Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Today at 5:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 99post #1961 of 221912/9/12 at 7:37pmpost #1962 of 221912/10/12 at 4:48am
Hello everyone, gosh I have missed out on the many wonderful things going on here! oooooh there are so many nice things to talk about. Okay let me start...
Sherry: I love your strength, its just so sad that sometimes the things we really want so bad elude us. Have peace knowing that you have other kids and even grand kids, and that you are not alone...
Shell: Oh my goodness see what 'visulizing' (love the word!) can do? it works wonders. I have often wondered about the fact that my mind can make my body do whatever it should do. I should begin to practise this more often. I 'visulize' that you will be having a bfp for... twins
SKJ: Congratulations dear!!! This is going to be a very sticky sticky one
Indie: A raise yayyyy!!!! There is so much to be thankful for!
Bebe and Gtree: how are you doing today? I like to draw strength from you my ladies, hoping that all the positive vibes will work for me and all of us here too
Jpack and Sila: I am crossing my fingers and toes for both of you this month!
AFM: I have developed a protruding stomach for no reason (I am guessing I must have eaten too much during the chemical). I kept spotting on and off last week with bits of clots, but it has stopped now. The OB/GYN gave me until March to start treatments and right now I dont know if I should just wait and pray for March to arrive quickly or I should pray that I get my BFP before then. I guess I will have to take each day as it comes.post #1963 of 221912/10/12 at 7:35ampost #1964 of 221912/10/12 at 7:36ampost #1965 of 221912/10/12 at 7:53amOh TF that sucks!!!!!! I'm so sorry
Gtree - Love that picture, though I hate how perfect that mama looks
Lucille - Hope you get a natural sticky BFP before March so you don't have to decide anything.
Shell - Can't wait to hear how your babies are doing!
AFM - Blood draw this morning. Time to stress again. I'm hoping the blood tests will end soon. This whole process is so nerve-wracking. I had a dream that I tested using a FRER and the test line came up straight away and was darker than the control. Hoping for a good number today.post #1966 of 221912/10/12 at 8:09am
So excited for your test today, SKJ! Sorry, I know it's a total drag and brings up all this stress that you don't need, but I'm thinking Zen thoughts for you and giving you a cyber hug.
Oh, TF I am so sorry for you about the flu! That's the pits! I hope it's a really fast recovery variety. So, so sorry - yuck!
Good luck, Lucille, I hope your stomach deflates!
Gtree that series is so funny - how creative!
Hope you're well, Shell!
6dpo over here. Hmmm. Gotta. Stay. Busy. No dwelling! Lots to do so it shouldn't be too hard. I have to make a couple tough, business related phone calls today, and I'm kinda nervous. That's when I do my best procrastinating! Well, I can't make them until business day in CA, so...
All the best - Happy Monday!post #1967 of 221912/10/12 at 9:50am
lucille - i wouldn't know what to hope for if I were you, either! taking things one day at a time sounds like the best plan... glad you are past the worst of your chemical... so sorry you had to go through that :(
jpack - oh man, you are entering into the hardest part of the 2ww! especially with all that bd'ing... you really have so much reason to hope! i'm excited for you! i think we are going to have two christmas bfps!
shell - speaking of christmas bfps... how are you feeling today? curious to hear about your ER experience...
toothfairy - UGH. stomach flu = no bueno! i hope you are on the mend? i guess it's a good thing you are getting it out of the way now... but blech... it's too bad you have to have it at all!
skj - i am loving all of your encouraging dreams! i really do believe your brain and body knows if your pregnancy is going to be successful or not and i think you are getting plenty of signs that it will be!! looking forward to your update!
gtree - ha! i love those pics! so creative! how are you feeling these days? give us an update!
bebe - hoping you had a joy-filled weekend with lots of celebrating!
afm - cd17 and no clue about dpo... though i am positive there is zero chance for pregnancy this cycle since we only bd'd on cd8,9, and 15. and if i ovulated i would imagine it was sometime between cd 12/13 (no clear signs this month but i am experiencing typical lp symptoms of crazy dreams and itchiness and i don't have the estrogen dominance symptoms of an anovulatory cycle). ANYWAY all that to say... all is quiet here. IVF info session this Weds night and IVF consult next Tuesday. living vicariously through the rest of you ladies! keep the posts coming!post #1968 of 221912/10/12 at 12:28pmIndie - I think there is always a chance I'm excited for your info session and consult next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Shell - Any news? Can't wait for the transfer!
JPack - when do you typically test? I've got all my limbs crossed for you!
AFM - twiddling my thumbs nervously. I hate waiting for the call about my beta and trying to over-analyze the timing of it. If they call late, is that bad news? The anxiety never ends.post #1969 of 221912/10/12 at 1:00pmpost #1970 of 221912/10/12 at 1:06pmpost #1971 of 221912/10/12 at 1:10pmpost #1972 of 221912/10/12 at 1:13pmpost #1973 of 221912/10/12 at 1:14pmpost #1974 of 221912/10/12 at 1:18pmpost #1975 of 221912/10/12 at 1:21pmpost #1976 of 221912/10/12 at 1:22pmpost #1977 of 221912/10/12 at 1:25pmpost #1978 of 221912/10/12 at 1:29pmOh shell, I'm so sorry. Why is this happening to us? It's so unfair. I'm praying that you are one of those ladies who gets a surprise BFP after IVF. It happens all the time. I'm holding out hope for you.
I have a consult with the current doc on Friday and then with the new doc in the afternoon on Friday. I hope I can get some answers. I seriously cannot go through another loss. I'd rather just stick with what I've got than to get my hopes up again for nothing.post #1979 of 221912/10/12 at 1:37pm
NO NO NO i don't understand why this happening! shell, i'm so terribly sorry. i just... i'm so sorry. i know there is probably nothing that helps right now but i do second what skj said... i have read countless stories of women who got their bfps after going through a failed IVF. i think the medications do something to get your body back on track. we are here for you.
skj - again, i know there is nothing helpful i can say right now. but we are all here for you. we celebrate together and we get pissed off together. that's the deal.post #1980 of 221912/10/12 at 1:53pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Single Mamas By Choice 6 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 9 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 10 minutes ago
- › 2013 in 2013 17 minutes ago
- › 2 year old - Obsessed with Books, but something changed... 26 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 57 minutes ago
- › Sewing projects for beginners (kids) 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › 4yo making family life miserable 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › My daughter keeps saying she will be dead 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › My Essential Oils Cheatsheet for Labor 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo