Hi, Jane. *chirp chirp tweet tweet*
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 4/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread Spring/Summer 2012 - Page 8post #141 of 2478/1/12 at 8:05ampost #142 of 2478/10/12 at 10:02pmpost #143 of 2478/11/12 at 8:41pmIm ok. I was hospitalized again for several days with another hemorrhage but am home now and hopefully fixed. I was referred to a different specialist, who found something, had surgery and was sent home to lie around and do nothing. No picking up babies or driving or anything for at leat six weeks, hopefully no more near death experiences, etc., and then I can hope I'm safe. Anyway, thanks for asking, it's just been hectic around here.post #144 of 2478/11/12 at 9:03pmThread Starter
Kinza - Glad to hear an update, and glad they found something... I hope this is really, truly it and you can start to recover. I can't imagine how hard this has been/continues to be for you. Hang in there!
AFM, other than being unable to sleep because of hand/wrist/arm pain/numbness/tingling, and being a complete emotional wreck at random intervals, I'm doing fine. Next mw appointment on Monday, and I'll be 40 weeks on Tuesday. I think we've actually almost got everything we need ready for the birth. Which is surely what he's been waiting for, right? Anyway, not that I'm impatient... he can stay in as long as he likes... as long as it isn't past 42 weeks. That's where I draw the line!post #145 of 2478/17/12 at 5:20pm
Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been 2 years since I had Emery!
Here she is in her birthday glory!
And we just found out that a year after my first post partum period and not really trying/not preventing... we are expecting number 2 in April!! I can't believe I'm back here, again, on our own, after my DH's infertility diagnosis. Take that urologist.
Happy to be here and hope I get to stay!
Congrats to everyone!post #146 of 2478/17/12 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #147 of 2478/18/12 at 3:31amColorbywords, yay! I hope we get to share healthy happy long pregnancies together! We're due around the sAme time. And what a little cutie! I saw the pic and thought...wait...that can't be her kid so big!
Monkey, I was just wondering if you were on your baby moon. I hope you did lose your mucus plug and you're on your way! ELV!!!post #148 of 2478/18/12 at 6:37amThread Starterpost #149 of 2478/18/12 at 7:27ampost #150 of 2478/18/12 at 12:03pmpost #151 of 2478/18/12 at 4:30pm
Hi Tear! Trust me, I can't believe she's that big either!! And I can't believe that she'll be almost 3 when the new baby would be born!! Congrats on your surprise BFP too!! I'm due in late April so we'll be a few weeks apart but I'm happy to have someone to share it with! :) I have forgotten how tormenting the first weeks are! :( My lines were super light and my DH didn't really believe it, so this morning I went and got a digital and he can't deny a big fat Pregnant LOL! Now I've just been trying to think about what ob to use because I wasn't happy with my midwives at my old ob. And then it's sit and bake a baby which is tiring and I don't have much to do ;)
Monkey, good luck!!!!post #152 of 2478/19/12 at 8:09amThread Starterpost #153 of 2478/19/12 at 12:44pmpost #154 of 2478/19/12 at 2:15pm
Hey everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I came across this thread and thought I'd share my update. I recognize some of the names in this thread. Congrats to everyone and their babies! I was around when we came up with name BSL. If I remember correctly, it was partly because at the end of every failed cycle, some of us would treat ourselves to sushi and wine, but also because we felt raw like sushi. Well after 3 years of trying, and then not trying, and then trying (with some help)...we finally have a baby on the way. This little boy is due on in two days - the 21st. And I'm definitely craving some wine and sushi :)
I'm in that place where I'm scouring the message boards for natural induction methods and trying to see if anything will work. I'm trying to be patient, but definitely ready to have him out.
And Tear - Congratulations on your pregnancy! That's super crazy and amazing after all you went through. It's so great to read about all the happy endings / beginnings to all these stories.post #155 of 2478/20/12 at 1:15ampost #156 of 2478/20/12 at 2:00am
Congratulations to Monkey! I'm so glad you have your little guy in your arms now. And congratulations to the other BSLs, some of whom I recognize, others not, who are pregnant all of a sudden. What a joy.
All fine here - three floor scooters, one sitter, one teether, no one crawling yet. All easy, laid-back babies still. I'm so enjoying my generous maternity leave, and trying to decide whether to go back to work in January or extended it until next August...I do love my job, but this is fun too.post #157 of 2478/20/12 at 2:41amCongrats monkey!
Kinza, I've been popping in and watching this thread. I'm glad to hear that you seem to be over the worst of it and you're on the road to recovery.
I'm now in my 2nd trimester (14 weeks) and still pinching myself. I'm having the worst time sleeping though! I'm dreading go back to work next week with pre-dawn wake-up calls as this baby seems to keep me up at night (even though I don't feel him or her yet). I'm wide awake at 2am and exhausted the entire day. I suspect this baby is already training me for late night feedings. Wtf!
Tear, I'm not sure if I congratulated you... You're only about 6 weeks bend me, so I'll be checking in on your updates!
Court, congrats to you, too!post #158 of 2478/20/12 at 3:23amCOURT!!! SO good to hear from you and to hear your wonderful update! Please keep us posted as your little boy makes his arrival. I'm sending you tons of easy labor vibes!!! . I'm so happy for you!!!
Monkey, congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!
Emaya I'm always amazed at how laid back you sound with three babies, mellow or not. They must have gotten in from you. :-D. Thanks for the congrats!
Isisandosiris, sorry you are having trouble sleeping. I hope that eases up soon. Tomorrow marks 10 weeks for us, so if all is well we're only bout 4 weeks behind you. Cool!post #159 of 2478/20/12 at 4:57pmpost #160 of 2478/22/12 at 8:43am
I hate the first trimester. :( With Emery I spotted from 3 weeks to 8 weeks with varying colors and amounts. This time I had no spotting until a tiny bit last night, which totally had me worried except that that's all there was... except now I keep worrying about it restarting! I wish I could go to sleep and wake up safely in the second. That is all!
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Most Annoying Songs For Kids 7 minutes ago
- › Placenta Plans? 25 minutes ago
- › It's a...... 32 minutes ago
- › Sleeping Arrangements 42 minutes ago
- › 35+ Mamas 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › What's Happening Today? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Twins 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › The scoop on midwifery in Hawaii 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Unitarian Universalist Thread or Group? 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo