I have had red spotting a couple of times (4 week and last week at almost 6)... and by Thurs of last week I had also started getting really bad m/s. It was worse on Friday, slightly better over the weekend and today I am feeling really, really good... and spotting some black blood/discharge.
I am the least hopeful I've been but if this is a m/c I really want it to hurry up! I can't take the suspense anymore and my MW just says if it's a m/c there's nothing we can do anyways so just to wait it out.
Would there be any point in doing a PG test at this point? maybe one of those ones that tells me how many weeks I am, or a really sensitive one to see if I am still PG?
crossposting in due date forum