Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/15/14 at 3:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on 4/16/14 at 8:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 65post #1281 of 221910/8/12 at 7:39pmpost #1282 of 221910/8/12 at 7:52pmpost #1283 of 221910/9/12 at 8:08ampost #1284 of 221910/9/12 at 8:27am
Toothfairy, I am waiting on pins and needles too . . . I have this little dull pain on my right side (which I would get sometimes -- I've suspected a cyst) for the last couple days. Kinda making me nervous! I am so eager to get the results . . . breath, breath, breath. I POAS this morning with an IC and it was as dark as ever, so hoping that's a good sign. It made me feel better at least. I do not have a dating U/S scheduled yet. I don't even know who to go to! You'd think I would have done my research by this point. I'm going to wait for my beta and then figure it out. I am SUPER DUPER excited for your appt tomorrow . . . I actually still have mine on the books! It's going to be an inspiring and positive appointment for you -- I just know it! Please update right away - I just know it's going to be great! So, sorry for the timing, but hopefully you guys BD last night and now you are on your way to your own free baby!!! :)
Greenmum, yay!! Very clear BFP! What DPO are you today? I'm waiting for my results, too!!
AFM, I'll update when I know something . . .anything! xoxopost #1285 of 221910/9/12 at 8:34amI'm 11 DPO today or I might be 9 my chart is all wonkie, I forgot to temp when I went to a journey concert on the 28th and 29 and my temp was slightly up on the Sunday the 30th so that may have been when did O.... We didn't even make hot coffee weekend, we did it Wednesday night and Tuesday, Monday....it was so crazy - I actually got mad at my hubby for not making coffee when I needed him to.....post #1286 of 221910/9/12 at 8:48am
bebe - i am thinking and praying and visualizing you jumping up and down with glee over perfectly perfect beta numbers! can't wait to see your update!!
Toothfairy - thanks for that article! i asked my RE about immune issues related to endometriosis and he said that nothing solid has been proven so they don't treat unless it's a diagnosed hashimotos or the like... sigh. there is is so much gray area and everything makes me so nervous! i have been worried about immune issues and trying to figure out what i can do on my own to address it. i started taking l-carnitine faithfully a while back after reading this study from the cleveland clinic. can you tell me more about IGG and IGM? these are tests I have not had. What are they and under what conditions did your RE or Napro order them? ughhh. I'm trying not to freak out. At what point do I stop advocating for myself and just trust? I haven't answered this question for myself just yet. I can't wait to hear about your consult!!
Thank you for your feedback about EPP. I still haven't heard back. I called into the office today and was told that they would leave a reminder for the nurse and I *should* get a call back this afternoon. I don't know if that means the nurse never asked the doctor or if the doctor never got back to the nurse... but i'm feeling rather defeated about the whole thing. If I get a call back with a generic answer about me not needing EPP I'm afraid I might explode. I appreciate you saying you think I should push for it. I need to have that kind of support to help me grow a back bone. I'm just not sure what pushing for it will look like. Do I send him further information making my case for the protocol? Or do I just say "if I am going to proceed with you I need you to agree to this protocol, period." ?
I did have my DHEAS tested. It came back at 76 and with the range being 45 to 270. I figured I was on the low end of normal so it couldn't hurt. I do have to say I feel so much better emotionally these days and I really think it has to do with the DHEA. It didn't happen immediately but after a couple of months I realized I am feeling much less depressed even though nothing has changed in my life situation (as in, I'm still not pregnant). While I still get anxious and sad over this whole TTC business... I just feel like I'm handling things so much better these days. As far as it making a difference with my amh or egg quality/quantity... that remains to be seen.
Depending on how this cycle and the next go, I anticipate starting AF sometime between Nov 28 and December 1 and that would be my IVF cycle. With EPP that means I would start estrogen priming a week prior so maybe sometime around Thanksgiving? And then stimming the beginning of December. Everything has to line up perfectly with the IVF class/finances/and their willingness to follow the EPP/Antagonist protocol for these dates to be correct... but this is what I am anticipating. What about your dates?
I'm really excited to hear about your consult. I love to compare notes!
Shell - thinking of you! aren't you about ready for your IUI now?post #1287 of 221910/9/12 at 9:53ampost #1288 of 221910/9/12 at 9:59ampost #1289 of 221910/9/12 at 10:29amYay bebe !!!!!! So pregnant! Awesome numbers!
Greenmum - you're next! Whats your number!
Indie- as always i cant get back toyou in one short line so you'll have o wait til im outof work.
Afm- took care of business last night & feeling tired today. Still having pulling on the left but a little on the right so we will see what tomorrow brings. Hoping o will be tomorrow morning & we can get in 3 good bd sessions. The amoxicillin is giving me a bellyache :-/ i tried yogurt to battle it but so far still feeling icky. Wish I had a personal ultrasound machine to check in on my ovaries. Okay back to work I go. Will check in on greenmum later!!post #1290 of 221910/9/12 at 10:56ampost #1291 of 221910/9/12 at 11:00ampost #1292 of 221910/9/12 at 2:50pmpost #1293 of 221910/9/12 at 4:48pm
Bebe - Fantastic numbers! Now you can have a calm and uneventful pregnancy :) Any symptoms yet?
TF - get it done, girl! I know what you mean about picturing your birth experience a certain way. I am trying to come to terms with the fact my Obgyn is going to want to do a C-section with twins. In the end, I just want healthy babies!
Indie - Will you know what your ivf protocol is prior to Dec?
I can't believe it is only Tuesday! I am going to bed.post #1294 of 221910/9/12 at 5:38pm
Hi all!! WOW so much going on!!
First CONGRATULATIONS BEBE AND GREENMUM!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!
TF: I love all your IVF input ... If this IUI doesnt work out we are starting the IVF process ASAP as well... I talked a little about it today with my Dr and She said that is a reasonable expectation and that she would start me on estrogen or something like that right away... and not do bcp.. i still am praying this IUI works thought.. (More on that in the AFM part... very interesting stuff) ... I still hope you get your free baby!!!!
Indie: I am so excited about your IVF also!! I haven't had a chance to read any articles yet .... with DH having his knee surgery I have been taking care of my needs as well as his and I have been cooking A LOT I love to experiement ...... I need your input on my AFM pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Gtree: How are you feeling? have the morning sickness subsided yet?
Sherry: How are things? did AF show up yet ?... and Clomid makes me a horrible bitch UGH (sorry)
Chrissy: How are you??? what cd are you on?
So what is everyones plan for this cycle? or next ? I really NEED some HELP can ya'll read my AFM and tell me what you think???
AFM: Ok so I am on cd 8 wacky temps, vivid dreams (about BFP) So I af ended Saturday a little spotting Sunday then monday I did a opk and negative Tuesday (today) I did opk and got a smiley face??!!! So i called RE and she wanted me to come in for sono and blood test... I went and got my LH drawn (results tomorrow) but I had 2 on the left (blocked side) sizes 12 and 16 and then one on the right at slightly over 16 ... She thinks I am ready to go so we scheduled my iui for tomorrow ... I get home take another opk and its negative!??!! UGh so i call RE and she said ok maybe just a faulty test strip .. so she said lets hold off IUI until we get the blood results... But she said that if the LH comes back positive we will still do it tomorrow but if it comes back negative then we will trigger tomorrow and iui on Friday.... I AM ONLY CD 8 ?? i am so confused ... she told me to hold off on the follistim tonight ... OK so these are MY thoughts... I want to do 25 iu of the follistim tonight ... then Trigger Thursday and iui friday ... with a sono before IUI ... My last IUI and I feel like it is going so fast... I thought I had another week to prepare for IUI and the horrible 2 ww that I feel like I JUST got over from the devestation of last iui not taking.... I really trust my doctor but she only knows so much about bodies... I KNOW my body inside out. also i have had some cramping on my right side today... but that is all... OH and I also had the most amazing dream last night that I took a frer and got a BFP and I was so scared and excited ... I didn't want to wake up!! So PLEASE LADIES THOUGHTS? HELP HELP HELPpost #1295 of 221910/9/12 at 6:11pmpost #1296 of 221910/9/12 at 6:25pmpost #1297 of 221910/9/12 at 6:40pmpost #1298 of 221910/9/12 at 6:43pmpost #1299 of 221910/9/12 at 6:59pmpost #1300 of 221910/9/12 at 6:59pm
Dh said I should just listen to the dr and be a good patient... UGH I dislike him sometimes!! hahaha I guess I will just follow protocol UGH ... still CD 8 ?? what is up with all this... I guess its outa my hands at this point!! I will not be getting overly worked up this cycle.. Thanks for the input Chrissy and Indie <3
Greenmum... its still early Thursday i bet its a lot higher !! positive thoughts
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Step-parenting survey 2 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 11 minutes ago
- › Mothering Flash Mob - Saturday 4/19! 18 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting January, February & March 2014 19 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 36 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 59 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › names, names and more names... 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool