Oh, dear, and I don't think I've participated in any of these so far, haha!
1. Um...I have lived my whole life in probably the same 3 hour radius of central Michigan. I grew up with two younger sisters, my parents divorced when I was thirteen and my dad and I had a rough relationship until I went to college. My mom and I have always been close, and so have my younger sister and I. I have a bachelor's in psychology, only because I got all the way to senior year until I realized that research and doing experiments really isn't my gig, and that's pretty much what you do, and I said I'd be darned if I was changing my major at that point. I took a few years off after that to marry my high school boyfriend and help put him through his bachelor's. I got my master's in 2009 in library science and last year I finally got a part time job in my local public library. I hope to go full time someday but public is where I want to stay. I had my daughter Elsa in 2010, and she, J and I live together with our two cats. I love reading, movies, tv, and video games (mostly Wii and Sims 2), though I don't seem to have much time for any of that anymore!
2. Nothing really. I just ate the leftover batter from making muffins so I'm feeling pretty full.
3. I'd get Elsa a carseat with a higher rear-facing weight limit, either a Clek Foonf or a Peg Perego Primo Viaggo convertible. A bunch of new maternity clothes, and clothes for Pork Chop and Elsa. Mostly a lot of little things I could use but don't need right this second.
4. Beef stew that my mother in law makes is my favorite. I can't seem to replicate it. I've been trying a bunch of new ones that aren't too much work. Though I'm a fan of Campbell's too.
5. I live in a split level ranch. I like the ranch style but not the split level so much. Kind of annoying to climb stairs every time you enter or leave. The best part is the attached garage. The worst is the big wall between the living room and kitchen. It makes the kitchen really tiny and puts some awkward angles in the living room. My mom (who owns the house) is looking into tearing it down to make it an island instead but I think it's load bearing so there are logistics to work out.
6. Probably indirectly. It's a Pokemon. My username is a Pokemon almost everywhere I go.