or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Spirituality › The official 2012 Treasure Map Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official 2012 Treasure Map Thread - Page 7

post #121 of 190
Thread Starter 

Hurray, Mercury is now direct (about 4 hours ago) and for anyone who has felt stuck on their map see if things flow more easier.  

For those who have not started your map, Start now!  Try to complete by April 6, Friday. 

post #122 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

Hurray, Mercury is now direct (about 4 hours ago) and for anyone who has felt stuck on their map see if things flow more easier.  

For those who have not started your map, Start now!  Try to complete by April 6, Friday. 



oh yey!! Maybe my procrastination paid off again!

post #123 of 190
I'm putting the finishing touches on mine this evening. I ended up using some great origami papers to fill in with the appropriate colors... mostly in a cheerful paisley pattern. It looks great.

joy.gif
post #124 of 190
I just finished my first map...am I too late?
post #125 of 190
We were supposed to finish last night before the full moon. Maybe Tracy can answer you.
post #126 of 190

ooooh, i just barely made it in there then. i finished mine right before dinner last night. i wasnt happy with anything the way it was, i felt stuck. then i bought a tack board and thumbtacked everything up there in a pattern that was pleasing and made sense to me. i hung it up on the wall and then made dinner. i should take a picture of it. i really like how it turned out. i think that it should be fine. i mean. we are allowed to add things during the year. so i would assume that the last touches not being finished quite on time would still be okay. i know it needs to go with the flow of astrological energy but it also needs to go with your flow and if you didnt get it done till then maybe that is how it was supposed to be for you this year. 

post #127 of 190

I completely missed it.  greensad.gif  Tracy, if you're around, is there a way or another time that I can use to make one?

post #128 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunmomma View Post

I completely missed it.  greensad.gif  Tracy, if you're around, is there a way or another time that I can use to make one?



Cajunmomma, I am pretty sure I read where Tracy wrote once (last year, maybe) that if you don't finish by full moon, better than not doing it is to do it before the Aries cycle is over, which would be another couple weeks.  I hope this is true, because I did not get mine all finished by full moon!  I am nearly done and hope to complete mine tonight, and I am thinking it will still work for me!  Since mercury just turned this week and mars is station, mine feels like it's just now getting ready to be done, iykwim.  Plus, I think the Libra (full moon) is being helpful in making my map balance!

post #129 of 190

last year i put a lot of thought into exactly what to write (i wrote and drew pictures, instead of clipping words and photos from magazines). but this year i just sorta winged it. i bought two magazines that appealed to me, cut out the images and words that appealed, bought a poster board, and placed the images, pretty much blindly, without any real thought, just where it "seemed right." then i pasted them on with glue. 

post #130 of 190

I finished the last touches of mine last night. I personally feel like the energy of the full moon was still present. These treasure maps are all about your intentions. Although the alignment of the planets/moons is key if doing it another day feels good then just put that good intention into it...I feel really good about my map and it looks beautiful up on my wall...

post #131 of 190
I originally made just one small map focused entirely on one thing that I've had in my map every year I've done it but which I hadn't gotten yet.

Then, around the third I started thinking of other things I'd like to happen and I finally did another small map on the 5th with a few other things I'd like to happen this year. Some of them are pretty dependent on the first map happening, but some are things like my kids getting along better. Although I'm wondering now if I should have been more specific since the main issue is the middle two hurting the eldest and each other.
post #132 of 190

I missed it... I'm not on here much and just started thinking about TM's today. 

Should I wait until next year or is there any earlier time to put something together?

Thanks!

post #133 of 190

My map this year despite my attempts to create a poster has ended up to be a list of handwritten intentions which I made when starting on my map.

 

Funny how maps turn out, this one is bare bones, but each time I've try to sit down and put together my cut out images, words and etc, it has not come together and has felt forced. 

 

2012 I believe will be one very interesting year!

post #134 of 190
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.shell View Post



Cajunmomma, I am pretty sure I read where Tracy wrote once (last year, maybe) that if you don't finish by full moon, better than not doing it is to do it before the Aries cycle is over, which would be another couple weeks.  I hope this is true, because I did not get mine all finished by full moon!  I am nearly done and hope to complete mine tonight, and I am thinking it will still work for me!  Since mercury just turned this week and mars is station, mine feels like it's just now getting ready to be done, iykwim.  Plus, I think the Libra (full moon) is being helpful in making my map balance!


yes, ms shell is correct, cajunmomma!   get it done now.  
 

 

post #135 of 190

I feel like my map is already starting to work in some ways, but in others the opposite is happeningdizzy.gif

 

Already I've felt really motivated to get my garden happening.I've done a whole lot of work and have put my vegetables in.That's something that has been waiting to happen for a long time. I've also felt quite motivated with eating right.

 

Can anyone tell me if they've had the thing they most want,on their map, kind of go in the opposite direction? I've really wanted a baby.I've had two miscarriages and I'm still hopeful.However,no matter what I say or do, my DH isn't wanting to. We've been talking about it and getting nowhere.I feel quite sad and it's hard to think in positive terms,as I should if I want to manifest it. I know it's early days with the map, but this is the most important thing to me.

 

Ay experience from previous year's maps?I could use some good news.smile.gif

post #136 of 190

For my map this time, I only focused on two things that I really want in my life.  It just didn't feel right to put anything else on there.  I needed my energy to be focused on these two areas, one of which has been causing me so much heartache the past few years.  I can feel things changing and it is so exciting :)

post #137 of 190

GAH... I COMPLETELY missed this this yr!!!!!!!!!... I'm SO dissapointed, I've had wonderful results the past 2 years I've done one!

 

Does any one know what THE cut off date is??    

 

ugh... so sad ;-(

post #138 of 190

I've found that my dreams have been very powerful lately.  I can feel things happening!

post #139 of 190

Well, you can always do a "vision board" and the best timing is always on a new moon. The Aries new moon is the absolute best time, but it isn't strictly the ONLY time to create a visual representation of your desires...

post #140 of 190

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumblossom View Post

I feel like my map is already starting to work in some ways, but in others the opposite is happeningdizzy.gif

 

Already I've felt really motivated to get my garden happening.I've done a whole lot of work and have put my vegetables in.That's something that has been waiting to happen for a long time. I've also felt quite motivated with eating right.

 

Can anyone tell me if they've had the thing they most want,on their map, kind of go in the opposite direction? I've really wanted a baby.I've had two miscarriages and I'm still hopeful.However,no matter what I say or do, my DH isn't wanting to. We've been talking about it and getting nowhere.I feel quite sad and it's hard to think in positive terms,as I should if I want to manifest it. I know it's early days with the map, but this is the most important thing to me.

 

Ay experience from previous year's maps?I could use some good news.smile.gif

 


Sometimes things can take a little while to happen.  I heard that it's important to not think about the hows or whys of how it will happen, just that it happens.  It's hard to wait and be patient though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Spirituality
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › Spirituality › The official 2012 Treasure Map Thread