So to get me through this challenging first trimester, greenmamato2 wisely suggested thinking about all the things I love about being pregnant and having a new baby. Anyone else want to join in?
- Allowing myself to rest, take naps, and ignore my house since it's best for me and the baby.
- Feeling that sweet babe moving in me for months.
- Seeing a healthy and vibrant child on the 20 week ultrasound and finally allowing myself to really love and trust my new baby.
- Driving in my car with my hand on my tummy.
- Finally pushing that baby out at the end of labor, the blissful release of pain, and crying when I see my beautiful child for the first time.
Oh wow, now I'm tearing up!
Hope this helps some other hormonal and puking mamas make it through the 1st trimester!