Oops wrong post.
Related Forum Threads
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 7post #121 of 3965/31/12 at 6:20pmpost #122 of 3966/3/12 at 1:32amThread Starter
How are we going team(s)? It's been very, very quiet here!
I have had a pretty good week, but the last couple of days have let me down. My cycle is still going, and I am having hormonal PMS overload. Some bad food decisions happened over the weekend. I'm hoping that I have offset those decisions through exercise, but tomorrow shall tell the story.
I am thinking about cutting bread back out of my diet for a little while, again. I did this for a while in the beginning, but changed it back up when I plateaued. I don't have anything against bread, per se, I just think maybe I should try and be a bit more creative!post #123 of 3966/3/12 at 3:51ampost #124 of 3966/3/12 at 12:04pmpost #125 of 3966/3/12 at 12:50pm
I'm posting my weight from Saturday 235.5 because we are out of town and I do not have access to a scale. We will be back for next Monday's weigh-in. I am hoping the hiking and swimming will offset the eating out and 'car snacking' while traveling.
edited for spelling
Edited by dbsam - 6/4/12 at 5:08pmpost #126 of 3966/3/12 at 1:49pm
Gah! What a day. What a week! AF finally showed up (I was getting worried!). Explains my non-negotiable cravings for sweet and salty this last week. Ate horribly yesterday. Not doing fabulous today but have offset the calories with a 4.25 mile run, some pushups, situps and tricep dips. Would love to go for another run this evening but don't think that will be happening. Hoping for a loss on the scale in the morning, but have I mentioned that salty sweet cravings???
I'm going to try to get myself out of bed a little earlier for the next couple weeks and squeeze in a mile before I have to be in my classroom in the mornings. Also going to try for evening walks with a couple of ladies in my neighborhood 3 evenings a week.
5 weeks until my triathlon - need to really get in the pool and swim!
post #127 of 3966/4/12 at 1:15ampost #128 of 3966/4/12 at 2:38ampost #129 of 3966/4/12 at 5:11ampost #130 of 3966/4/12 at 5:48ampost #131 of 3966/4/12 at 6:16ampost #132 of 3966/4/12 at 6:31ampost #133 of 3966/4/12 at 6:47ampost #134 of 3966/4/12 at 6:55ampost #135 of 3966/4/12 at 7:17ampost #136 of 3966/4/12 at 7:58am
140.8. looks good on paper, but i have huge fears that i'm pregnant. which wouldn't be a terrible thing, but it sure would derail the weight loss LOL. i've been pretty hungry and eating what i want. limiting the quantities, but eating whatever, whenever. like, i just had an instant pancake with syrup. i'm avoiding the sausage though. (i made my kids breakfast.)
Milkshake -- did you get your period yet??
i'm late. i don't know how late, i wasn't keeping track. but i fear i'm very late... last time i'm pretty sure i got my period was end of April.
... to be continued.post #137 of 3966/4/12 at 8:50ampost #138 of 3966/4/12 at 9:15am
Well, I blew it once I got back from my trip - it was an intense family thing and though I kept it together diet-wise while we were away, I've been treating myself waaay too much since we got back. Finally my son goes back to nursery tomorrow after the break, so my bike to school program is back on, and I now know how to do weight loss with my aging metabolism - lots of work!
I'll get back on that horse now, giddiup!
154 today. ooops.post #139 of 3966/4/12 at 10:01am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Single Mamas By Choice 20 seconds ago
- › Measles outbreak on cruise ship 1 minute ago
- › Morning Sickness Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 5 minutes ago
- › HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking... 5 minutes ago
- › Nausea 6 minutes ago
- › 100 day project 9 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone else's milk dried up? 12 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea