Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but not new to natural parenting. I have two toddler girls both who I used Cloth diapers, Wore them, co-slept, Bf'd and all of that other fun stuff. I'm now pregnant with number three and due in Oct/Nov. I'm looking forward to getting in with a group of people that think like me. I live in the middle of the bible belt where most minds are closed and a lot of my parenting stuff is questioned. I don't even do anything crazy. Just what comes naturally to me but it's not what everyone around me does so therefore I'm odd. (in their eyes anyway.) In my eyes they put way to much work into parenting. lol. I look forward to getting familiar with this board and getting to know some people.
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 4/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
hi everyone.post #1 of 34/13/12 at 4:24pmThread Starterpost #2 of 34/14/12 at 12:32am
Mothering.com is a fantastic place.
Up the top is a "groups" tab where you will be able to find your due date club and join in with other women in similar positions!!
There are so many different forum etc to help you out with anything you can possibly think of!! I love it!
I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › spirited, angry, worried 6 yr old 2 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Need a little reassurance...and honest thoughts! 5 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Lead test- is it really needed? 13 minutes ago
- › Yeast Infection... :o 17 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 18 minutes ago
- › what is on your Christmas list? 21 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 23 minutes ago
- › nightweaning leads to increased day demands? 26 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo