Today my friend was telling me that if your urine turns red/pink after eating beets, it means you have low stomach acid. Ds had a glass of ABC juice (apple, beets, carrots), and had RED urine a short time after.
He has a ton of food allergies, and I know his digestion doesn't work quite right and he has low liver function.
So what can I give him to help? I looked online, but pretty much everything applies more to adults, or things he cant have (keifer, yogart etc)
ETA: he is allergic to dairy, vinegar, and gets rashes on his face if he eats too much citrus. He has other allergies too, but I think those ones are most relevant