- topicMothering Helptagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mobile version troubles Last post on 3/13/14 at 1:14pm in Site Help
- Print subscription? Last post on 3/3/14 at 10:14am in Site Help
- mobile site Last post on 3/13/14 at 11:12am in Site Help
- Can we filter New Post results? Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:00pm in Site Help
- What should you do if your husband and you are not the same page when you try to discipline your... Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:27am in Parenting
Joining Mothering Made Easy With Facebook Connect!
Last edited: 7/24/13
- Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?Last edited: 3/21/13
- Mothering Member Benefits
Stopped getting emai notificationspost #1 of 142/10/12 at 7:58amThread Starterpost #2 of 142/12/12 at 10:20am
As far as I can tell mail is being delivered through our system so I'm not sure what the issue might be for your email notifications. If it continues to occur you can report the issue via our feedback form so support can take a look: http://www.mothering.com/community/feedback
You should be able to change your settings directly in your account. We can't change it for you.
Go to Subscriptions and scroll down to the options where you can select a variety of settings choices. For threads you are already subscribed to you will have to manually set each of them or stop all subscriptions emails.
Stop All Subscriptions Email:
Press this button to change all your subscriptions to "site only - no email." Your site activity feed will still be customized with updates about your subscriptions, but you won't get any more subscription email.
Default for new subscriptions:
Subscriptions personalize your homepage activity feed and send updates to your email. You can customize the frequency of each subscription. Set your default for new subscriptions here:Default NewAutomaticImmediateDaily DigestWeekly DigestSite Only (no email)Don't SubscribeSite Only (no email) You will not receive email on this subscription, but its updates will appear in your personalized homepage activity feed.
Would you like to be asked to set the frequency on each new subscription?Don't ask me (check this box and we'll just use your default without popping up a dialog box every time)
Auto-pause immediate subscriptions?
Immediate notification subcriptions will automatically pause if you stop visiting the site for a while. This is designed to keep users from being overwhelmed by too much email. However, if you would like to guarantee delivery of all immediate notications whether you visit the site or not, you can set that preference here.Don't pause (check this box and your notifications will never be paused)
Subscribed Forums / Threads
Do you want to see all subscribed forums/threads or only those with new unread posts?Show all items from subscribed forums/threadsOnly show unread items from subscribed forums/threadspost #3 of 142/12/12 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #4 of 142/13/12 at 6:57amThread StarterI'm still not getting any emails except for the one from this thread so I've sent a message to Support. At least one other friend of mine on here says she's having the same problem. It's always happened periodically, but in the past, once I come back on and read or post to the thread, I start getting emails again. Not this time, though.post #5 of 142/14/12 at 10:10pmpost #6 of 142/15/12 at 7:51amThread Starterpost #7 of 142/18/12 at 7:47ampost #8 of 143/4/12 at 6:19pmpost #9 of 143/6/12 at 11:39ampost #10 of 143/6/12 at 2:10pm
Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot. Your post reminded me that I had a spam folder and that I should check it. There they all were! It looks like several other email subscriptions I have have also been going into spam, too, and I'm not sure why. I will get it fixed, though! Thanks for your offer, I appreciate it!!post #11 of 143/7/12 at 7:46ampost #12 of 143/10/12 at 10:55ampost #13 of 143/12/12 at 11:31pmpost #14 of 143/14/12 at 9:54am
peedie please check your email and let me know about your subscription to this thread. :)
Edited to add: Never mind. I set one of my emails in your account and I am now receiving your subscriptions notifications. Here is a screenshot of the one to this thread I just received. So I'm fairly certain the issue is with your email settings in your email client or your email service provider.
- Support Ribbons - What do they all mean?
- › Gestational Diabetes Support Group 25 minutes ago
- › Fruit makes me gag 31 minutes ago
- › Unplanned UBAC waterbirth, painless. *pics* 57 minutes ago
- › WISC IV scores v. Kauffman FCI 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Has anyone had revision surgery on a perineal tear? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Coping with husband not wanting more children 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Devastated over husband not wanting more children. 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Midwives in CT (again...) 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild