Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
- topicHomeschoolingtagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- possible micro school for 2e kiddos forming in nj Last post on Today at 7:08 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- time4learning, experiences with it? Last post on Today at 6:20 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Minecraft homeschool Last post on Yesterday at 4:30 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- (Where) is the(re) line for in/appropriate artwork for children? Last post on 3/5/14 at 8:35am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Choosing math Last post on 3/7/14 at 3:43pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
Homeschooling while Working from Home
Last edited: 2/18/14
- Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, Part 3Last edited: 2/18/14
- Homeschool Planner ReviewsLast edited: 2/18/14
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, part 2Last edited: 2/18/14
- Interview with PJ Jonas of Goat Milk StuffLast edited: 2/18/14
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, Part 3
- › Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... 26 seconds ago
- › How the CDC (and Dorit Reiss) Hyped Risk of Childhood Hep B... 1 minute ago
- › Bleeding. Now what? 2 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call! 9 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 11 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 12 minutes ago
- › Weight gain Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 18 minutes ago
- › Name 18 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea