I'm trying to imagine what a typical day will be like for me when I return to school FT this summer. The last time I was in FT school was in 2004, but that was theatre school, so it doesn't count Before that, I did my undergrad between 1977-2001, but then, I was in my 20s, had lots of energy and wasn't a single mama with sole custody.
So, for those of you who are in FT school, whether you go to traditional school or whether you are completing an online program:
- What is your daily schedule?
- How many hours per day/per week do you devote to your studies?
- How many courses/credits do you take per semester?
- Do you do other things during your day to take breaks?
- Do you also study in the evening after your DC have gone to sleep?
I will be doing a Masters' degree and to be eligible for loans/bursaries, I need to take 4 graduate courses (3 credits each), but I *could* avail myself of the special provision the government put in place for single mamas and only take 3. I'm wondering if *4* graduate courses at a time will be too much. I still have to take DD to daycare and go get her, and I'd like to fit in a workout at a local gym 3 times a week. Aside from that, I won't be working at all so I can focus entirely on school...but I'm a bit apprehensive!
Any input is appreciated!