Labels aren't necessarily important, but I am curious, especially as I ponder joining local "natural" parenting meet-ups.
Based on the following, would you call me a natural parenting adherent?
- Generally make choices based on evidence, with slight preference given to the "natural" if all other things are equal
- Plan to breastfeed for 1-2 years
- Plan to use cloth diapers (for the environment and our budget)
- Do not plan to co-sleep
- Buy all organic fruits and vegetables, and a mix of conventional and organic for other products
- Cautious about taking or administering medicine
- Undecided about vaccination
- Would not circumcize
- Believer in authoritative parenting, e.g. parents are in charge of household
- Against spanking, all violence, verbal abuse, etc.
- Not enthused by Attachment Parenting based on what I've read so far
- Feminist and leftist (don't know if that matters)