Oops wrong post.
Related Forum Threads
- Weight loss challenge! Last post on 4/8/14 at 6:15am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/18/14 at 12:05pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 7post #121 of 3965/31/12 at 6:20pmpost #122 of 3966/3/12 at 1:32amThread Starter
How are we going team(s)? It's been very, very quiet here!
I have had a pretty good week, but the last couple of days have let me down. My cycle is still going, and I am having hormonal PMS overload. Some bad food decisions happened over the weekend. I'm hoping that I have offset those decisions through exercise, but tomorrow shall tell the story.
I am thinking about cutting bread back out of my diet for a little while, again. I did this for a while in the beginning, but changed it back up when I plateaued. I don't have anything against bread, per se, I just think maybe I should try and be a bit more creative!post #123 of 3966/3/12 at 3:51ampost #124 of 3966/3/12 at 12:04pmpost #125 of 3966/3/12 at 12:50pm
I'm posting my weight from Saturday 235.5 because we are out of town and I do not have access to a scale. We will be back for next Monday's weigh-in. I am hoping the hiking and swimming will offset the eating out and 'car snacking' while traveling.
edited for spelling
Edited by dbsam - 6/4/12 at 5:08pmpost #126 of 3966/3/12 at 1:49pm
Gah! What a day. What a week! AF finally showed up (I was getting worried!). Explains my non-negotiable cravings for sweet and salty this last week. Ate horribly yesterday. Not doing fabulous today but have offset the calories with a 4.25 mile run, some pushups, situps and tricep dips. Would love to go for another run this evening but don't think that will be happening. Hoping for a loss on the scale in the morning, but have I mentioned that salty sweet cravings???
I'm going to try to get myself out of bed a little earlier for the next couple weeks and squeeze in a mile before I have to be in my classroom in the mornings. Also going to try for evening walks with a couple of ladies in my neighborhood 3 evenings a week.
5 weeks until my triathlon - need to really get in the pool and swim!
post #127 of 3966/4/12 at 1:15ampost #128 of 3966/4/12 at 2:38ampost #129 of 3966/4/12 at 5:11ampost #130 of 3966/4/12 at 5:48ampost #131 of 3966/4/12 at 6:16ampost #132 of 3966/4/12 at 6:31ampost #133 of 3966/4/12 at 6:47ampost #134 of 3966/4/12 at 6:55ampost #135 of 3966/4/12 at 7:17ampost #136 of 3966/4/12 at 7:58am
140.8. looks good on paper, but i have huge fears that i'm pregnant. which wouldn't be a terrible thing, but it sure would derail the weight loss LOL. i've been pretty hungry and eating what i want. limiting the quantities, but eating whatever, whenever. like, i just had an instant pancake with syrup. i'm avoiding the sausage though. (i made my kids breakfast.)
Milkshake -- did you get your period yet??
i'm late. i don't know how late, i wasn't keeping track. but i fear i'm very late... last time i'm pretty sure i got my period was end of April.
... to be continued.post #137 of 3966/4/12 at 8:50ampost #138 of 3966/4/12 at 9:15am
Well, I blew it once I got back from my trip - it was an intense family thing and though I kept it together diet-wise while we were away, I've been treating myself waaay too much since we got back. Finally my son goes back to nursery tomorrow after the break, so my bike to school program is back on, and I now know how to do weight loss with my aging metabolism - lots of work!
I'll get back on that horse now, giddiup!
154 today. ooops.post #139 of 3966/4/12 at 10:01am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › The person below me..... 3 minutes ago
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 4 minutes ago
- › Five Random things..... 7 minutes ago
- › Minecraft homeschool 13 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 14 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 34 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 38 minutes ago
- › considering Catholicism but family planning confusion - thoughts? 40 minutes ago
- › HELP ME I THINK IM PREGNANT 44 minutes ago
- › does coconut oil kill sperm? 45 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo