Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but not new to natural parenting. I have two toddler girls both who I used Cloth diapers, Wore them, co-slept, Bf'd and all of that other fun stuff. I'm now pregnant with number three and due in Oct/Nov. I'm looking forward to getting in with a group of people that think like me. I live in the middle of the bible belt where most minds are closed and a lot of my parenting stuff is questioned. I don't even do anything crazy. Just what comes naturally to me but it's not what everyone around me does so therefore I'm odd. (in their eyes anyway.) In my eyes they put way to much work into parenting. lol. I look forward to getting familiar with this board and getting to know some people.
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 4/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:17pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
hi everyone.post #1 of 34/13/12 at 4:24pmThread Starterpost #2 of 34/14/12 at 12:32am
Mothering.com is a fantastic place.
Up the top is a "groups" tab where you will be able to find your due date club and join in with other women in similar positions!!
There are so many different forum etc to help you out with anything you can possibly think of!! I love it!
I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Ugh! Stomach virus! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Action Alert: RI proposes worst vaccine regulations ever 6 minutes ago
- › Crafting for Baby 10 minutes ago
- › Gestational diabetes test 15 minutes ago
- › Have you bought anything yet? 16 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 18 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 20 minutes ago
- › Anyone else's milk dried up? 25 minutes ago
- › Let's list good ways to keep 3-4 year-olds busy indoors! 26 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea