Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
- topicHomeschoolingtagged by System, 2/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Leave Kindergarten mid-year to begin Homeschooling? Last post on Yesterday at 6:55 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- But my kids *like* public school. Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- how to find speech therapy Last post on 11/30/13 at 5:44am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- 600-square-foot apartment Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:18am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Homeschoolers please help me! New baby and homeschooling Last post on 12/2/13 at 3:01pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
Getting Started With Homeschooling
Last edited: 9/24/13
- Our Child's Education: Our Decision To Make, Not YoursLast edited: 8/21/13
- Sustainable Style for Back to School: The Ultimate Guide to Green...Last edited: 8/13/13
- Pens, Pencils and Highlighters Oh My! 6 Eco Options for Back to SchoolLast edited: 8/6/13
- Sustainable, Stylish Notebooks and Binders for Back to SchoolLast edited: 8/6/13
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- Our Child's Education: Our Decision To Make, Not Yours
- › who's had a successful homebirth with mono di twins 1 minute ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 18 minutes ago
- › Bradley Method Birth gone Terribly wrong-in need of support 26 minutes ago
- › Just try out marble chocolate bread 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Recommend a first-time birth plan? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › "Create Your Own Holiday Cards" Giveaway 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › What is my baby trying to tell me?! 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Chicken Pox - My son has been excused from school 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo