We just moved to Boise ID and I don't know anything about the vaccine policies here! Does anyone live in ID and not vax? If so I would appreciate info on what I need to do for daycare and preschool for my kids as well as any non vax friendly peds in Boise. I have slooow internet for now but will research this once my connection improves. Thanks for any links ladies!
- topicVaccinationstagged by System, 3/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Some interesting articles to be read ... for those with time. Last post on 4/17/14 at 6:27pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- LOVE........... & cholera Last post on 4/17/14 at 5:55pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Pictures Used to Warn Parents Last post on Yesterday at 2:54 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- More Ontario mandatory vaxxes Last post on 4/17/14 at 4:05pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Your Child is Vaccine Injured– Just Like Mine Last post on 4/16/14 at 5:46pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Non-Vax In Idahopost #1 of 33/20/12 at 5:07pmThread Starterpost #2 of 33/20/12 at 5:26pm
try tribal area for dr recs. looks like Idaho has a vax registry, IRIS, you can opt-out of.post #3 of 33/20/12 at 6:43pm
Idaho has a form, here.
Read it and you'll see why it would not be a good idea to sign that form. Fortunately, Idaho law does not require the use of a form.
Idaho law simply says that a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to school officials stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
The above is the exemption language for this law. http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title39/T39CH48SECT39-4801.htm which applies to children from preschool through grade 12 for both public and private schools.
Here is the law regarding vaccine requirements and exemptions for daycare.
It says a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to officials of the daycare facility stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
Edited by ma2two - 3/20/12 at 6:59pm
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › No longer nursing to sleep but I'm having second thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 3 minutes ago
- › Wednesday was stressful =( 3 minutes ago
- › share your baby name finding resources 9 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 13 minutes ago
- › Night sweats -ew 13 minutes ago
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 18 minutes ago
- › minor car accident at 14 weeks :( 21 minutes ago
- › Here comes the Sun Oct 2014! Spring pregnancy after loss thread 21 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 33 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool