Edited by kimkim - 2/14/12 at 3:16pm
- topicElimination Communicationtagged by System, 2/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Favorite signals your baby needs to use the potty? Last post on 12/6/13 at 8:27pm in Elimination Communication
- Potty suggestions for 8 month old? Last post on Today at 10:52 am in Elimination Communication
- Newborn daughter ... getting started tips? Last post on 11/30/13 at 2:46pm in Elimination Communication
- EC and Winter Clothes for boys? Last post on 11/27/13 at 8:35am in Elimination Communication
- Offering Potty While in Swaddle? Last post on 11/13/13 at 12:50pm in Elimination Communication
Book Giveaway: The Diaper Free Baby
Last edited: 3/11/13
- Car Trips With Cloth DiapersLast edited: 3/20/13
- Anything Worth Doing is Worth Doing Half-AssedLast edited: 3/29/13
- Elimination Communication ResourcesLast edited: 6/5/13
Travel potties?post #1 of 102/11/12 at 10:59pmThread Starterpost #2 of 102/18/12 at 12:47pmThread StarterLooks like it got cut off? I'm trying to figure out a way to offer the potty upon awaking without lugging around our little bjorn potty. Shell sit and read a book so a plastic Tupperware won't do. And she wont let us hold her over or sit in a big potty. Ideas?
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalkpost #3 of 102/18/12 at 12:56pmpost #4 of 102/18/12 at 1:06pmpost #5 of 102/21/12 at 10:18pmThread Starterpost #6 of 102/22/12 at 7:48am
love the potette plus and it packs up very small. our friend borrowed it for her large 3yo. It uses either disposible inserts, or you can hang a plastic bag and something absorbant... or I guess stick a bowl under there. What I mean is, its just a ring, no bowl.
how hard would it be to just buy a potty in thailand? I have no idea what people do there for potties.post #7 of 102/22/12 at 7:50ampost #8 of 105/19/12 at 7:14amThread StarterWe use a bblp at home but its just so bulky for travel. I carry DD and dh has a big backpack and I have a carryon rolling bag so space is a premium.
I bought the potette and she hated it as a ring and fwiw putting a bowl under it doesn't work. Somehow she can pee between the gap and pee gets everywhere. I haven't tried the plastic bag yet.
She hasn't been telling me lately and I haven't been offering so we're going backwards a little. Id love if the potette had a silicone bowl that fit and folded up...I like that the potette is flat...the bblp wwould take up all the room in my Backpack!
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2post #9 of 105/24/12 at 7:51amWe found a safety first travel potty at Walmart of al places. DD prefers our BBSP but will also sit on the SF. It folds up, has a cover and handle and a collapsible bowl. The seat is made to also be a reducer but I haven't tried yet since DD likes her feet planted on the ground. It takes a minute to set up but travels much more easily than the smart potty. I haven't had much use out of it yet but we got it recently. I was looking at the potette too but no bowl was a deal breaker for me.post #10 of 106/1/12 at 9:53am
We use a Cool Gear Travel Potty and like it.
It folds up into a little briefcase looking thing with a handle, and uses just regular gallon sized freezer bags to catch poop/pee, unlike the Pottete Plus (and other similar potties) that needs special bags. The things that fold down into the 'legs' of the potty also open up into holders that we use to stash extra bags, and a change of undies and pants in case of an accident. The one thing that we really don't like about it is that we have a boy, and the 'splash guard' is a total joke. The hole of the potty is a little small, so we have to stand there and point his little peepee down into the potty or else he pees everywhere. Other than that it is a nice little discreet looking potty.
- Car Trips With Cloth Diapers
- › December Unschooling Thread 1 minute ago
- › Low Iron? 6 minutes ago
- › Baby #6 born unassisted at 37 weeks, 3 days 8 minutes ago
- › What books or courses would you recommend for preparing for this... 23 minutes ago
- › Constipated Baby 24 minutes ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 25 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 26 minutes ago
- › Did you give up anything to homeschool your kids? 28 minutes ago
- › I spank, I yell, I get mean... I want to change and need help. 30 minutes ago
- › A New Year of Dedicated Home Yoga Practice: 2014 31 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo