bebe - ugh, i know this is so anxiety provoking but truly, there are so so so so so many people who have spotting through their first trimester. you saw that lovely heartbeat. you have a healthy bean in there! on the upside... maybe the spotting will get you an extra u/s to see your little one a little sooner? big hugs to you
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 74
oh, skj, i just read the part about today being the due date from you m/c. i know you have to be feeling all kinds of things right now. i'm still wondering about the doubling time over all... since we don't have the exact numbers yet, we can't do any figuring but i am wondering if you just double closer to 72hours vs. 48?
Thursday at 830am 53.4
Monday at 830am 161
Doubling time: 59.9 hours
Wednesday at 715 am 252
Doubling time 72.7 hours.
she said they like to see at least a 66% increase over two days. That would have meant 267. So, it's not super far off. I asked what my odds are and she said that it can go either way, but that we will know on Friday. If the numbers are slowing down, then I stop the crinone.
ok, so i know we just won't know for sure until friday but i did find someone on the internets who posted this in a thread:
I had very weird, slow-rising betas, so I asked my RE a LOT of questions. He said that the minimum rise every 48 hours for a viable pregnancy is 59%.
this keeps me optimistic for you
i wish i had answers for you. you are in truest limbo until friday. i think the only thing you can do is meditate as much as possible. probably not the visualization meditations, since i'm guessing that will only increase your anxiety, but straight mindfulness meditation. just focus on your breath. practice being present with your dd. get immersed in an activity that forces the voices in your head to switch off and for your mind to focus . i know this sounds silly, but that game bejewled works wonders for me. it's almost hypnotizing. i can't have a racing mind and play that game.
as far as for future plans... if it helps for you to get a plan together, do it. but if it makes you feel worse to think about all those things, don't. you have time to figure it all out and you may not need to have a plan, anyway. we will be here to help you process that stuff if that time comes...
Bebe - I cannot believe you went to the ER! I am so sure they are going to tell you that this is perfectly normal and you are going to leave with a new picture of your little bean. I spotted again yesterday. I think I overdid it at the gym. I've been spotting a little like you described like every week. I hope all is okay and that you rest up tonight.
SKJ _ I am holding onto hope for you too. I hope Friday gets here fast with good news.
Indie - thanks for keeping us all sane!!
I know there is nothing I can do to change the outcome, but I'm going to keep the hope alive because why not.
Thanks so much for allowing me to process all this with you ladies.
- Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP
- › May Chat Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone nesting yet? 5 minutes ago
- › Tandem nursing thread 7 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 9 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone here over 40? 11 minutes ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 12 minutes ago
- › first diapers 13 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo