Ok so normally I have a average 33 day cycle. I had a lot of cervical mucous from CD 29-33, but my period never came. Finally around CD 40 I spotted a lil brown and then nothing on CD41 until that night then over CD42-43 Very light pink when I wiped. Then nothing... I started cramping after my spotting like my body was wanting to have a heavier period but it just never happened. I didn't know whether to treat my spotting as a period or not.. anyway I started getting nausea, headaches, gas, breast tenderness etc.. So i took a First response and there was a faint positive. Then I took lots more home preg tests and they were negative. I took a blood test at the dr the day after my faint positive and it was an HCG of under 2. I really really felt like I was pregnant. Im so confused and now i have some cramping still and flu like symptoms. No blood though. Anyone else go through something like this? Thanks!!
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
Confused. One faint positive first response/One negative blood test. I really felt pregnant. Has...
I had 3 positive tests (one darker, then the other two getting lighter.), I took after I had some serious pregnancy symptoms. I still had not had my first PP period, so I don't know how far after ovulation it was. I had a blood test 2 days after the faint positives went away, it was less than 2 HCG. I started bleeding 3 days after the negative blood test.
I have heard that the HCG can leave your blood faster than your urine, so I think mine was a chemical pregnancy that took a few days for AF to start.
If your AF starts in a few days, I would say Chemical pregnancy, if not, see your doc. Perhaps you had an anovulatory cycle or your body ovulated on CD29?
Any way, I am sorry you are dealing with this. It is frustrating and sad.
- Confused. One faint positive first response/One negative blood test. I really felt pregnant. Has anyone gone through this?
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 28 minutes ago
- › Official bead sign up thread. :) 32 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 55 minutes ago
- › First Foods Pics Thread 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Mother's Day 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Baby Talk 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone in the centre region (nears Tours)? 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › My 3 year old is freaking me out 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › public potty-training with toddler AND newborn 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo