Rite Aid has E.P.T test buy 1 get 1 free.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 3/12/12
Related Forum Threads
- Long LH Surge Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
April 2WW Thread! (when will you test?) - Page 5post #81 of 1454/12/12 at 7:31pmpost #82 of 1454/13/12 at 5:40am
My milk supply has taken a dive this week, particularly on the left side. I don't know if it's because I'm sick, because I'm cycling again, because I actually am pregnant, or ??? and it's stressing me out. I caved and bought a three-pack of tests and got a BFN this morning. Will test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up. Blah.post #83 of 1454/13/12 at 12:39pm
Well, my prognosis is looking bleaker...
POAS yesterday morning 10DPO and got BFN. Was hoping to see something since that was the last day of my vacation with mom and wanted to be able to tell her. Too early to tell of course but BBs started getting heavier and that's usually a sign of AF coming in a week or so. Bleh!post #84 of 1454/13/12 at 3:52pm
Don't loose hope yet 10 dpo is very early.
I am at 14 dpo... woot, made it (the wait at least). But I'm having definite af symptoms (and still pukey... ugh) so for the last two days I've kinda just accepted that it's probably not going to happen, esp after a negative test on dpo 12. I will test tomorrow if she hasn't shown up... it would be a cruel joke to make my lp longer than normal for THIS cycle when it never has happened before since charting :P ha ha.
who's still in the running? would love to hear how others are doingpost #85 of 1454/13/12 at 4:12pmpost #86 of 1454/14/12 at 6:43am
Alright, now I'm determined not to test again till next week if AF hasn't shown by Thursday which would make this a 40 day cycle! I've had long ones before so it's not unusual. The only complete chart I had before this cycle showed an 8 day LP so I'm thrown off by this one... I sure wish I had found the TCOYF book earlier and could've started charting years ago. The scientific side of me finds it very interesting to see all the data and try to interpret its meaning.post #87 of 1454/14/12 at 11:01ampost #88 of 1454/14/12 at 12:23pm
I was MIA for a bit, but got AF a few weeks ago :( Of course she showed the day that I bought some more tests. Oh well, hopefully I'll be using them in May.
Good news is that DH is now fine with going forward with TTC (he was wanting to wait a few months). So, temps & cm show major fertile signs with ovulation probably occurring in the next day or so. Cross you fingers for a BFP in a few weeks!
Good luck to those still waiting to test.post #89 of 1454/14/12 at 1:08pmpost #90 of 1454/14/12 at 2:09pmpost #91 of 1454/14/12 at 5:14pm
ahhhhh feeling very sad today. Need some moral support.
I am 15 dpo... this is very very unusual for me. Still no sign of AF and I've had two bfn in the last 24 hours. I am worried that I just have a delayed AF which would put my ovulation day next cycle right in the middle of a vacation where I am nowhere near my partner (if AF was on time, ovulation would be right before I left on vacation). So it's kinda a double whammy of disapointment right now, and I certainly cannot back out of vacation because my friend is coming from Canada to check out Beijing with me. I know at 15 dpo with negatives my chances are oh so slim now.. sigh. stupid cycle. I used to be a perfect 28 day cycle until I started thinking about ttc. Geez.
Here's my chart if anyone is curious: http://tcoyf.com/members/nattery/charts/7.aspxpost #92 of 1454/14/12 at 5:28pmpost #93 of 1454/14/12 at 5:50pmpost #94 of 1454/14/12 at 6:36pmpost #95 of 1454/14/12 at 6:59pmpost #96 of 1454/14/12 at 7:58pmpost #97 of 1454/15/12 at 2:33ampost #98 of 1454/15/12 at 4:44ampost #99 of 1454/15/12 at 11:35ampost #100 of 1454/15/12 at 3:38pm
Thank you! It does mean a lot to know when you're not in it alone.
Sad to report AF arrived today BUT also ovulation for next cycle is hopefully the day I leave for vacation (so I still have a little bit of time in the morning to make it work for bd ;) so I am happy about that instead of having to write off next month.
I'm still going to follow along and see what happens for everyone else. My thoughts are with you!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Birth bead exchange 34 seconds ago
- › Unwanted Baby Gifts 4 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 7 minutes ago
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 9 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 9 minutes ago
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 10 minutes ago
- › Craft projects for your baby 14 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Marijuana use early in pregnancy- CPS?? 19 minutes ago
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 20 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Melanie Mayo
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher