Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
Related Forum Threads
- To Homeschool or Not to Homeschool? Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Oak Meadow Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Calling all homeschoolers.... Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- South Tx help Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Ipad for homeschooling Last post on Today at 2:47 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Incorporating Art into HomeschoolingEdited on 3/17/13
- Homeschooling Thanksgiving in a Culturally Sensitive WayEdited on 12/6/12
- Homeschooling with Chronic IllnessEdited on 11/30/12
- Back to School Resources on Mothering.comEdited on 3/8/13
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- I'd love to see your blogs!
- Incorporating Art into Homeschooling
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 21 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 25 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 31 minutes ago
- › Ipad for homeschooling 33 minutes ago
- › Would you risk sedation for an MRI in this situation? 34 minutes ago
- › genetic testing 37 minutes ago
- › Two hour labor, big baby, home birth 42 minutes ago
- › PDX Fluoride Vote! 55 minutes ago
- › Early Intervention for speech 56 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 58 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo