We just moved to Boise ID and I don't know anything about the vaccine policies here! Does anyone live in ID and not vax? If so I would appreciate info on what I need to do for daycare and preschool for my kids as well as any non vax friendly peds in Boise. I have slooow internet for now but will research this once my connection improves. Thanks for any links ladies!
- topicVaccinationstagged by System, 3/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in the media Last post on Yesterday at 10:57 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Who is saying vaccines don't make money?? Last post on Yesterday at 6:04 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Last post on 3/13/14 at 6:23pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- "Holly's Law" Titres accepted in lieu of second MMR in NJ--BUT DID YOUR DOCTOR... Last post on 3/13/14 at 6:08pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Corporate Control of Media Last post on 3/13/14 at 1:14pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Non-Vax In Idahopost #1 of 33/20/12 at 5:07pmThread Starterpost #2 of 33/20/12 at 5:26pm
try tribal area for dr recs. looks like Idaho has a vax registry, IRIS, you can opt-out of.post #3 of 33/20/12 at 6:43pm
Idaho has a form, here.
Read it and you'll see why it would not be a good idea to sign that form. Fortunately, Idaho law does not require the use of a form.
Idaho law simply says that a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to school officials stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
The above is the exemption language for this law. http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title39/T39CH48SECT39-4801.htm which applies to children from preschool through grade 12 for both public and private schools.
Here is the law regarding vaccine requirements and exemptions for daycare.
It says a parent or guardian has to submit "a signed statement to officials of the daycare facility stating their objections on religious or other grounds."
Edited by ma2two - 3/20/12 at 6:59pm
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › General Chat 2 hours ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › when did you discover your child had an eye problem? and what was... 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Bumps downstairs.. 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Teach acceptable noise levels 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Breast pads 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Looking for sweets and cookies that are healthy and taste nice 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild