We just moved to Boise ID and I don't know anything about the vaccine policies here! Does anyone live in ID and not vax? If so I would appreciate info on what I need to do for daycare and preschool for my kids as well as any non vax friendly peds in Boise. I have slooow internet for now but will research this once my connection improves. Thanks for any links ladies!
- topicVaccinationstagged by System, 3/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Chickenpox, to expose or not to expose Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Chicken Pox and Medically Fragile Last post on Today at 6:17 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- 23andme Crack down by FDA, just what we need, more regulations! Last post on 12/7/13 at 9:51am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- SIL wont let my kids see her newborn Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:57pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Requesting a tiny bit of support... or a smack on the head Last post on 12/7/13 at 10:58am in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Non-Vax In Idahopost #1 of 33/20/12 at 5:07pmThread Starterpost #2 of 33/20/12 at 5:26pm
try tribal area for dr recs. looks like Idaho has a vax registry, IRIS, you can opt-out of.post #3 of 33/20/12 at 6:43pm
Idaho has a form, here.
Read it and you'll see why it would not be a good idea to sign that form. Fortunately, Idaho law does not require the use of a form.
Idaho law simply says that a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to school officials stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
The above is the exemption language for this law. http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title39/T39CH48SECT39-4801.htm which applies to children from preschool through grade 12 for both public and private schools.
Here is the law regarding vaccine requirements and exemptions for daycare.
It says a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to officials of the daycare facility stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
Edited by ma2two - 3/20/12 at 6:59pm
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 38 seconds ago
- › Autism's Invisible Generation 49 seconds ago
- › December Chat 1 minute ago
- › Passions vs Interests... 7 minutes ago
- › "Create Your Own Holiday Cards" Giveaway 9 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Katie Couric admits disproportionate reporting on HPV vaccine 9 minutes ago
- › What is your word for nursing? 10 minutes ago
- › Releasing Placenta from Baylor MC in Frisco 10 minutes ago
- › Placenta takeover? 15 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo