I'd trigger and go for multiples...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 2/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking the Scenic Route...to a BFP - Page 25post #481 of 22196/4/12 at 5:12pmpost #482 of 22196/4/12 at 5:45pm
I thought that at first, but absolutely no change in progesterone.
The good news is for the first time since I joined all of you, I am going to O! Wahoo. Just triggered. BD tomorrow night and Wednesday morning!!
Do you know if ovulation predictors would give inaccurate results because of the trigger? Or is that just poas?post #483 of 22196/5/12 at 6:46am
gtree - i am so sorry your cycle got cancelled... what a bummer! :( but i'm glad you are going ahead and trying on your own... what's better than one baby? multiple babies! lol. though i totally understand your worry... here's hoping!
sherry - wow, a surgery AND a train ride. that sounds... awful. i'm glad your dh will be with you post surgery this time. how are your cycles doing otherwise?
shell - i didn't have any real side effects while taking the actual pills... my side effects came during my lp. sooo hopeful for you!!
chrissy - did AF show yet?
hope everyone is having a great tuesday!post #484 of 22196/5/12 at 7:22pmpost #485 of 22196/6/12 at 10:07am
I'm dissappointed the cycle got cancelled, but so hopeful this might work. I think everything happens for a reason, and I'd love a free baby!
I feel like I lost 5lbs of water weight and am finally not feeling like a pin cushion. O today (if the trigger worked) which I think I felt every possible O symptom. BD last night and this morning, I actually yawned during and talked about work. OY. Hopefully DH is feeling up to one more try tonight and then the wait is on. When is the soonest I could POAS? 14 days past trigger or 14 days after today? Am I obsessing much?post #486 of 22196/6/12 at 7:03pm
gtree - so sorry everything was canceled but excited you have this chance, too!
Waiting on some great news from the rest of you lovely ladies.
Afm - on cd2. Af decided to show up yesterday evening while at the park with kiddo, dh, and little brother. Thankfully we were only 20 minutes from home but bleh! Times I wonder why I put myself through this.post #487 of 22196/6/12 at 7:17pmpost #488 of 22196/7/12 at 9:37amThread StarterExcuse my brevity
Sorry Chrissy. I hope the park was fun!
Gtree omg twins or triplets!!
Shell! Results? Whats up?
Bebe indie toothfairy- the tension is building...... all eyes on you
Charley- i hope your ok and busy
And i sure do agree- someone needs to bust through so we can all follow!!!
Crazy that someone hasn't nailed it yet! Surgeries, hsg's, iui's, injectables and clomid and femera and prometrium.....ugh!post #489 of 22196/7/12 at 1:03pm
toothfairy - i'm 8dpo today.
shell - where you be?
chrissy - hugs to you.
gtree - your post made me laugh - no yawning during bd'ing! i think a lot of women test out their trigger shot that way they know for sure when they get a bfp that it's a true bfp. of course, you could also just wait til AF is due. but who has that kind of patience? :)
sherry/toothfairy (i almost typed tootfairy. and that made me lol) - we really are freaks of nature... how on earth has this thread not had a bfp yet? i just don't get it.post #490 of 22196/7/12 at 1:13pm
We are back from Maui, and it was lovely! We were blessed with gorgeous weather the whole time we were there. It was very relaxing, and for the most part I drank, ate and did what I wanted. Of course I never quite forgot the timing of everything, so I didn't drink more than a couple pina colodas or glasses of vino per day, but I did enjoy myself. I've missed you guys and wow, I need to get caught up! I promise to be back later for personals and more updates. . . in the meantime, here's what's up with me.
I'm 9DPO or 10DPIUI . . . clearly we didn't nail the IUI timing, but we kind of knew that going in. I'm not very hopeful this month, and it's starting to once again bum me out. I have zero symptoms. Like zero. I was just in Target wandering around, and of course let myself wander into the baby section. It doesn't help that the only people you find in Target on a random Thursday morning are mothers with adorable newborns. I started tearing up and tore myself out of that section, reminding myself that I'm so lucky in many ways and have much to be grateful for in general. It's so hard though, right? It also doesn't really help that I'm positively dreading going back to work on Monday. I'm really taken advantage of there, and seeing a friend of mine before we left (who is also an NP) really highlighted to me just how unfair our organization treats their primary care providers (docs, PAs and NPs alike). Bah! Anyway, sorry for that little rant. I guess part of what makes going back to work so hard is also knowing that if I could only get pregnant, not only would I be blessed with a beautiful and precious baby, but I'd also get to go part-time and really start to achieve better work/life balance. It just seems that there is so much riding on my getting pregnant, and every month just about wipes me out. OK, I promise this isn't going to be my daily attitude! Just needed to get that out. I'm so grateful for you guys . . . really, I don't know how I'd survive each month (and every step in between) without you. Be back later! xoxopost #491 of 22196/7/12 at 7:09pm
BEBE - Welcome back!! We missed you so much and can't wait to hear more about your trip.
BFP BFP BFP. When are you guys going to start testing? The race is between tooth fairy, bebe and indie it looks like. I am going to POAS in a week because I am obsessive and can't wait any longer than that. Then like every other day until AF arrives.post #492 of 22196/7/12 at 10:55pmpost #493 of 22196/8/12 at 3:29amThread Starterpost #494 of 22196/8/12 at 11:40ampost #495 of 22196/8/12 at 7:26pmpost #496 of 22196/9/12 at 3:37pmpost #497 of 22196/9/12 at 4:17pmThread Starterpost #498 of 22196/9/12 at 7:08pmpost #499 of 22196/9/12 at 9:06pm
Thanks so much, Sherry and Chrissy. I am trying to pull myself up from the boot straps and move forward! I really believe myself to be such a positive and happy person, so I hate even allowing myself to feel that way for a moment. I'm getting more used to the fact that I'm in the TTC mode for the long haul, and that perhaps finding a new job is the best thing I can do. I am sacrificing a lot of loan repayment money by leaving, which is tough to swallow. I really didn't anticipate 2012 being so tough, but then again, I have much to be thankful for and I'm trying hard to remember that.
Toothfairy: fingers (and toes!) crossed for you!!!
Sherry: A baby boy - yay!
Gtree, did you test yet, or too early?
Indie, what's happening?
All my other wonderful ladies, how's it going? I'm so behind, please catch me up!
xoxopost #500 of 22196/10/12 at 7:15am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › March Unschooling Thread 1 minute ago
- › Irrational fears, anyone? 10 minutes ago
- › Natural First Births? 14 minutes ago
- › Lovenox and Baby Aspirin 21 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 34 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 34 minutes ago
- › Help Needed: Moving to Salt Lake City 37 minutes ago
- › TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE 39 minutes ago
- › Pocket diapers 39 minutes ago
- › March Chat 40 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild