I have been falling deeper and deeper in love with herbs and their ability to heal the body. I have a good basic understanding of it as being a mother who has healed her kids with herbs on several occasions, but I know that there's still soooo much more to learn! I really want to learn more formally. I enjoy reading about it. Does anyone know a direction I can go in to get some online formal training for herbal healing? As it is, many friends have been coming to me with questions and I just learn and research as the need arises. Thank you for any input!!
- categoryHealth Healing
Related Forum Threads
- Fevers: Is it normal for my dd to get fevers within 3 weeks of each other? Last post on Today at 7:13 pm in Health and Healing
- Lump in groin/lymph area? Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Health and Healing
- Recurrent Corneal Erosion Last post on Today at 3:03 pm in Health and Healing
- Please help! My children stay sick!! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Health and Healing
- Thyroid infection? (subacute granulomatous thyroiditis) Last post on Yesterday at 11:07 pm in Health and Healing
Further training in herbs?
susun weed as an online forum that is available for everyone for free. it's www.healingwiseforum.com (i am a mod there, contact me via p.m. here if you wish.)
there is also www.herbmentor.com john and kimberly gallagher run it, and it is an information powerhouse.
sagemountain retreat is great, its rosemary gladstars place and they have online learning too. plus the occasional free class and tons of info. it's www.sagemountain.com
www.heartofherbs.com is a wonderful school, the day i win the lottery or have saved up enough money i will be going here. great place.
eastwest school for herbal and aromatic studies is another option.
listen i could go on and on about this. so of your options depend of if you want online classes or inperson classes. i assume online. and i assume also that you don't want to invest hundreds of dollars with out getting your feet wet first, but you know what they say about assumptions. ;)
Yes! I do want online and I would like to check some out first to see. Thank you, thank you, thank you for so many great options!!
mshiss i was JUST coming here to link her. coincidence!
rosaless de la foret does webinars along with micheal terra. www.methowvalleyherbs.blogspot.com she also does lotsa free learning stuff. and is great.
also aviva romm offered a free class of kids and outdoor herbs. http://herbwebinar.com
planetherbs.com has a free class too
herbalistpath.blogspot.com has a free class too.
seandonahue.org he does lotsa stuff too, tons of information. i took a class from him and it was very inspiring.
www.hernietteherbal.com she has an incredible site with a ton of info.
7song.com is great too.
these are the herbalist i know personally and can speak to their work. i am sure there are lots more out there.and i am sure i have missed several people.
- Further training in herbs?
- › Moving to NE Alabama and ISO Doctors 35 seconds ago
- › PVC Additives in Toys--- I Need Advice! 1 minute ago
- › Hotel Recommendation Cincinnati OH 3 minutes ago
- › Tetanis help - pic 3 minutes ago
- › BFP CD20 already nauseous :( 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts,Feelings,nervousness? 4 minutes ago
- › Really Sucky Pregnancy Dream / Nightmare 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone have experience with fragmin injections in pregnancy ? 6 minutes ago
- › Very comprehensive Vaccines Safery Info webpage (linked to many... 11 minutes ago
- › post-partum cycles 16 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11