As far as whether or not you'll fit into a specific natural parenting group goes, that all depends on the group.
As for me, my list is similar to yours...
- Generally make choices based on evidence, with slight preference given to the "natural" if all other things are equal
- Would breastfeed if my son was my biological child
- Planned to use cloth diapers (for the environment) but stopped after about 6 months
- Did not co-sleep, but kept the crib in our bedroom for the first year
- Buy organic and conventional fruits and vegetables and other products
- Cautious about taking or administering medicine
- Yes to vaccination
- Did not circumcize
- Against spanking, all violence, verbal abuse, etc.
- Feminist and leftist
- Wore babes for the first 6 months then used a stroller sometimes
- OK with some TV and other screens
- Parent with a blend of AP, Love & Logic, and whatever works
I had a lot of ideas about how I wanted to parent before I became a parent. They didn't all pan out. I think the biggest thing was that I need more time to myself than I thought I would need. And that's OK.