Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
- topicFitnesstagged by System, 3/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! Last post on Yesterday at 7:02 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Keeping the Motivation Flame Bright through November Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:55pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Pilates or gym membership? Last post on 10/28/13 at 7:22pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Simple, quiet indoor exercises ideas, please! Last post on 11/1/13 at 6:30pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- NOVEMBER CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come in and post your workout!!! Track goals... Last post on 12/3/13 at 8:39am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
Want to join me in a Couch to 5K support thread? - Page 3post #42 of 904/27/12 at 4:34pmpost #43 of 904/27/12 at 6:56pmpost #44 of 904/29/12 at 6:24pmpost #45 of 904/29/12 at 8:59pmHi!
I just read all of this thread and it Is so motivating to read about your journeys! way to go, Mamas!
I am just starting this program. Two weeks ago I did all of the first week pls w2d1 and it was great. Then I had to go out of town for a funeral and didn't do it while I was there, then I caught some flu/ cold thing and didn't feel up to running AT ALL! So, I think that I m ready to go again. Tomorrow morning I'll jump back into w2d2 and just pretend that little setback never happenned! Wish me luck!post #46 of 904/30/12 at 2:09pmpost #47 of 905/1/12 at 6:07pmWay to go, sunset dancer! We are at a pretty similar place in the program. I am not following set days either, but am also keeping it within the seven day period. I just fit it in when I can. I am for every second day.
One thing that I like about this program is that I only have to do it 3 days per week. That takes the pressure off of having to do it 5 days per week... I seem to want to do it more, knowing I have to do it less lol! Reverse psychology, I suppose...
My last run was harder than the one before, even though I was in the same week. I think that I was still under the weather... Hopefully tomorrow will be easierpost #48 of 905/2/12 at 7:53ampost #49 of 905/2/12 at 5:02pmpost #50 of 905/3/12 at 6:57pmpost #51 of 905/4/12 at 9:38ampost #52 of 905/5/12 at 7:53pmpost #53 of 905/7/12 at 12:12pmpost #54 of 905/7/12 at 5:29pmpost #55 of 905/7/12 at 7:42pmpost #56 of 905/9/12 at 4:57ampost #57 of 905/10/12 at 6:16pmpost #58 of 905/12/12 at 6:14am
I made it through Week3, Day 2 but now I am having fairly bad pain in my lower legs. It doesn't sound like the description shin splints. I am going to make a trip to a running store b/c I do know it's time for new shoes. Maybe they can give me some ideas and maybe some new shoes will help.post #59 of 905/12/12 at 9:35pm
sunsetdancer I think I was getting some bad pain around wk3 as well. I got inserts for my shoes and that helped. Also really stretching out the legs after the warm up instead of going right into the run seems to help my legs.
I finished wk7d1 today. I've still got some pain down the right calve but not as bad as it was before. I don't know why but the right side of my body always hurts more no matter what I do. Maybe I need to see a chiro.
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › December chat thread! 7 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 12 minutes ago
- › What's Happening Today? 13 minutes ago
- › Would you send your 1-year-old on a vacation for a week with your... 15 minutes ago
- › Here is the purpose of human life - 18 minutes ago
- › Pediatrician in Houston - vax friendly? 20 minutes ago
- › What are your all-time favorite children's books 24 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 29 minutes ago
- › 2 year old - Obsessed with Books, but something changed... 31 minutes ago
- › Toddler not interested in Rote memorization 31 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo