited." etc. How are they to communicate with if there's issues etc?
3. Not MEAC. Anyone have issues with this? Please let me know!
4. No online discussion group? You have to postal mail your homework and correspondences?
5. Anyway to obtain information prior to enrolling like: courses you will take, course descriptions, semester-by-semester layout?
6. Can your pursue this program part-time?
7. Any estimated costs out there regarding all the books that need to be purchased?
8.Good curriculum? Mentors?
9. Anyone go on to the NARM? Any issues? CPM?
Thanks in advance for your feedback! MUCH APPRECIATED.