Hi, I'm currently visiting SLC with my DS (6 mo) and DH, because my husband is considering attending the University of Utah for graduate school. I've only ever lived in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii, so this place is very different from what I'm used to. However, I'm excited to live in a new place. If you don't mind, can you share with me:
* What is the best part of living in SLC?
* What's the parenting community like?
* Is it a good place for young children?
* What are the downsides to living in SLC?
* Finally, we are not LDS, but are very accepting of all beliefs and religions. Do you think we will be welcome here? Will people be trying to convert us a lot of the time? How do non-LDS children fare here?
Thanks so much for sharing with me!