Quick vent: The most evil thing my hormones/body does to me is give me symptoms out the wahzoo but a BFN! Bah! Some days I would like and out of body experience to get a break from mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 109post #2161 of 221912/30/12 at 1:27pmpost #2162 of 221912/30/12 at 1:38pmpost #2163 of 221912/30/12 at 3:38pm
toothfairy! 11 follies! I bet you will have even more when it's time for retrieval! I imagine you must be starting to feel uncomfortable by now with that much activity going on with your ovaries...
chrissy - you seriously make me laugh... i don't have the prettiest feet myself but nothing will stop me from getting them massaged! best treat ever for a reasonable price ;-) i'm sorry about the bfn... you are coming due for another bfp and i'm ready and waiting to celebrate it with you!
sila - good luck on new year's eve testing!
gtree - 20 weeks?! it's going by so quickly! man, i want to be in your shoes (and bebe's!)
skj - are you still surrounded by family? did you get another bd in for good measure?
bebe, sherry, jpack, shelly - i think we are still waiting for your 15! can't wait to read it!
i've loved reading everyone's 15 (or 17 - again, with the overachieving, sila. ha!) we have a wide range and i love that... can't help but to notice that we all seem to be introverted/borderline introverted... that's why i love the internet. we probably wouldn't have taken the initiative to get to know each other IRL lolpost #2164 of 221912/30/12 at 3:42pmpost #2165 of 221912/30/12 at 3:50pmpost #2166 of 221912/30/12 at 6:14pm
Chrissy- Ugh! Sorry to hear that! I hate phantom symptoms!
Sila- Good Luck tomorrow! I want you to be our next BFP (and a sticky one at that).
SKJ- How goes the BDing, is your testing tomorrow or not until Wednesday. I know you said you had to wait until after the Holiday but didn't know if they are open Monday.
jpack- I don't know how to send the invite but I know mine went to my Spam folder. If you send you email address to Bebe she should be able to send you an invite.
indie- We really are all quite similar aren't we. I feel like I left so much stuff out after reading all the interesting things people wrote about themselves. Everyone is beautiful and makes lovely couple with their respective husbands.
AFM- The moment we have all been waiting for. I trigger at 10pm tonight. I arrive for retrieval at 9 am on Tuesday. My biggest follicle was almost 19 and today I had 14 follicles over 10. Only 1 more shot in my future, FINALLY! My trigger is Novarel instead of the Ovedril that I am used to. My doctor said it more consistently matures the eggs than ovedril. Unfortunately it leaves bruising and a red welt, so that is something to look forward to. Oh, and I have to mix it myself.
I had an amazing reflexology massage today. Ah-mazing. I couldn't be more ready than if I had tomorrow off (which I don't) but at least I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.
Praying for beautiful eggs and a 3 day transfer (I know 5 day is better but I really want 2 embryos).post #2167 of 221912/30/12 at 8:21pm
Oh my gosh, TF that's so great! So exciting! rough about mixing it yourself and awful about the welt - I hope it all went OK, so cool, though about 14! Wow! I'm so excited for you! SOOOO great! I'm sorry for being slow (again) but are you doing 3 day and if so what does that have to do with 2 embryos? So sorry, if you don't want to explain it to me, no problem!
Thanks everyone - I got it figured out about the google group and thank you bebe!
Indie yup - that was exactly the emoticon I was going for! I need it again for my q for TF above...
CHrissy I'm so sorry about the dumb BFN.
Sila thinking of you, fxed and sorry about the cold. I feel like we're just in a constant state of getting sick/getting better/getting sick. bleh.post #2168 of 221912/31/12 at 8:11ampost #2169 of 221912/31/12 at 10:33am
toothfairy!!!! eeek! 14 is fantastic! and i'm just so stoked about a new year's retrieval! oh this is so so so exciting!!! glad you had that glass of wine... 'cause you'll be missing it for a good long while!
sila - so.... didja test???
jpack - glad you found us on google groups. wow, what an interesting 15 things! i look forward to learning more!
afm - 6dpo. must be getting a secondary estrogen surge 'cause i've had quite a bit of ewcm today. wishing it was somehow related to implantation but i know better :) not feeling symptomatic at all... thought i would since this is the first time on progesterone.
hope everyone has a lovely, lovely new year's eve!post #2170 of 221912/31/12 at 10:52am
Only here would someone describe a symptom as HCG-ey and better yet, the readers know how that feels. TF - I am beyond excited for you. Tomorrow this time, you will have eggs that are a-fertilizing! INSANITY.
Sila - did you test ?
Chrissy - how many dpo are you?
Indie - Hi! I hate the 2ww. So boring. :)post #2171 of 221912/31/12 at 11:42amThanks, Indie! We're off to the Idle No More Protest in Boston, I guess it fits with my 15! I hate those symptoms that make such logical sense with a pregnancy but also can mean totally nothing.
Tf, time must be moving so slowly for you right now, I'm so psyched for you!
afm way noticeable o pain/cramps las night- like exactly 36h post trigger. Funny when things fit! Gonna be a long 2ww for me but super excited for everyone's news here!post #2172 of 221912/31/12 at 11:55ampost #2173 of 221912/31/12 at 2:12pmSila- Oh, c'mon. I hope it changes, that's just crummy.
Jpack- after working half the day, cooking, napping & a party tonight, time is flying by! So many good signs. We could be due 2 days apart!! So at day 3 they will put back 2 embryos, day5 only one. Has to do with size & success rate. I just feel like if offered twins I'd take it, risks & all. I'd be thrilled with a singleton too but day 3 also gives me 3 days to rest instead of just a half day.
Indie- EWCM you say???? Doesn't happen normally you say?? Hmm... In like 100 cycles on progesterone I never had EWCM except once the day before AF. Jus' sayin.
Greece- well when you put it that way!! So exciting. The hcg feeling went away, now just tired. Sparkling juice tonight for all!
AFM- heading to a friends for New Years then only one more sleep til my eggs are out!! Prayers for a successful smooth surgery, good strong healthy fertilizing eggs are appreciated!post #2174 of 221912/31/12 at 3:44pm
Indie - Man I hate that secondary EW. I get it too.
jpack - Sounds like perfect O!
Tfairy - !!!! SO EXCITED for your retrieval! Tonight can't come soon enough! What a great way to start a new year. Praying for you! Man I hate the HCGness. I always felt like I got rean over by a truck that day. I amazed you are able to go to a party!
AFM - DH and I went out last night and had a good talk. I'm really starting to feel like we are just wasting time (don't even tell me I'm young and have time). We really have no choice but to try again naturally next cycle because I need to order my injections and I need to do it at least 2 weeks before my next period. So, I don't really plan on trying too hard next cycle. If the next one is as long as this one was we'll be starting the very end of Feb. DH is also apparently completely fine with a Christmas baby. So I guess I'm bored with it. No plans for the evening. I'll probably be asleep by 10:30. Lame.post #2175 of 221912/31/12 at 6:23pmSila - so sorry about the bfn. Glad that you and DH talked and have a plan.
TF - can not wait!! Hope ER goes smoothly.
Jack - hope the 2ww goes super fast.
Indie - I also get that surge of ewcm. Blah. Are you going to test?
Gtree - on cd27 so either 13dpo or 10dpo.
Have a great new years tonight. Plan to mix me a drink. Just a small one, though.post #2176 of 221912/31/12 at 9:09pmpost #2177 of 221912/31/12 at 10:03pmpost #2178 of 221912/31/12 at 10:24pmpost #2179 of 22191/1/13 at 6:46ampost #2180 of 22191/1/13 at 9:42amI got out at 1105 & really feel pretty great. I'm slightly crampy but have a good appetite, no nausea. I got 12 eggs so I feel good about that. I'm guessing a few we're just too small. Basically I do nothing now until Thursday when I start Crinone & estrace. Hubby has been very helpful. He was less than impressed by doing his donation at the facility. I thought it was sweet, I met the embryologist & she introduced herself as ' Sue, your first babysitter'. Anyway I'm just home now watching the Rose Parade. I can't even say I'm really tired...
So, that means you all need to start posting to entertain me !
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 2 1/2 yo. bit nipple and now is not sleeping without it 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 10 minutes ago
- › Rabies Protocol? 12 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 16 minutes ago
- › Bizarre question: gifted 4yo and potty training 23 minutes ago
- › unsupportive dr, not sure where to go from here. 24 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 26 minutes ago
- › Fruit makes me gag 30 minutes ago
- › Irrational fears, anyone? 40 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild