Rite Aid has E.P.T test buy 1 get 1 free.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 3/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?) - Page 5post #81 of 1454/12/12 at 7:31pmpost #82 of 1454/13/12 at 5:40am
My milk supply has taken a dive this week, particularly on the left side. I don't know if it's because I'm sick, because I'm cycling again, because I actually am pregnant, or ??? and it's stressing me out. I caved and bought a three-pack of tests and got a BFN this morning. Will test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up. Blah.post #83 of 1454/13/12 at 12:39pm
Well, my prognosis is looking bleaker...
POAS yesterday morning 10DPO and got BFN. Was hoping to see something since that was the last day of my vacation with mom and wanted to be able to tell her. Too early to tell of course but BBs started getting heavier and that's usually a sign of AF coming in a week or so. Bleh!post #84 of 1454/13/12 at 3:52pm
Don't loose hope yet 10 dpo is very early.
I am at 14 dpo... woot, made it (the wait at least). But I'm having definite af symptoms (and still pukey... ugh) so for the last two days I've kinda just accepted that it's probably not going to happen, esp after a negative test on dpo 12. I will test tomorrow if she hasn't shown up... it would be a cruel joke to make my lp longer than normal for THIS cycle when it never has happened before since charting :P ha ha.
who's still in the running? would love to hear how others are doingpost #85 of 1454/13/12 at 4:12pmpost #86 of 1454/14/12 at 6:43am
Alright, now I'm determined not to test again till next week if AF hasn't shown by Thursday which would make this a 40 day cycle! I've had long ones before so it's not unusual. The only complete chart I had before this cycle showed an 8 day LP so I'm thrown off by this one... I sure wish I had found the TCOYF book earlier and could've started charting years ago. The scientific side of me finds it very interesting to see all the data and try to interpret its meaning.post #87 of 1454/14/12 at 11:01ampost #88 of 1454/14/12 at 12:23pm
I was MIA for a bit, but got AF a few weeks ago :( Of course she showed the day that I bought some more tests. Oh well, hopefully I'll be using them in May.
Good news is that DH is now fine with going forward with TTC (he was wanting to wait a few months). So, temps & cm show major fertile signs with ovulation probably occurring in the next day or so. Cross you fingers for a BFP in a few weeks!
Good luck to those still waiting to test.post #89 of 1454/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #90 of 1454/14/12 at 2:09pmpost #91 of 1454/14/12 at 5:14pm
ahhhhh feeling very sad today. Need some moral support.
I am 15 dpo... this is very very unusual for me. Still no sign of AF and I've had two bfn in the last 24 hours. I am worried that I just have a delayed AF which would put my ovulation day next cycle right in the middle of a vacation where I am nowhere near my partner (if AF was on time, ovulation would be right before I left on vacation). So it's kinda a double whammy of disapointment right now, and I certainly cannot back out of vacation because my friend is coming from Canada to check out Beijing with me. I know at 15 dpo with negatives my chances are oh so slim now.. sigh. stupid cycle. I used to be a perfect 28 day cycle until I started thinking about ttc. Geez.
Here's my chart if anyone is curious: http://tcoyf.com/members/nattery/charts/7.aspxpost #92 of 1454/14/12 at 5:28pmpost #93 of 1454/14/12 at 5:50pmpost #94 of 1454/14/12 at 6:36pmpost #95 of 1454/14/12 at 6:59pmpost #96 of 1454/14/12 at 7:58pmpost #97 of 1454/15/12 at 2:33ampost #98 of 1454/15/12 at 4:44ampost #99 of 1454/15/12 at 11:35ampost #100 of 1454/15/12 at 3:38pm
Thank you! It does mean a lot to know when you're not in it alone.
Sad to report AF arrived today BUT also ovulation for next cycle is hopefully the day I leave for vacation (so I still have a little bit of time in the morning to make it work for bd ;) so I am happy about that instead of having to write off next month.
I'm still going to follow along and see what happens for everyone else. My thoughts are with you!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Starting to feel better 6 minutes ago
- › October 2014 Roll Call 7 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 18 minutes ago
- › My dad passed away and I'm not handling it well 20 minutes ago
- › Splitting Expenses and Income- SAHM married 20 years 21 minutes ago
- › April Unschooling Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Finding the right amount of structure 25 minutes ago
- › Hi everyone 33 minutes ago
- › Hello Friends :) 34 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 36 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness