Oh god I am absolutely terrified. I just found out that I have been drinking my daily glass of wine (sometimes two) from lead crystal glasses! My mother gave me a set of them last Christmas and I have been doing this for a whole year. During the first three months I was still nursing my youngest. I had no idea this crystal had lead in it although I should have known better. I have been so careful to limit our exposures of toxins and poisons. Someone please help calm me down because I am shaking and so so scared. Im going to see my doc tomorrow to get a blood test to find out if I have lead poisoning.