Soooo . . . I tested again and there's a second line again!! It's faint, but it's there! Also an internet cheapie. I'm going to pick up a FRER on the way home. Still trying not to get too excited -- staying rather controlled about the whole thing somehow. But wow. I was worried I had peed on a rogue stick with a mind of its own! ;) You guys this is crazy. I didn't O until CD 31! Still a little concerned that my temp went down this morning to 97.9. Phew . . .trying to stay level!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 61post #1201 of 221910/3/12 at 12:24pmpost #1202 of 221910/3/12 at 12:33pmpost #1203 of 221910/3/12 at 12:54pmpost #1204 of 221910/3/12 at 1:23pmThread Starterpost #1205 of 221910/3/12 at 2:33pm
Thanks, Chrissy and Sherry! I am so scared to do a FRER tomorrow! So Sherry, you think CD32-33, huh? I was kinda of wondering the same thing. I am so tired today, but that's got to be in my head. Lots of mid-back discomfort, too. So how does it work when you're pregnant -- does the temp just keep steadily going up until it levels off in a nice high place, or does it still have the ups and downs of normal charting?post #1206 of 221910/3/12 at 2:51pmpost #1207 of 221910/3/12 at 3:07pmThread Starterpost #1208 of 221910/3/12 at 4:54pm
Bebe!!! Whaaaat?!?!?!?! WAIT FOR IT WAIT FOR IT
That is a BFP for sure!
I have had such a hectic work week and am SO glad I checked the thread tonight. This has made my week. HORRAY FOR YOU!!!!!
Can't wait to see your FRER in the morning!!!
I was distracted by the BFP and can't remember who said what but I think those stats are very accurate and my RE is #10. I do wonder if they are single or double transfers, did it say?post #1209 of 221910/3/12 at 5:52pm
Toothfairy, your post makes me smile! Thanks for saying I'm pregnant - it makes me so happyI want to do a happy dance so much but have been holding back. The spotting and temp drop continues to make me nervous. But I love to be pregnant at least right now, and just hope it's a very little sticky one!
Sherry, I took out those two wonky low temps and it moved my O date to CD32, so you were quite right! That has me at DPO11 today. I did OPK this cycle but never got a positive result. I kind of stopped caring since we were on the "every other day" timed (not forced, haha) intercourse plan. The cheapie OPK sticks never work for me and I didn't want to buy the digital ones because they always tell me I'm ovulating at CD10 even though my chart has never agreed. I did tell DH this morning, and he is really not getting excited. He's very cautious right now. We've been through so much TTC, and he doesn't want to get excited at all. Please continue to send the good vibes!!
Chrissy, thanks so much!! Here's hoping it sticks :)
Gtree, aww, thanks for the dancing girls! I think I had a dream of getting those once and am just remembering, haha. Too cute. How are you?
Oh girls, please, I pray this sticks! I didn't do any other urine tests today because I was drinking so much water, but I did do a beta after work. Hoping to have it tomorrow, but at least by Friday. My nurse at new new RE's office is so awesome, so at least I know that if I need them now or in the future. I'm totally worried though because I didn't have any spotting all day, and then I came home and used the restroom and on the toilet paper there was a bunch of dark brown, stringy stuff, basically what I get when my period is over. It seems like a little much to be implantation spotting??? Thoughts anyone? Kind of took the wind out of my cautiously raised sail. I am completely tired today -- now that is probably totally in my head. I was supposed to go to a Resolve meeting tonight, but since I was feeling so tired, it was at a wine bar, I'm too amped up, and I wanted to watch the debates, I decided to wait for the next one in two weeks. Anyway, hope you are all having a great night and thanks so much for all the excitement! -- (oh, and thoughts on the spotting much appreciated).post #1210 of 221910/3/12 at 6:19pm
Bebe - I have had that kind of spotting off and on for the past 6 weeks. I think sometimes it was caused by my aggressive shoving of the endomentrim in and also implantation and who knows what else. I also saw some light pink a couple of times. I googled it a ton, and it seems to be pretty common and I am trying to just think positive and not worry.
DH was the same way with my bfp. He'll get there, but it might not happen until he hears the heartbeats or sees some kicks!post #1211 of 221910/3/12 at 6:24pmpost #1212 of 221910/3/12 at 6:48pm
So much excitement here today!
Upon more research my RE is #7 out of 7 in the state of MA. AWESOME! That said, I know from a patient there who took 7 cycles to conceive her son that she was turned away from 2 other RE's in MA (shes 41 and her husband has severe MFI) so their results may be skewed in that they will do whatever it takes to get your pregnant regardless of what it does to their statistics. I don't know why that would make their under 35 numbers so low but... Ugh... I think I have to go with my gut that this is the path of least regret.
I am trying to laugh it off but seriously, how much do tickets from Boston to Spokane Washington cost?!post #1213 of 221910/3/12 at 7:25pmThread StarterBebe! Normal!! Probably our most common first trimester phone calls! And. You have had a long cycle!! I would be going crazy!! I hope you do jave pregnancy tiredness otherwse how will you EVER SLEEP??? I probably wont be able to sleep in your behalf im so excited for you!
TF- yes!! Agree!!! We have had patients save and travel and pay initial testing costs only to be DUMPED by ivf docs/clinics who are only con erned with their numbers!!! I HATE those places and certainly it'easy to score high when yu are assured of success...that being said...yeah tf i went to virginia! I liked the doc after talking to them and the price for leaving the city more than paid for the travel!
Forgive my rant. I have seen to much bad...i'm cynical.
I am all for lottery winning spa ivf!! Lets go!
The excitment continues! I cant wait to see that frer!!post #1214 of 221910/3/12 at 7:32pm
OMG YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEBE!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I just knew someone had a BFP today and i couldn't get to a computer and my phone had no service!! ( DH had his knee surgery today) I am waking up super early to come stare at the beautiful frer bfp!!
Alright Ladies Gtree and Bebe set the bar... time to get in gear and get BABY hahaha ... who is next??? Let's all get BFP by 2013 and then all make a graduate group together!!
SO HAPPY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpost #1215 of 221910/4/12 at 2:46amThread Starterpost #1216 of 221910/4/12 at 6:13ampost #1217 of 221910/4/12 at 6:35ampost #1218 of 221910/4/12 at 6:44ampost #1219 of 221910/4/12 at 7:08am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 58 seconds ago
- › The Do's and Don'ts 1 minute ago
- › Returning. 3 minutes ago
- › Please read 12 minutes ago
- › Please read 14 minutes ago
- › Pregnant w/o Partner 14 minutes ago
- › Support through NMI program?! 22 minutes ago
- › convertible dress 23 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mama's TTC February 26 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 30 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher