Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
- topicFitnesstagged by System, 3/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 am in Fitness and Weight Management
- MARCH CHALLENGE!!!! 1000 Minutes of exercise... Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- 3 part question involving overall toning up during and after pregnancy, boobs, and getting my... Last post on Yesterday at 8:57 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Running toward an early spring (we hope)! The February 2014 Dingo thread Last post on 2/19/14 at 10:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Want to join me in a Couch to 5K support thread? - Page 3post #42 of 904/27/12 at 4:34pmpost #43 of 904/27/12 at 6:56pmpost #44 of 904/29/12 at 6:24pmpost #45 of 904/29/12 at 8:59pmHi!
I just read all of this thread and it Is so motivating to read about your journeys! way to go, Mamas!
I am just starting this program. Two weeks ago I did all of the first week pls w2d1 and it was great. Then I had to go out of town for a funeral and didn't do it while I was there, then I caught some flu/ cold thing and didn't feel up to running AT ALL! So, I think that I m ready to go again. Tomorrow morning I'll jump back into w2d2 and just pretend that little setback never happenned! Wish me luck!post #46 of 904/30/12 at 2:09pmpost #47 of 905/1/12 at 6:07pmWay to go, sunset dancer! We are at a pretty similar place in the program. I am not following set days either, but am also keeping it within the seven day period. I just fit it in when I can. I am for every second day.
One thing that I like about this program is that I only have to do it 3 days per week. That takes the pressure off of having to do it 5 days per week... I seem to want to do it more, knowing I have to do it less lol! Reverse psychology, I suppose...
My last run was harder than the one before, even though I was in the same week. I think that I was still under the weather... Hopefully tomorrow will be easierpost #48 of 905/2/12 at 7:53ampost #49 of 905/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #50 of 905/3/12 at 6:57pmpost #51 of 905/4/12 at 9:38ampost #52 of 905/5/12 at 7:53pmpost #53 of 905/7/12 at 12:12pmpost #54 of 905/7/12 at 5:29pmpost #55 of 905/7/12 at 7:42pmpost #56 of 905/9/12 at 4:57ampost #57 of 905/10/12 at 6:16pmpost #58 of 905/12/12 at 6:14am
I made it through Week3, Day 2 but now I am having fairly bad pain in my lower legs. It doesn't sound like the description shin splints. I am going to make a trip to a running store b/c I do know it's time for new shoes. Maybe they can give me some ideas and maybe some new shoes will help.post #59 of 905/12/12 at 9:35pm
sunsetdancer I think I was getting some bad pain around wk3 as well. I got inserts for my shoes and that helped. Also really stretching out the legs after the warm up instead of going right into the run seems to help my legs.
I finished wk7d1 today. I've still got some pain down the right calve but not as bad as it was before. I don't know why but the right side of my body always hurts more no matter what I do. Maybe I need to see a chiro.
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 3 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding and weight gain 4 minutes ago
- › Hi Ladies!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The Worst-of-Mainstream-Media Thread 20 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 21 minutes ago
- › Sassafras/Elemental Science? 22 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mama's TTC February 32 minutes ago
- › do some babies not like EC? 37 minutes ago
- › I hate worrying. 39 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 42 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher