I would wager just copy over the list of participants and charts and if you're feeling ambitious delete anyone who didn't post in the past couple of months. It might be a little fiddly to copy over all the links to the charts.
Related Forum Threads
- Devastated over husband not wanting more children. Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Family Planning
- Wanting But Waiting 2014 Last post on Yesterday at 7:13 am in Family Planning
- Charting confusion, thoughts? Last post on 12/6/13 at 5:05am in Family Planning
- So there is not a baby on the way. . . Last post on 11/7/13 at 5:32pm in Family Planning
- trying to avoid for a long time Last post on 9/6/13 at 12:48pm in Family Planning
IUDs: Benefits and Risks of Using Mirena or ParaGard for Birth Control
Last edited: 9/25/13
- Baby Fever: 5 Fun Ways to Tell Your Partner That You're Ready...Last edited: 11/13/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
- Embracing The Other WomanLast edited: 6/24/13
Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness April - Page 4post #61 of 685/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #62 of 685/22/12 at 5:52am
All the links and everything should stay intact if you just copy-paste the first post over to a new thread, changing the months forward. Deleting people is optional. Posting the link to the new thread here is optional but might help keep people from getting lost. Then, you'd need to add people who want to join and post the links to their charts. Feel free to ask for help if you need it.post #63 of 685/22/12 at 6:32am
Question on temps.
I'm doing Creighton, but have been having fun breastfeeding cycles, and realized a little late in this cycle that we might be playing the TTC game instead of the TTA.... we were really using it as child spacing and this was a good time as it would give us 2 years between babies.
That said- had insane fertile mucus on Thursday, 5/17, and also had done the deed in the morning before the mucus had been present. Next 2 days, temp was up from 97.2 to 97.5 (often happens before ovulation) then on Sat/Sunday it was up to 97.8 which is my up number, and stayed up for a few days (i didn't write it down, was just kinda following to see if we did end up trying) then it dropped down to 97.2 on Monday morning. This morning it was back up a bit to 96.5, but not the strong up I'm used to seeing. during that time, my intensely fertile mucus was only present for that one day, the next 2 days were lower levels of 'still fertile'. the two days before thursday were dry, but i had been having patchy mucus for a week. this is not uncommon for me, but what i saw on thursday was unquestionably fertile, and then it stopped and temps went up.
What does this mean? If my temp drops, does that affect the chance of conceiving? is it trouble if my temps are lower than usual?
Edited by HouseofPeace - 5/22/12 at 7:29ampost #64 of 685/22/12 at 7:17am
If your temp dropped after what seemed like a mucus dry-up and a temp rise, it could be your body tried to ovulate and didn't make it. Or it could be your Tuesday (?) low temp was just a fluke. I'm having a bit of trouble following your chronology here, it seems to have too many days. Today is Tuesday so I'm not sure why you're reporting a temp from "Tuesday" and then one from "today". Anyhoo, if your temps aren't up and staying up it would mean you did not yet ovulate so you can keep trying this cycle. If they are up and staying up it would mean you ovulated and are in the 2ww. I would wait and see, and go for it on any other days with fertile cm.
Me, 3 days worth of low temps (started temping on cd8) and haven't been paying too much attention to my cm though I probably should. We'll be using condoms for a little while yet anyway.post #65 of 685/22/12 at 7:28ampost #66 of 685/22/12 at 10:52ampost #67 of 685/22/12 at 10:58ampost #68 of 685/22/12 at 4:12pm
new thread is up. I guess that makes me the new thread mistress!
Hope you are doing ok, physics girl. We are thinking of you.
- Baby Fever: 5 Fun Ways to Tell Your Partner That You're Ready...
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 4 minutes ago
- › Do you do the whole Santa Claus thing? 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 12 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 16 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 17 minutes ago
- › Healing rituals? 20 minutes ago
- › 35+ Mamas 23 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 26 minutes ago
- › December Chat 28 minutes ago
- › What do you do to tone down the commercialism of the holidays? 31 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh