We're not rural but we did choose the PKU from the Ped at about a week old, if I'm remembering correctly. At the end of my pregnancy, I started to worry a little about infant morality rates for HB and decided that I would go the traditional route with pediatrician visits (not vaccines but just well-checks) so we were at the pediatrician anyway. Have you asked your family doctor if she/he will do one?
post #21 of 22
9/2/12 at 1:55pm