Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
- topicHomeschoolingtagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- 123 Last post on Today at 5:39 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Feminist Homeschoolers Last post on Yesterday at 7:26 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- learning math facts Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Enki and Christopherus - specific Q's Last post on 4/15/14 at 8:08am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- When does one start homeschooling? Last post on 4/9/14 at 1:17am in Learning at Home and Beyond
Interview with Blair Lee, author
Last edited: 4/8/14
- Homeschooling while Working from HomeLast edited: 2/18/14
- Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, Part 3Last edited: 2/18/14
- Homeschool Planner ReviewsLast edited: 2/18/14
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, part 2Last edited: 2/18/14
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- Homeschooling while Working from Home
- › One concerned parent to another 56 seconds ago
- › One concerned parent to another 3 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 4 minutes ago
- › Stripped membranes 8 minutes ago
- › Pre-teen wild child? 20 minutes ago
- › The Real Reason Kids Aren't Getting Vaccines 22 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 31 minutes ago
- › friends children say "Oh my god" all the time... 39 minutes ago
- › 3 year old having a tough time. 59 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness