I'm new to this one, it's not discussed in the Sears book and wasn't on my radar when I had infants only. I have a few questions and hope that some of you have some good links or done their homework already :)
1) What brands are licenced and which subtypes do they cover?
2) How prevalant is each of these subtypes in the US and Europe?
3) How likely is it to contract the disease - what type of contact is needed?
4) Mortality from each subtype?
5) Reactiveness of each available vaccine?
6) What type of vaccine is it - polysaccharide?
7) How much aluminum, thimerosal is in each dose and does any brand use fetal growth mediums?
8) How many doses are given and how long is the track record of decent titers afterwards, aka how many doses will one need for a lifetime?