Just blogged about why I LOVE unschooling: http://www.robinstevenson.com/wordpress/category/blog/
Related Forum Threads
- Wednesday: What are your children doing/learning today? Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:58pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Doing less Last post on 5/23/13 at 3:08pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Teaching problem solving and deeper thinking... Last post on 5/23/13 at 7:41pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- To Homeschool or Not to Homeschool? Last post on 5/21/13 at 12:12pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Oak Meadow Last post on 5/22/13 at 4:44pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Incorporating Art into HomeschoolingEdited on 3/17/13
- Homeschooling Thanksgiving in a Culturally Sensitive WayEdited on 12/6/12
- Homeschooling with Chronic IllnessEdited on 11/30/12
- Back to School Resources on Mothering.comEdited on 3/8/13
I'd love to see your blogs! - Page 3post #41 of 454/24/12 at 1:03pmpost #42 of 455/2/12 at 2:38pmpost #43 of 455/20/12 at 1:11am
I blog @ Inchworm Chronicles.
If you leave me a comment, I will come and visit your blog, too! I love blogging b/c it allows me to find new friends and connect online!
Aren't blogs great?
Infusion of new ideas, validation of living an uncommon lifestyle, and a way to stretch the brain, all rolled up into one cool package.
post #44 of 455/27/12 at 5:56pm
This is such a fantastic thread! Mothering/homeschooling blogs have changed my life. (a little too dramatic?) I get the best ideas, and inspiration from reading blogs. You can read about our journey here at http://ava-like-a-bird.blogspot.com/ . I think I've already visited some of the blogs that have been listed (definitely http://besthomeschooling.org/) I'm looking forward to reading through this list!
post #45 of 456/20/12 at 7:11pm
I am a Naturopath near Atlanta and I have recently started a blog with alternative health information and gluten free recipes. There are some posts on treating strep throat naturally and many other topics. I am filming some videos to put on the website soon and that has been a fun project.
Blogging is more fun than I thought it would be. It's very creative, which I enjoy. I just wish I had more time to devote to it.
Thanks for letting me share and I hope you enjoy it,
Becky Mauldin, N.D.
- I'd love to see your blogs!
- Incorporating Art into Homeschooling
- › First Foods Pics Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Teeth 11 minutes ago
- › Game of Thrones... Anyone? 16 minutes ago
- › HELP IN AZ! ROGUE MIDWIFE OR NATURAL OB! 28 minutes ago
- › Car dilemma -- which is the better deal? I need help ASAP with the... 29 minutes ago
- › easter eggs and dye 37 minutes ago
- › THANK YOU DR ABULU FOR RESTORING MY FAMILY 46 minutes ago
- › How to get your child to break away without breaking his/her heart? 48 minutes ago
- › Rash from Detox-ing? 55 minutes ago
- › What do you do when your child bites? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo