or Connect
Mothering › Groups › December 2012 Due Date Club › Discussions › Weekly Belly Photos!!

Weekly Belly Photos!! - Page 10

post #181 of 354

Here I am at 20 weeks 5 days, due Dec. 24.  It's my first!

 

post #182 of 354

Amanda, you are truly beautiful! I see you are new to our group....congratulations on your first baby! belly.gif

post #183 of 354

This was last week at 22w3d....

 

Um yea, at this point it is actually starting to get comical just how far my belly is protruding out from my body. biglaugh.gif

I will be a sight to see 18 weeks from now. thumb.gif

post #184 of 354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by segolilymama View Post

I think purposeful & AlaskaAne might be the only two mamas left with boobs bigger than their bellies ;)

 

Ah, yes- my boobs are GINORMOUS!! That happens every time! I think with my first, I went up to an F, but could have got even bigger bras if I would have spent the money. I find it funny that I just weaned with DD2 and I'm pretty sure my boobs grew more afterwards without any milk!   

 

I love seeing everyone's different ways of carrying their little 19-24 weekers right now! You all are looking amazing and I cannot wait to grow large with you!! :)

post #185 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana74 View Post

This was last week at 22w3d....

 

Um yea, at this point it is actually starting to get comical just how far my belly is protruding out from my body. biglaugh.gif

I will be a sight to see 18 weeks from now. thumb.gif

although I am a larger mama than you, my belly is protruding at about the same distance as yours! I will take a pic tomorrow to post. I seriously am wondering how much further it is going to go?!!?! I was this big at 36 weeks last time and am seriously amazed and wondering what the rest of this pregnancy has ins tore for my body. 
Are you wearing a belly band or anything? Having any issues--pain in ligaments etc? I am def. noticing more ligament pangs this time around and more braxton hicks, but I think that is usual for second pregnancy. I don't wear a belly band, but bending over is already REALLY hard and getting up from sitting is difficult too. I feel like I am going to be immoblie by 40 weeks! YIKES!! DId you carry this far out with any other pregnancies?

I had a large round belly with DD, but not this far out at all! I do think I am carrying higher this time and I do think it may be a boy, but who knows.


Anyways, beautiful belly!

post #186 of 354

Here's us at 21.5 weeks (and sporting a new haircut :) )

post #187 of 354

Ahhh looking at my burgeoning belly is BANANAS mamas!!Similar to some of you all, this is how I looked when I delivered my son?!?! Guess it's time to lay off the cake bag.gif

post #188 of 354
.....

Edited by nhklh - 11/13/13 at 4:45pm
post #189 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaharrison View Post

although I am a larger mama than you, my belly is protruding at about the same distance as yours! I will take a pic tomorrow to post. I seriously am wondering how much further it is going to go?!!?! I was this big at 36 weeks last time and am seriously amazed and wondering what the rest of this pregnancy has ins tore for my body. 
Are you wearing a belly band or anything? Having any issues--pain in ligaments etc? I am def. noticing more ligament pangs this time around and more braxton hicks, but I think that is usual for second pregnancy. I don't wear a belly band, but bending over is already REALLY hard and getting up from sitting is difficult too. I feel like I am going to be immoblie by 40 weeks! YIKES!! DId you carry this far out with any other pregnancies?

I had a large round belly with DD, but not this far out at all! I do think I am carrying higher this time and I do think it may be a boy, but who knows.


Anyways, beautiful belly!

Mamaharrison, I am not wearing any kind of belly band. I started having lower back pain about a month ago where it really hurt to walk. I have been seeing the chiro for the last 3 weeks...turns out my pelvis on the left side is slipping forward and causing a lot of pain when walking. Extra stretching and the chiro seem to be helping. I told him today I would probably just continue to see him up until delivery just to make sure everything is staying aligned. My babies were always perfectly aligned and at like a 0 station before labor ever started...I would hate for this little guy to mess up my good streak! winky.gif

 

You asked "Did you carry this far out with any other pregnancies?"

 

We didn't have a digital camera when I was pg with #1 so I don't have many pictures of that pregnancy but here is a picture of 40w1d with my last pregnancy...I would say it is pretty far out there (and I ended up going another 13 days)...


post #190 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue0729 View Post

Ahhh looking at my burgeoning belly is BANANAS mamas!!Similar to some of you all, this is how I looked when I delivered my son?!?! Guess it's time to lay off the cake bag.gif

I know!! A couple weeks ago I walked up to a group of moms (who I have only met briefly before at a LLL meeting) and one mom says to me "so, you are delivering soon right?" ROTFLMAO.gif I just said "well, not that soon". I was only at the half way point!!!

post #191 of 354

19 weeks (3 days)

I don't even feel that big yet, but when people hear that I'm not quite 5 months - they're eyes widen and I've definitely already had the twins question. 

post #192 of 354

23 weeks 2 days! I can see that I grew quite a bit in the last 3 weeks ; ) It is crazy how much my belly sticks out now and I already feel like I am full of baby, which is insane since this time last pregnancy I was still barely looking pregnant. I don't know where I am going to keep this growing kid as the weeks go by, but I feel like I am going to be shockingly big come October, november, december.



 

 



OMG--this was my 21 week pic from my DDs pregnancy 3.5 years ago!! 



post #193 of 354

tropicana--yes, you definitely carry far out there ; )  
I worked for two chiros last pregnancy and was adjusted any time I wanted, which was at least weekly, and still ended up with a malpositioned baby during labor :/
I am working on that this time. I definitely have some pelvic ligament instability that is causing my uterus to pull to the right and front--I can see it in my face on photo above {its in a mirror so the right side appears to be the left, but the right side is the arm with the sleeve}--yI can clearly see the baby is laying completely on my right side and so did DD. Chiro is great for optimal foetal positioning for sure, but when you are carrying that far out a rebozo can REALLY help to get baby to drop into the pelvis, too, if need be: http://thepeacefulbirthproject.org/2012/04/mothering-the-mother-with-a-rebozo/

A
s far as I go, I did not carry this far out with DD at all. I would say that right now I am as far out as I was @ the very end with her and I think that is accurate since I didn't have any stretch marks with her and I just started to get some on the middle of my belly near my belly button this week :( So, I think this kid is taking it much further than I have been before! YIKES!! This was me @ 37ish weeks with DD!!

post #194 of 354

Here I am yesterday at 25 weeks! I am definitely beyond breast now :) This is my first baby and I think I'm carrying rather big, which is ok with me, it's kind of fun. I do have a short torso, so there's not much room in there. I wonder how big I will be at the end though. This photo taken in the bathroom at work, LOL. The lighting and mirror are better than ours at home!

 

My mom keeps making comments on how big I am and how I keep getting bigger, ugh. What's up with that? Of course I'm getting bigger, that is what I'm supposed to do! And going on and on about how big I am is a bit awkward... I just keep reminding her that the baby is measuring just perfect (ok I was 26 cm at 24 weeks, but that is still right within normal range).

 

 

 

post #195 of 354

I had THREE people ask me yesterday "Any day now, huh?" I mean really, folks... I know I'm big, but jeez! I think part of it was the dress I made & was wearing, but still, lol. The golf cart driver lady at the soccer tournament asked if I needed a ride (the sports complex is huge). She looked like she was worried I was going to have a baby between the fields lol! Trpoicana I saw your pic before reading the post - didn't realize it was from your past pg - and I thought WOW! I'm not that big at ALL! Got a good laugh for myself out of that one!

post #196 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by segolilymama View Post

I had THREE people ask me yesterday "Any day now, huh?" I mean really, folks... I know I'm big, but jeez! I think part of it was the dress I made & was wearing, but still, lol. The golf cart driver lady at the soccer tournament asked if I needed a ride (the sports complex is huge). She looked like she was worried I was going to have a baby between the fields lol! Trpoicana I saw your pic before reading the post - didn't realize it was from your past pg - and I thought WOW! I'm not that big at ALL! Got a good laugh for myself out of that one!

geez! I am kinda avoiding people who look like they may make that comment to me right now :/ I really don't wanna hear it this early though I am def. a candidate! I think my neighbors {who don't know us} are probably going to be really confused when I am STILL pregnant every month until December!! haha Sometimes I see them watch me haul stuff in and out of the car and mow the lawn and move tractor tires {for my DD playground in the backyard} and I KNOW they think I am crazy and WAY to pregnant to do that stuff {And I may be!!}.

post #197 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaharrison View Post

tropicana--yes, you definitely carry far out there ; )  
I worked for two chiros last pregnancy and was adjusted any time I wanted, which was at least weekly, and still ended up with a malpositioned baby during labor :/
I am working on that this time. I definitely have some pelvic ligament instability that is causing my uterus to pull to the right and front--I can see it in my face on photo above {its in a mirror so the right side appears to be the left, but the right side is the arm with the sleeve}--yI can clearly see the baby is laying completely on my right side and so did DD. Chiro is great for optimal foetal positioning for sure, but when you are carrying that far out a rebozo can REALLY help to get baby to drop into the pelvis, too, if need be: http://thepeacefulbirthproject.org/2012/04/mothering-the-mother-with-a-rebozo/
 

Hmmm, interesting. With my last two all I did was walk and spend a lot of time sitting on my birthing ball. I always thought the birth ball was my magic trick for getting baby down low and aligned before labor...maybe it had nothing to do with it. orngbiggrin.gif

That rebozo is an interesting idea, but it is used during labor? There is absolutely no way that shawl would even cross my mind once that first contraction hits! Nor do I think DH would exactly be a very good midhusband (this is what a call him now) in this capacity! winky.gif
Have you tried using one? I love the way they look.

post #198 of 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana74 View Post

Hmmm, interesting. With my last two all I did was walk and spend a lot of time sitting on my birthing ball. I always thought the birth ball was my magic trick for getting baby down low and aligned before labor...maybe it had nothing to do with it. orngbiggrin.gif

That rebozo is an interesting idea, but it is used during labor? There is absolutely no way that shawl would even cross my mind once that first contraction hits! Nor do I think DH would exactly be a very good midhusband (this is what a call him now) in this capacity! winky.gif
Have you tried using one? I love the way they look.

rebozo is used for help positioning baby during labor not for wearing by mama. There are videos on the link that show how to use the rebozo across the abdomen to help lift baby {especially if they are stuck or trying to navigate over the bony pelvis still} and into the birth canal. 

post #199 of 354

Here's 21 weeks! I can't believe how big my stomach is now. DH and I were laughing that I'm going to have a total basketball belly by the end of it!

 

 

 

 

post #200 of 354

              

 

Fun at 22.1 Weeks!!! In a heated pool mind you!! Such a big change from only a few weeks ago!

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2012 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › December 2012 Due Date Club › Discussions › Weekly Belly Photos!!