Ok, I don't want to fuel the fire...but I do see a pink line. I do....but like I said, I always see a line. It's usually not pink though. I see it and I love that the test is all taken apart! You are a poas champion!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 3/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Nursing Mama's TTC- April - Page 8post #141 of 1504/25/12 at 6:43pmpost #142 of 1504/25/12 at 7:54pmpost #143 of 1504/26/12 at 4:59ampost #144 of 1504/26/12 at 4:59am
Chloe'sMama- I definitely see a pink line too. I hope this it for you!!! I have pulled many a test apart too!LOL
Letileon- I feel your frustration. With DS my first PPAF was at 15 months, but then I didn't ovulate for 6 months, and after that 6 months with a luteal phase defect. So in essence, I wasn't able to even get pregnant until he was at least 27 months putting my kids at a minimum of 3 years apart. In the end they are 4 years, 9 months apart and it took IVF. I don't know why we had secondary infertility and I have a hard time making decisions now because one conception was very easy and the other very hard. At least I've had 3 AFs and my DD is only 15 months. I have to be honest though, I used natural progesterone cream around 12months to see if it would help bring on AF and it did and they have come at 46 days, and then 34 days so not bad. I used it as directed for 10 days and then stopped to see if I could get a withdrawal bleed. Maybe it was enough to tip my hormones but now I don't O. I had DD down to 3-4 short nurses a day but then she got an ear infection last week and now (even though she's better) it seems she wants to nurse so much more!! I don't know how I'd even go about cutting her back now (she seemed more ok with it before). I'm thinking she might be getting a tooth and I'll reevaluate in a month's time. I do have an appointment with my RE on May 1st. It'll be interesting to see what she says. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had and even called me at home several times to ensure I knew what to do re: meds! Anwyays, hugs as I know how it feels when it seems you're the only nursing mama whose body is super sensitive!
post #145 of 1504/26/12 at 9:18am
Argh! Sorry to hear that Chloe'sMama! That sucks.
2cutiestolove- That sounds like a pain in the A. I am so afraid I'm going to have trouble getting pregnant the second time. There's really no reason to think that but still. I'm sorry it's been such a rough road for you. Sometimes I feel like a few of us just need to come to terms with the fact that we have to wean to get pregnant. I'm sort of on that path right now. I have plans to wean DS in June and he turns two July 1st. But still I feel guilty that I'm weaning because I want another baby even if I am pretty done with nursing. It's just all very emotional no matter what your struggle is. Let's just hope all these lovely ladies get their BFP's in the next month or so and we can pass the Nursing Mama's thread over to some other TTCers!!post #146 of 1504/26/12 at 11:21pmpost #147 of 1504/28/12 at 1:48pmThread Starterpost #148 of 1504/29/12 at 11:42am
Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've been around here. Today is my DD's 1st birthday and I'm happy and sad, She's my fourth child. I'm 39. I don't want my baby days to be over. (We obviously still have a few left, anyway.) After the births of the 1st three I knew I wasn't "done." This time, I'm 50/50. I've dropped a lot of weight. I feel better than I have in years. I have a wonderful family. We have our hands full! Why am I still longing to TTC? We'd be happy to have another. We're not doing anything drastic to avoid it. We've always had to "try" to conceive. I'm not quite there yet.
I'm thinking more about it. I plan to hang out here for a while. Please add me to "Waiting to be ready."
The "Big 4-0" coming in January probably has something to do with this. I know 40 is not "old", and lots of you here...and everywhere...have healthy pregnancies and babies after 40. For the moment, my plan is to keep getting healthier and enjoy my family. IF the feeling of wanting another baby doesn't die down, I'll let you know and start charting again. (Currently just charting beginning of cycle, so I'm not surprised by AF.) My DD is nursing strong, but I'm having 27-28 day cycles regularly again.
Thanks for letting me join in! Good luck everyone and congrats to you who are pregnant!post #149 of 1504/30/12 at 5:28am
So, here's my situation: I'm on my 6th PP cycle. All the previous ones have had an LP between 7-11 days (usually 9), and I O'ed on CD16-20. This time around, I flew by 9DPO and 11DPO with no signs of AF. I'm not an early, obsessive tester, so I waited until 15DPO (when DH drove me to CVS to get a test :-P ) That was yesterday. It was a BFN. So, what could be going on, here at 16DP, CD33?
The only thing I can think is, maybe I didn't actually O (I'm just charting CM, not temping). I've never had an anovulatory cycle before, so, if that's the case, what do I do? Just wait it out? Any other possibilities I should be considering?post #150 of 1505/1/12 at 5:36pmThread Starter
For some reason my post from last night disappeared!
Welcome to jr's mom!
HopefulJo, do you have link to your chart?
No one offered to be thread hostess this month, so I went ahead and made the May thread. I don't mind doing it again.
See you all over there!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 53 seconds ago
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 1 minute ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 6 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 11 minutes ago
- › Denial of child's delays- neglect? 12 minutes ago
- › Corporate Control of Media 15 minutes ago
- › Mobile version troubles 15 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 15 minutes ago
- › recommendations for reusable cloth pads 17 minutes ago
- › different gender = different symptoms? 18 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo