No Spend/ Budgeted Spending
Unplanned/ Un-budgeted Spending
1. what a great start to the month (heavy sarcasm) $9 @ store for bread for lunch, $6 @ Home Depot for screws to attach my hoops to the garden beds
2. So much for my preemptive No Spend day. Drove to hubby's work to drop off his cell phone (1 hr away), had a picnic lunch w/ him & the kids (brought lunch), BUT came home and 1) didn't feel like cooking and 2) hadn't planned properly and didn't take anything out for dinner. So, delivery pizza it was *sigh*
3. Finally. Didn't spend anything today, stayed at home and worked on adding hoop frames to the garden beds.
4. Had a rough day, DH stopped and picked me up ice cream.
5. $70 for Easter basket stuff.
6. $20 budgeted ice cream treat
7. did our monthly grocery shop, stayed completely in budget!!
8. Easter, didn't spend anything.
10. $22 spent @ Home Depot for potting mix, and misc supplies, budgeted. HOWEVER, the driver side window motor broke while out. Bringing the truck to the mechanic tonight.
11. $275 for the mechanic to fix the window motor and an oil change. We had $200 of it in the car repair fund, so $75 of it will need to come out of the debt snowball.
12. preemptive We need to pick up our weekly milk order and THAT'S IT!! No other errands, no opportunities for spending.