7 days down, 7 to go. And I've been sick for a few days, which totally sucks. Last night was a rough one for both me and the baby. Now I'm underslept and can barely stand... off to work for 9 hours! Whee! I know if I am pregnant, I will feel even lousier for a while. I am not looking forward to that. Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?) - Page 4
Nattery, I am so hanging onto your words! I've been getting something similar. Off and on every other day or so I will get creamy CM and that's different from the usual. I hear you though, trying not to read into things but keeping note of them so you know after testing what is normal and what is not.
Travelmumma: HOORAY! I was very excited to read about your news this morning! Congratulations!
Yay Travelmumma! Congrats!
Well, I'm 10 DPO today, and this morning Fertility Friend gave me a, "Possibly Triphasic" thing. I wish I hadn't seen that, because now I'm actually getting my hopes up when I know that people get triphasic charts and are NOT pregnant. I've had some light cramping the last couple of days, but I never really trust symptoms anymore. Anyone here have FF actually tell you it thinks you might be triphasic (not just that you think your chart looked that way), and then have AF come?
Sooooo at 10 dpo last night (in the middle of the night) I tests.... bfn which doesn't surprise me since my LP is 14 days. I also wonder how efficient Chinese pts are since they are so cheap and there seems to be less quality standards on everything here. Still motion sick on and off but also wondering if I picked up some sort of bug since I've also been having some stomach upset.. and I live in China where it is oh so easy to pick up stomach bugs from anywhere it seems.
That being said, I'm trying to not get excited or disapointed. I am grateful that I used up the one pregnancy test in the house so it is not calling my name every 5 minutes. Won't buy another until the weekend when AF is due.
I'm loving following everyone else along!
Darkipode, I'm very interested in your progress since we seem to be mirroring each other!
I had a little bit of spotting today... what should I think of that? I am not sure precisely what day I ovulated, all I know is that last Tuesday was my most fertile CF... had some CF on the following 2-3 days but not as fertile.
Thanks! I am just so skeptical after so long. But now I can't stop obsessing. Please tell me NOT to go near a store for a couple of days so I won't buy any tests!
*fingers crossed for you that the BFN was just too early!*
Erigeron - I get spotting many cycles before AF starts, but I also had slight spotting (it was different though) when I was pregnant with DD. It could be either one, or if you O'ed only a week ago, it could be implantation spotting!
Try to distract yourself from buying any tests! It's only a couple of days.
Me, I am in the camp that I'd rather wait until I can feel confident a negative is a negative, so I'm waiting. If, hypothetically, I did have implantation spotting yesterday, when would be a good time to test?
BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!
Just took a test at 2 in the afternoon!!! Went out, made a cup of tea, came back to check it and almost fainted!
Wrote "congrats daddy" in eye liner on my belly and went and asked DH if he could check this "rash" forme.. Then I lifted up my shirt!!!
Needless to say there was a lot of crying, jumping and screaming that followed (all in a good way of course lol)
So there will be a very extra special Christmas present here this year
CONGRATS TRAVELMUMMA!!!!!!!!! We started on this forum I think around the same time, I'm so happy you got your BFP! I pray it sticks for you!!!
I personally officially got AF I would say today, and spotting the 3 days prior. Blah. I'm out for now...till next week though, since my cycles are pretty short, I can start trying again soon. Good luck to all of you!
Ok my hubby doesn't want anyone we know know that we are trying so I am going CRAZY! My last MM was March 21 and my O was March 31 to April 6. Had sex March 31, April 2 and April 4. April 8 had a pinkish tint on tp, and on the yesterday ovaries cramped and today uteries cramped alittle. I have been queasy for a few days. My hubby said it's all in my head! Could I be I couldn't wait till Sunday to test and took one today came back neg. Grrrrrrrr
According to TCOYF, spotting for a few days before your period can be an indicator of low progesterone. Have you ever had yours tested?
Stegenrae, no I haven't had mine tested. Would I get this done at my gynocologist? I've read TCYOF and I think I remember seeing that. I think it also said that happens after you get off chemical BC. I assumed thats why I spot before AF. BUT I got off BCP last April 2011, it seems like by now I wouldn't have that problem. My GYNO said that my periods are long but said it shouldn't effect my TTCing, but she didn't say anything about low progesterone or the spotting. Do you know if there is a way I can get that higher without needing to go back to the doctor? Thanks for you advice again!
I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too. artificial hormones can inhibit your body's ability to produce adequate amounts of the natural stuff when it's time...something many docs either don't know, don't think is true, or don't think is important enough to share. :/ It sounds like it wouldn't take much to get your body back on track though. :)
I've found vitex to work pretty well for some mild hormonal issues. How long is your LP, though? (so the time btwn ovulation and actual 1st day or period--not spotting) If it's 14 days, then I wouldn't think that would be the problem...if it's fewer than 10, it's definitely an issue. the vitex may help clear any remaining issues from the oc's, though, too.
I think my LP's are good, this is the first month I've been temping for the full cycle (until I just got AF yesterday). See my chart below. What does OC's mean? I think I O a lot sooner than most and sooner than the myth that "all women ovulate around day 14". I'm hoping thats why I have no BFP so far, I've been missing the O! Charting has definitely helped and I THINK my chart looks pretty normal and like I am ovulating, right?
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b78a9/">My Ovulation Chart</a>
I went to the doctor's yesterday to rule out some kind of infection / parasite since I've had nausea and diarrhoea for 4 days now. I was 12 dpo and they gave me a pregnancy test (urine) and it was a bfn... so feeling kinda down and starting to feel like it's not going to happen but I'm in the home stretch... 13 dpo and I'm expecting af tomorrow (usually morning) so I will know soon enough. The docs didn't want to do any future testing until they know if I'm preggo or not because that will affect what medications / etc they might give me for a possible infection. I've never heard of upset stomach and diarrhoea being a pregnancy symptom so :P
I at least had some fun with the Chinese doctors. The fact an unmarried, young chick was in their office announcing how much unprotected sex she's had in the past month was a little much for them.
well congrats to the bfp and I am waiting and watching for some more of you gals to be announcing soon!
- April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?)
- › Gender Disappointment / Expectation? 21 minutes ago
- › Blog post & link to new group 21 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 23 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 39 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 54 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 57 minutes ago
- › New mum from Australia 57 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 57 minutes ago
- › How to get scammed money back with the universal laws? 1 hour ago
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11