Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
Related Forum Threads
- Green Living Last post on 5/17/13 at 11:05pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Bridging the Summer Gap? Last post on Yesterday at 12:10 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- What Motivates us? What motivates our kids? Last post on Yesterday at 8:10 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Sustainable Living Last post on 5/16/13 at 1:47pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- rough day could use some encouragement Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Incorporating Art into HomeschoolingEdited on 3/17/13
- Homeschooling Thanksgiving in a Culturally Sensitive WayEdited on 12/6/12
- Homeschooling with Chronic IllnessEdited on 11/30/12
- Back to School Resources on Mothering.comEdited on 3/8/13
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- I'd love to see your blogs!
- Incorporating Art into Homeschooling
- › Gender Disappointment / Expectation? 11 minutes ago
- › Blog post & link to new group 11 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 13 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 29 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 44 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 47 minutes ago
- › New mum from Australia 47 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 47 minutes ago
- › How to get scammed money back with the universal laws? 50 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11