Quick vent: The most evil thing my hormones/body does to me is give me symptoms out the wahzoo but a BFN! Bah! Some days I would like and out of body experience to get a break from mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 109
Oh Chrissy I'm so sorry! (and I didn't realize that we were both around testing time) I'm getting over a cold so I have pretty much chalked up anything symptom-like to I'm sick no wonder I feel like crap...
toothfairy! 11 follies! I bet you will have even more when it's time for retrieval! I imagine you must be starting to feel uncomfortable by now with that much activity going on with your ovaries...
chrissy - you seriously make me laugh... i don't have the prettiest feet myself but nothing will stop me from getting them massaged! best treat ever for a reasonable price ;-) i'm sorry about the bfn... you are coming due for another bfp and i'm ready and waiting to celebrate it with you!
sila - good luck on new year's eve testing!
gtree - 20 weeks?! it's going by so quickly! man, i want to be in your shoes (and bebe's!)
skj - are you still surrounded by family? did you get another bd in for good measure?
bebe, sherry, jpack, shelly - i think we are still waiting for your 15! can't wait to read it!
i've loved reading everyone's 15 (or 17 - again, with the overachieving, sila. ha!) we have a wide range and i love that... can't help but to notice that we all seem to be introverted/borderline introverted... that's why i love the internet. we probably wouldn't have taken the initiative to get to know each other IRL lol
bebe set up a google groups so we can talk in a more private setting in addition to the ttc talk we do here... have you checked your private messages on mdc? and was this the emoticon you were looking for? :)
Chrissy- Ugh! Sorry to hear that! I hate phantom symptoms!
Sila- Good Luck tomorrow! I want you to be our next BFP (and a sticky one at that).
SKJ- How goes the BDing, is your testing tomorrow or not until Wednesday. I know you said you had to wait until after the Holiday but didn't know if they are open Monday.
jpack- I don't know how to send the invite but I know mine went to my Spam folder. If you send you email address to Bebe she should be able to send you an invite.
indie- We really are all quite similar aren't we. I feel like I left so much stuff out after reading all the interesting things people wrote about themselves. Everyone is beautiful and makes lovely couple with their respective husbands.
AFM- The moment we have all been waiting for. I trigger at 10pm tonight. I arrive for retrieval at 9 am on Tuesday. My biggest follicle was almost 19 and today I had 14 follicles over 10. Only 1 more shot in my future, FINALLY! My trigger is Novarel instead of the Ovedril that I am used to. My doctor said it more consistently matures the eggs than ovedril. Unfortunately it leaves bruising and a red welt, so that is something to look forward to. Oh, and I have to mix it myself.
I had an amazing reflexology massage today. Ah-mazing. I couldn't be more ready than if I had tomorrow off (which I don't) but at least I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.
Praying for beautiful eggs and a 3 day transfer (I know 5 day is better but I really want 2 embryos).
Oh my gosh, TF that's so great! So exciting! rough about mixing it yourself and awful about the welt - I hope it all went OK, so cool, though about 14! Wow! I'm so excited for you! SOOOO great! I'm sorry for being slow (again) but are you doing 3 day and if so what does that have to do with 2 embryos? So sorry, if you don't want to explain it to me, no problem!
Thanks everyone - I got it figured out about the google group and thank you bebe!
Indie yup - that was exactly the emoticon I was going for! I need it again for my q for TF above...
CHrissy I'm so sorry about the dumb BFN.
Sila thinking of you, fxed and sorry about the cold. I feel like we're just in a constant state of getting sick/getting better/getting sick. bleh.
toothfairy!!!! eeek! 14 is fantastic! and i'm just so stoked about a new year's retrieval! oh this is so so so exciting!!! glad you had that glass of wine... 'cause you'll be missing it for a good long while!
sila - so.... didja test???
jpack - glad you found us on google groups. wow, what an interesting 15 things! i look forward to learning more!
afm - 6dpo. must be getting a secondary estrogen surge 'cause i've had quite a bit of ewcm today. wishing it was somehow related to implantation but i know better :) not feeling symptomatic at all... thought i would since this is the first time on progesterone.
hope everyone has a lovely, lovely new year's eve!
Only here would someone describe a symptom as HCG-ey and better yet, the readers know how that feels. TF - I am beyond excited for you. Tomorrow this time, you will have eggs that are a-fertilizing! INSANITY.
Sila - did you test ?
Chrissy - how many dpo are you?
Indie - Hi! I hate the 2ww. So boring. :)
Tf, time must be moving so slowly for you right now, I'm so psyched for you!
afm way noticeable o pain/cramps las night- like exactly 36h post trigger. Funny when things fit! Gonna be a long 2ww for me but super excited for everyone's news here!
Jpack- after working half the day, cooking, napping & a party tonight, time is flying by! So many good signs. We could be due 2 days apart!! So at day 3 they will put back 2 embryos, day5 only one. Has to do with size & success rate. I just feel like if offered twins I'd take it, risks & all. I'd be thrilled with a singleton too but day 3 also gives me 3 days to rest instead of just a half day.
Indie- EWCM you say???? Doesn't happen normally you say?? Hmm... In like 100 cycles on progesterone I never had EWCM except once the day before AF. Jus' sayin.
Greece- well when you put it that way!! So exciting. The hcg feeling went away, now just tired. Sparkling juice tonight for all!
AFM- heading to a friends for New Years then only one more sleep til my eggs are out!! Prayers for a successful smooth surgery, good strong healthy fertilizing eggs are appreciated!
Indie - Man I hate that secondary EW. I get it too.
jpack - Sounds like perfect O!
Tfairy - !!!! SO EXCITED for your retrieval! Tonight can't come soon enough! What a great way to start a new year. Praying for you! Man I hate the HCGness. I always felt like I got rean over by a truck that day. I amazed you are able to go to a party!
AFM - DH and I went out last night and had a good talk. I'm really starting to feel like we are just wasting time (don't even tell me I'm young and have time). We really have no choice but to try again naturally next cycle because I need to order my injections and I need to do it at least 2 weeks before my next period. So, I don't really plan on trying too hard next cycle. If the next one is as long as this one was we'll be starting the very end of Feb. DH is also apparently completely fine with a Christmas baby. So I guess I'm bored with it. No plans for the evening. I'll probably be asleep by 10:30. Lame.
TF - can not wait!! Hope ER goes smoothly.
Jack - hope the 2ww goes super fast.
Indie - I also get that surge of ewcm. Blah. Are you going to test?
Gtree - on cd27 so either 13dpo or 10dpo.
Have a great new years tonight. Plan to mix me a drink. Just a small one, though.
So, that means you all need to start posting to entertain me !
- › Are you a Midwife? PLEASE HELP!! 3 minutes ago
- › Has Vermont deceived me?? 3 minutes ago
- › spotting 4 minutes ago
- › Homeschooling Mamas: How do you get your "me" time? 5 minutes ago
- › Can you all do a favor for me please? 7 minutes ago
- › Leashes for children? Yes or no? 9 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 11 minutes ago
- › Placenta Encapsulation 12 minutes ago
- › Thumbs Up and Reputation: What's it all about? 12 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 14 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by fayebond
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Angel Baby Bottom Balm - 2oz by hmiller
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher