Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/15/14 at 3:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 3:01 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 69post #1361 of 221910/14/12 at 5:09pmpost #1362 of 221910/14/12 at 5:24pmBebe- i watched ' the business of being born ' and 'pregnant in america' so i was familiar with the link between induction & csection but i dont think i've ever heard that defined link with early epidurals! Thats why I love this group, you all bring knowledge we may otherwise miss. I still want to try as hard as i can to not need one at all but if i do i'll stick it out til labor has progressed.
Any new baby clothes, huh? Huh? We're waiting for something else adorable!post #1363 of 221910/14/12 at 6:34pm
Greenmum, praying for you!!!
TF, yeah I know, the correction is kinda crazy. I want to do the same and wait as long as possible (or perhaps make it all the way without -- makes for such an easy recovery!). I'm realistic though, and at least want to wait as long as I can. No new baby stuff, but we did look at strollers and cribs this weekend. Still worried that I'm getting ahead of myself to some degree, but then again I realized how much research one has to do to get the right 'stuff'. For example, we really do not want to purchase any important baby stuff from China, especially crib and stroller, so we did some research today and found that the seemingly only stroller that is not at least partially made in China is by Peg Perego - completely made in Italy. It's never too early to start figuring this stuff out.
So hey, check out my hopeful new OB's website (thanks to SKJ!) and his wife's birth stories . . . rather amazing I thought!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Two more days of conference and then back to work on Wednesday. So not looking forward to going back . . . I'm sure I'm going to get hell for being away.post #1364 of 221910/15/12 at 7:14amGreenmum - I'm thinking good strong number thoughts for you today.
Bebe - I"m so glad the OB can work out!
TF - sorry for the painfully slow tww. I hope this week goes by faster.
AFM - Man, I woke up in the worst mood. I"m 10 DPO and my chart couldn't look better, but I just feel like i'm out. I'm having some light cramps and feeling really sad and down. It's strange, I didn't have my hopes up this cycle, but I guess having the month off from the RE was just so nice I don't want to start up with all the nonsense again. I have to do 3 rounds of injectibles before IVF and I just want to petition my insurance to be able to move straight to IVF. I'd be willing to try one round of injectibles to see how I respond, but three seems like such a waste of time and money.
Sorry to be such a debbie downer.post #1365 of 221910/15/12 at 9:26ampost #1366 of 221910/15/12 at 10:00ampost #1367 of 221910/15/12 at 10:16amGreenmum- that is wonderful! I think after infertility it doesn't seem real until you are holding your baby. Just remember we are here to support you & are all focused on a perfect outcome.
SKJ- i think once you've succumbed to the realization that IVF is your best option every cycle without it seems like a ticking clock. I'll keep hoping for you that those are implantation cramps. Are you on progesterone? What is your normal LP?
Bebe- i'll take a peek when I get home. i'm happy to see you excited about your OB. I've never really liked any OB I've seen so I hope theres one like yours out there for me.
Chrissy- you're in the most hopeful part of the cycle. I love that part. No expectations or sensations, just regular life.
Indie- are you hooooome yet?? Did you buy a onesie that says I'm what happens in Vegas??
AFM- 6 dpo... Really... Only 6 days?? I cant wait for vacation...post #1368 of 221910/15/12 at 11:16ampost #1369 of 221910/15/12 at 11:34amTF - I'm on twice a day crinone, which is why my chart looks so good I emailed my nurse to see what's in store for me for next cycle. I think having at least something to look forward to helps.
Sorry the tww is dragging on so slowly. What's the plan if you don't get a BFP this month? Are you doing BCPs? I'm sure you wrote all this down, but I must have missed it while I was gone.post #1370 of 221910/15/12 at 3:35pmSkj- i'll be taking BCPs and getting CD3 blood work & ultrasound. I will find out more Wednesday, they havent given me a calendar or meds yet but will in just TWO days!! I'm going to ask for crinone instead of PIO. The idea of IM shots freaks me out. DH is afraid of needles so I have to do it myself, which is fine but not IM.post #1371 of 221910/15/12 at 5:12pm
SKJ, I agree, your chart looks terrific! Sorry you are not in a great mood. Hopefully by now you are feeling much better! I've had those days!! I made the appt with Dr. Cap today -- excited!
Greenmum, YIPPIE! So great!!!
TF, yay for 6DPO! I know how slow it goes, but how exciting to be moving onto the next step in 2 days! Love the onesie idea - ha! :)
AFM, had another beta drawn today because, well, I'm just some kind of lunatic. But anyway . . . I have my U/S on Friday and then my first OB appt on 10/26 (which happens to be my birthday, so hoping it goes well!). Wish me luck and prayers!post #1372 of 221910/15/12 at 5:33pmpost #1373 of 221910/15/12 at 6:08pmSkj- seriously?! That is redicccculous. That would ruin my day.
Bebe- i totally dont blame your continued betas. I'd have an iv with a running check if i could.
Speaking of ruined days, baby on fb born yesterday, one scheduled tomorrow & my 20 yr old cousin just announced shes been hiding her pregnancy, shes 28 weeks. FML. When is our turn again??
Also my boobs hurt
And, i have a pain --above my left ovary (thought it was constipation, its not...tmi sry).
Also, i have been eating red meat and low fat dairy and peanut butter. Like a big eff you to my fertility challanged body, if i am going to be on bcps soon i can eat sour cream pringles and shepards pie guilt free.post #1374 of 221910/15/12 at 6:10pmpost #1375 of 221910/15/12 at 6:46pmpost #1376 of 221910/15/12 at 7:26pm
SKJ, I got something like this from my insurance company too, and it completely ruined my day. Sorry, babe!!
TF, sorry about all the pregnancy announcements ... bah! I totally understand what it feels like. Good for you enjoying your food and doing what you need to do. Maybe that'll be just the ticket to get you your BFP - worked for me! ;) Seriously . . . I think it's good for you right now. Thanks for getting it regarding my betas. I had to speak to a different nurse today since mine was out of the office, and while totally nice, you could tell she thought I was a little looney.post #1377 of 221910/16/12 at 6:50amTF - I often think it would be beneficial to just give up all my "alternative" treatments/strategies. I think it just makes me less relaxed, but I'm too scared to stop doing them. So, good for you for telling your diet to suck it
AFM - I was shopping in Buenos Aires with my MIL for clothes for DD. Of course there were tons of adorable baby clothes. MIL bought this little onsie as a good luck token. Hoping I brought back someone to wear itpost #1378 of 221910/16/12 at 7:30ampost #1379 of 221910/16/12 at 9:34am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 7 minutes ago
- › 3 year old having a tough time. 16 minutes ago
- › April Chat/Vent 26 minutes ago
- › Struggles with my gifted teen 27 minutes ago
- › TODDLER BEHAVIOR, what is normal and how best to respond??? 27 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 34 minutes ago
- › What will you wear during labor? 38 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 53 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 53 minutes ago
- › Working With Doctors 58 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool