7 days down, 7 to go. And I've been sick for a few days, which totally sucks. Last night was a rough one for both me and the baby. Now I'm underslept and can barely stand... off to work for 9 hours! Whee! I know if I am pregnant, I will feel even lousier for a while. I am not looking forward to that. Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 3/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 10:51 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/5/14 at 11:32am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on 3/4/14 at 4:27pm in Trying To Conceive
- 7 going on 8DPO Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?) - Page 4post #61 of 1454/10/12 at 3:32ampost #62 of 1454/10/12 at 4:58amQuote:
Nattery, I am so hanging onto your words! I've been getting something similar. Off and on every other day or so I will get creamy CM and that's different from the usual. I hear you though, trying not to read into things but keeping note of them so you know after testing what is normal and what is not.
Travelmumma: HOORAY! I was very excited to read about your news this morning! Congratulations!post #63 of 1454/10/12 at 6:49ampost #64 of 1454/10/12 at 7:08am
Yay Travelmumma! Congrats!
Well, I'm 10 DPO today, and this morning Fertility Friend gave me a, "Possibly Triphasic" thing. I wish I hadn't seen that, because now I'm actually getting my hopes up when I know that people get triphasic charts and are NOT pregnant. I've had some light cramping the last couple of days, but I never really trust symptoms anymore. Anyone here have FF actually tell you it thinks you might be triphasic (not just that you think your chart looked that way), and then have AF come?post #65 of 1454/10/12 at 7:49ampost #66 of 1454/10/12 at 11:09ampost #67 of 1454/10/12 at 12:53pmpost #68 of 1454/10/12 at 3:31pm
Sooooo at 10 dpo last night (in the middle of the night) I tests.... bfn which doesn't surprise me since my LP is 14 days. I also wonder how efficient Chinese pts are since they are so cheap and there seems to be less quality standards on everything here. Still motion sick on and off but also wondering if I picked up some sort of bug since I've also been having some stomach upset.. and I live in China where it is oh so easy to pick up stomach bugs from anywhere it seems.
That being said, I'm trying to not get excited or disapointed. I am grateful that I used up the one pregnancy test in the house so it is not calling my name every 5 minutes. Won't buy another until the weekend when AF is due.
I'm loving following everyone else along!
Darkipode, I'm very interested in your progress since we seem to be mirroring each other!post #69 of 1454/10/12 at 4:12pmpost #70 of 1454/10/12 at 6:05pmQuote:
Thanks! I am just so skeptical after so long. But now I can't stop obsessing. Please tell me NOT to go near a store for a couple of days so I won't buy any tests!
*fingers crossed for you that the BFN was just too early!*
Erigeron - I get spotting many cycles before AF starts, but I also had slight spotting (it was different though) when I was pregnant with DD. It could be either one, or if you O'ed only a week ago, it could be implantation spotting!post #71 of 1454/11/12 at 9:24ampost #72 of 1454/11/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by travelmumma
BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!
Just took a test at 2 in the afternoon!!! Went out, made a cup of tea, came back to check it and almost fainted!
Wrote "congrats daddy" in eye liner on my belly and went and asked DH if he could check this "rash" forme.. Then I lifted up my shirt!!!
Needless to say there was a lot of crying, jumping and screaming that followed (all in a good way of course lol)
So there will be a very extra special Christmas present here this year
CONGRATS TRAVELMUMMA!!!!!!!!! We started on this forum I think around the same time, I'm so happy you got your BFP! I pray it sticks for you!!!
I personally officially got AF I would say today, and spotting the 3 days prior. Blah. I'm out for now...till next week though, since my cycles are pretty short, I can start trying again soon. Good luck to all of you!post #73 of 1454/11/12 at 1:21pm
Ok my hubby doesn't want anyone we know know that we are trying so I am going CRAZY! My last MM was March 21 and my O was March 31 to April 6. Had sex March 31, April 2 and April 4. April 8 had a pinkish tint on tp, and on the yesterday ovaries cramped and today uteries cramped alittle. I have been queasy for a few days. My hubby said it's all in my head! Could I be I couldn't wait till Sunday to test and took one today came back neg. Grrrrrrrrpost #74 of 1454/11/12 at 2:55pmQuote:
According to TCOYF, spotting for a few days before your period can be an indicator of low progesterone. Have you ever had yours tested?post #75 of 1454/12/12 at 8:20amQuote:
Stegenrae, no I haven't had mine tested. Would I get this done at my gynocologist? I've read TCYOF and I think I remember seeing that. I think it also said that happens after you get off chemical BC. I assumed thats why I spot before AF. BUT I got off BCP last April 2011, it seems like by now I wouldn't have that problem. My GYNO said that my periods are long but said it shouldn't effect my TTCing, but she didn't say anything about low progesterone or the spotting. Do you know if there is a way I can get that higher without needing to go back to the doctor? Thanks for you advice again!post #76 of 1454/12/12 at 9:17am
I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too. artificial hormones can inhibit your body's ability to produce adequate amounts of the natural stuff when it's time...something many docs either don't know, don't think is true, or don't think is important enough to share. :/ It sounds like it wouldn't take much to get your body back on track though. :)post #77 of 1454/12/12 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by stegenrae
I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too.
I think my LP's are good, this is the first month I've been temping for the full cycle (until I just got AF yesterday). See my chart below. What does OC's mean? I think I O a lot sooner than most and sooner than the myth that "all women ovulate around day 14". I'm hoping thats why I have no BFP so far, I've been missing the O! Charting has definitely helped and I THINK my chart looks pretty normal and like I am ovulating, right?
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b78a9/">My Ovulation Chart</a>post #78 of 1454/12/12 at 10:29ampost #79 of 1454/12/12 at 11:03ampost #80 of 1454/12/12 at 6:03pm
I went to the doctor's yesterday to rule out some kind of infection / parasite since I've had nausea and diarrhoea for 4 days now. I was 12 dpo and they gave me a pregnancy test (urine) and it was a bfn... so feeling kinda down and starting to feel like it's not going to happen but I'm in the home stretch... 13 dpo and I'm expecting af tomorrow (usually morning) so I will know soon enough. The docs didn't want to do any future testing until they know if I'm preggo or not because that will affect what medications / etc they might give me for a possible infection. I've never heard of upset stomach and diarrhoea being a pregnancy symptom so :P
I at least had some fun with the Chinese doctors. The fact an unmarried, young chick was in their office announcing how much unprotected sex she's had in the past month was a little much for them.
well congrats to the bfp and I am waiting and watching for some more of you gals to be announcing soon!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 28 minutes ago
- › considering Catholicism but family planning confusion - thoughts? 35 minutes ago
- › Question about unschooling and chores 42 minutes ago
- › Need Answers. 43 minutes ago
- › H1N1 During Pregnancy 54 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Surviving a Strong Willed, Clingy Child 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › carpet cleaning paranoia 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo