Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 99post #1961 of 221912/9/12 at 7:37pmpost #1962 of 221912/10/12 at 4:48am
Hello everyone, gosh I have missed out on the many wonderful things going on here! oooooh there are so many nice things to talk about. Okay let me start...
Sherry: I love your strength, its just so sad that sometimes the things we really want so bad elude us. Have peace knowing that you have other kids and even grand kids, and that you are not alone...
Shell: Oh my goodness see what 'visulizing' (love the word!) can do? it works wonders. I have often wondered about the fact that my mind can make my body do whatever it should do. I should begin to practise this more often. I 'visulize' that you will be having a bfp for... twins
SKJ: Congratulations dear!!! This is going to be a very sticky sticky one
Indie: A raise yayyyy!!!! There is so much to be thankful for!
Bebe and Gtree: how are you doing today? I like to draw strength from you my ladies, hoping that all the positive vibes will work for me and all of us here too
Jpack and Sila: I am crossing my fingers and toes for both of you this month!
AFM: I have developed a protruding stomach for no reason (I am guessing I must have eaten too much during the chemical). I kept spotting on and off last week with bits of clots, but it has stopped now. The OB/GYN gave me until March to start treatments and right now I dont know if I should just wait and pray for March to arrive quickly or I should pray that I get my BFP before then. I guess I will have to take each day as it comes.post #1963 of 221912/10/12 at 7:35ampost #1964 of 221912/10/12 at 7:36ampost #1965 of 221912/10/12 at 7:53amOh TF that sucks!!!!!! I'm so sorry
Gtree - Love that picture, though I hate how perfect that mama looks
Lucille - Hope you get a natural sticky BFP before March so you don't have to decide anything.
Shell - Can't wait to hear how your babies are doing!
AFM - Blood draw this morning. Time to stress again. I'm hoping the blood tests will end soon. This whole process is so nerve-wracking. I had a dream that I tested using a FRER and the test line came up straight away and was darker than the control. Hoping for a good number today.post #1966 of 221912/10/12 at 8:09am
So excited for your test today, SKJ! Sorry, I know it's a total drag and brings up all this stress that you don't need, but I'm thinking Zen thoughts for you and giving you a cyber hug.
Oh, TF I am so sorry for you about the flu! That's the pits! I hope it's a really fast recovery variety. So, so sorry - yuck!
Good luck, Lucille, I hope your stomach deflates!
Gtree that series is so funny - how creative!
Hope you're well, Shell!
6dpo over here. Hmmm. Gotta. Stay. Busy. No dwelling! Lots to do so it shouldn't be too hard. I have to make a couple tough, business related phone calls today, and I'm kinda nervous. That's when I do my best procrastinating! Well, I can't make them until business day in CA, so...
All the best - Happy Monday!post #1967 of 221912/10/12 at 9:50am
lucille - i wouldn't know what to hope for if I were you, either! taking things one day at a time sounds like the best plan... glad you are past the worst of your chemical... so sorry you had to go through that :(
jpack - oh man, you are entering into the hardest part of the 2ww! especially with all that bd'ing... you really have so much reason to hope! i'm excited for you! i think we are going to have two christmas bfps!
shell - speaking of christmas bfps... how are you feeling today? curious to hear about your ER experience...
toothfairy - UGH. stomach flu = no bueno! i hope you are on the mend? i guess it's a good thing you are getting it out of the way now... but blech... it's too bad you have to have it at all!
skj - i am loving all of your encouraging dreams! i really do believe your brain and body knows if your pregnancy is going to be successful or not and i think you are getting plenty of signs that it will be!! looking forward to your update!
gtree - ha! i love those pics! so creative! how are you feeling these days? give us an update!
bebe - hoping you had a joy-filled weekend with lots of celebrating!
afm - cd17 and no clue about dpo... though i am positive there is zero chance for pregnancy this cycle since we only bd'd on cd8,9, and 15. and if i ovulated i would imagine it was sometime between cd 12/13 (no clear signs this month but i am experiencing typical lp symptoms of crazy dreams and itchiness and i don't have the estrogen dominance symptoms of an anovulatory cycle). ANYWAY all that to say... all is quiet here. IVF info session this Weds night and IVF consult next Tuesday. living vicariously through the rest of you ladies! keep the posts coming!post #1968 of 221912/10/12 at 12:28pmIndie - I think there is always a chance I'm excited for your info session and consult next week! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Shell - Any news? Can't wait for the transfer!
JPack - when do you typically test? I've got all my limbs crossed for you!
AFM - twiddling my thumbs nervously. I hate waiting for the call about my beta and trying to over-analyze the timing of it. If they call late, is that bad news? The anxiety never ends.post #1969 of 221912/10/12 at 1:00pmpost #1970 of 221912/10/12 at 1:06pmpost #1971 of 221912/10/12 at 1:10pmpost #1972 of 221912/10/12 at 1:13pmpost #1973 of 221912/10/12 at 1:14pmpost #1974 of 221912/10/12 at 1:18pmpost #1975 of 221912/10/12 at 1:21pmpost #1976 of 221912/10/12 at 1:22pmpost #1977 of 221912/10/12 at 1:25pmpost #1978 of 221912/10/12 at 1:29pmOh shell, I'm so sorry. Why is this happening to us? It's so unfair. I'm praying that you are one of those ladies who gets a surprise BFP after IVF. It happens all the time. I'm holding out hope for you.
I have a consult with the current doc on Friday and then with the new doc in the afternoon on Friday. I hope I can get some answers. I seriously cannot go through another loss. I'd rather just stick with what I've got than to get my hopes up again for nothing.post #1979 of 221912/10/12 at 1:37pm
NO NO NO i don't understand why this happening! shell, i'm so terribly sorry. i just... i'm so sorry. i know there is probably nothing that helps right now but i do second what skj said... i have read countless stories of women who got their bfps after going through a failed IVF. i think the medications do something to get your body back on track. we are here for you.
skj - again, i know there is nothing helpful i can say right now. but we are all here for you. we celebrate together and we get pissed off together. that's the deal.post #1980 of 221912/10/12 at 1:53pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 6 seconds ago
- › Moving to Bristol, CT area and need resources! 2 minutes ago
- › Im PG!! woowooo 4 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 8 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 15 minutes ago
- › Ask: Do your parents chat with your kids? 17 minutes ago
- › Water Slings, what are your favorites? 17 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 18 minutes ago
- › Homebirth not living up to expectations? 19 minutes ago
- › 4mo Old Doesn't Love Carrier 21 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher