I've been wanting to post here for a while with questions but I keep forgetting I figure since I'm getting towards the 3rd trimester I should start asking some stuff!
1. With twins, if you had a vaginal delivery, how long was labor until the first was born and then the second? I'm hoping for a quick labor, obviously, since my first was 24 hours with my singleton.
2. How much weight did you gain versus how big were your babies? I gained 25-30 lbs with my singleton and she was 8 lbs 11 oz so I'm hoping that since I've already gained 30 lbs the twins will be at least 6 lbs each at full term.
3. How common is pre-term labor and is it easy to stop? What was the general time in pregnancy for the pre-term labor?
4. Did you buy a maternity belt and is it even worth it?
5. How easy was it to nurse both babies exclusively? I'm hoping to tandem nurse but we'll see.
6. How did you deal with an older child? Mine will only be around 17-18 months old when the twins are born and I'm so nervous how I will deal with her on a daily basis! I don't have anyone to come help except for the first week or so and I'm afraid she's going to be neglected since she doesn't understand what's happening.
Thanks for the answers! I know that's a lot of questions but they've been building up over time!