Edited by kimkim - 2/14/12 at 3:16pm
- topicElimination Communicationtagged by System, 2/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- EC wool longies Last post on 2/22/14 at 1:57pm in Elimination Communication
- Starting to do EC while out & about tips please! Last post on 2/23/14 at 9:13pm in Elimination Communication
- There are any studies about colic or bed wetting? Last post on 2/20/14 at 8:13pm in Elimination Communication
- New to EC Last post on 2/21/14 at 8:10pm in Elimination Communication
- Frustrated Last post on 2/20/14 at 8:11pm in Elimination Communication
Book Giveaway: The Diaper Free Baby
Last edited: 3/11/13
- Car Trips With Cloth DiapersLast edited: 3/20/13
- Anything Worth Doing is Worth Doing Half-AssedLast edited: 3/29/13
- Elimination Communication ResourcesLast edited: 6/5/13
Travel potties?post #1 of 102/11/12 at 10:59pmThread Starterpost #2 of 102/18/12 at 12:47pmThread StarterLooks like it got cut off? I'm trying to figure out a way to offer the potty upon awaking without lugging around our little bjorn potty. Shell sit and read a book so a plastic Tupperware won't do. And she wont let us hold her over or sit in a big potty. Ideas?
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalkpost #3 of 102/18/12 at 12:56pmpost #4 of 102/18/12 at 1:06pmpost #5 of 102/21/12 at 10:18pmThread Starterpost #6 of 102/22/12 at 7:48am
love the potette plus and it packs up very small. our friend borrowed it for her large 3yo. It uses either disposible inserts, or you can hang a plastic bag and something absorbant... or I guess stick a bowl under there. What I mean is, its just a ring, no bowl.
how hard would it be to just buy a potty in thailand? I have no idea what people do there for potties.post #7 of 102/22/12 at 7:50ampost #8 of 105/19/12 at 7:14amThread StarterWe use a bblp at home but its just so bulky for travel. I carry DD and dh has a big backpack and I have a carryon rolling bag so space is a premium.
I bought the potette and she hated it as a ring and fwiw putting a bowl under it doesn't work. Somehow she can pee between the gap and pee gets everywhere. I haven't tried the plastic bag yet.
She hasn't been telling me lately and I haven't been offering so we're going backwards a little. Id love if the potette had a silicone bowl that fit and folded up...I like that the potette is flat...the bblp wwould take up all the room in my Backpack!
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2post #9 of 105/24/12 at 7:51amWe found a safety first travel potty at Walmart of al places. DD prefers our BBSP but will also sit on the SF. It folds up, has a cover and handle and a collapsible bowl. The seat is made to also be a reducer but I haven't tried yet since DD likes her feet planted on the ground. It takes a minute to set up but travels much more easily than the smart potty. I haven't had much use out of it yet but we got it recently. I was looking at the potette too but no bowl was a deal breaker for me.post #10 of 106/1/12 at 9:53am
We use a Cool Gear Travel Potty and like it.
It folds up into a little briefcase looking thing with a handle, and uses just regular gallon sized freezer bags to catch poop/pee, unlike the Pottete Plus (and other similar potties) that needs special bags. The things that fold down into the 'legs' of the potty also open up into holders that we use to stash extra bags, and a change of undies and pants in case of an accident. The one thing that we really don't like about it is that we have a boy, and the 'splash guard' is a total joke. The hole of the potty is a little small, so we have to stand there and point his little peepee down into the potty or else he pees everywhere. Other than that it is a nice little discreet looking potty.
- Car Trips With Cloth Diapers
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 1 minute ago
- › Are you exercising? 12 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 15 minutes ago
- › Essential Oils 24 minutes ago
- › Essential oils for insect repellent 25 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 25 minutes ago
- › Reading Material 33 minutes ago
- › Wool covers, inserts and a two year old 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › UGH issue with the hubby 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea