My LO has had thrush mouth for about 6 days now. We've been treating it, but it is persistant. He's got the thrush rash on his face, and I also have symptoms of yeast on the breast.
He's 5 weeks old and we are eager to switch from sposies to cloth, but now I am concerned that I should wait until the yeast is 100% gone from the breast and the rash is gone from his face. Since I am not noticing a yeast rash in his diaper area, am I safe to switch to my cloth diapers? I am just so sick of sposies, and so sick of paying money just to throw away diapers.