I would wager just copy over the list of participants and charts and if you're feeling ambitious delete anyone who didn't post in the past couple of months. It might be a little fiddly to copy over all the links to the charts.
Related Forum Threads
- Waiting...again Last post on Yesterday at 10:29 pm in Family Planning
- When can I expect my fertility back? Last post on 3/13/14 at 5:59pm in Family Planning
- Anyone else have problems with Paragard IUD!? Last post on 3/14/14 at 5:56pm in Family Planning
- Is there a way to induce AF? Last post on 2/21/14 at 8:55pm in Family Planning
- self-removal of IUD question Last post on 2/13/14 at 11:36am in Family Planning
IUDs: Benefits and Risks of Using Mirena or ParaGard for Birth Control
Last edited: 9/25/13
- Family Planning: Are the Financially Stable the Only Good Parents?Last edited: 2/14/14
- Baby Fever: 5 Fun Ways to Tell Your Partner That You're Ready...Last edited: 11/13/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness April - Page 4post #61 of 685/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #62 of 685/22/12 at 5:52am
All the links and everything should stay intact if you just copy-paste the first post over to a new thread, changing the months forward. Deleting people is optional. Posting the link to the new thread here is optional but might help keep people from getting lost. Then, you'd need to add people who want to join and post the links to their charts. Feel free to ask for help if you need it.post #63 of 685/22/12 at 6:32am
Question on temps.
I'm doing Creighton, but have been having fun breastfeeding cycles, and realized a little late in this cycle that we might be playing the TTC game instead of the TTA.... we were really using it as child spacing and this was a good time as it would give us 2 years between babies.
That said- had insane fertile mucus on Thursday, 5/17, and also had done the deed in the morning before the mucus had been present. Next 2 days, temp was up from 97.2 to 97.5 (often happens before ovulation) then on Sat/Sunday it was up to 97.8 which is my up number, and stayed up for a few days (i didn't write it down, was just kinda following to see if we did end up trying) then it dropped down to 97.2 on Monday morning. This morning it was back up a bit to 96.5, but not the strong up I'm used to seeing. during that time, my intensely fertile mucus was only present for that one day, the next 2 days were lower levels of 'still fertile'. the two days before thursday were dry, but i had been having patchy mucus for a week. this is not uncommon for me, but what i saw on thursday was unquestionably fertile, and then it stopped and temps went up.
What does this mean? If my temp drops, does that affect the chance of conceiving? is it trouble if my temps are lower than usual?
Edited by HouseofPeace - 5/22/12 at 7:29ampost #64 of 685/22/12 at 7:17am
If your temp dropped after what seemed like a mucus dry-up and a temp rise, it could be your body tried to ovulate and didn't make it. Or it could be your Tuesday (?) low temp was just a fluke. I'm having a bit of trouble following your chronology here, it seems to have too many days. Today is Tuesday so I'm not sure why you're reporting a temp from "Tuesday" and then one from "today". Anyhoo, if your temps aren't up and staying up it would mean you did not yet ovulate so you can keep trying this cycle. If they are up and staying up it would mean you ovulated and are in the 2ww. I would wait and see, and go for it on any other days with fertile cm.
Me, 3 days worth of low temps (started temping on cd8) and haven't been paying too much attention to my cm though I probably should. We'll be using condoms for a little while yet anyway.post #65 of 685/22/12 at 7:28ampost #66 of 685/22/12 at 10:52ampost #67 of 685/22/12 at 10:58ampost #68 of 685/22/12 at 4:12pm
new thread is up. I guess that makes me the new thread mistress!
Hope you are doing ok, physics girl. We are thinking of you.
- Family Planning: Are the Financially Stable the Only Good Parents?
- › WISC IV scores v. Kauffman FCI 23 minutes ago
- › Has anyone had revision surgery on a perineal tear? 55 minutes ago
- › Coping with husband not wanting more children 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Devastated over husband not wanting more children. 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Midwives in CT (again...) 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What healthy meals have you eaten today? 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › organizing before baby comes... 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild