Oops wrong post.
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 7post #121 of 3965/31/12 at 6:20pmpost #122 of 3966/3/12 at 1:32amThread Starter
How are we going team(s)? It's been very, very quiet here!
I have had a pretty good week, but the last couple of days have let me down. My cycle is still going, and I am having hormonal PMS overload. Some bad food decisions happened over the weekend. I'm hoping that I have offset those decisions through exercise, but tomorrow shall tell the story.
I am thinking about cutting bread back out of my diet for a little while, again. I did this for a while in the beginning, but changed it back up when I plateaued. I don't have anything against bread, per se, I just think maybe I should try and be a bit more creative!post #123 of 3966/3/12 at 3:51ampost #124 of 3966/3/12 at 12:04pmpost #125 of 3966/3/12 at 12:50pm
I'm posting my weight from Saturday 235.5 because we are out of town and I do not have access to a scale. We will be back for next Monday's weigh-in. I am hoping the hiking and swimming will offset the eating out and 'car snacking' while traveling.
edited for spelling
Edited by dbsam - 6/4/12 at 5:08pmpost #126 of 3966/3/12 at 1:49pm
Gah! What a day. What a week! AF finally showed up (I was getting worried!). Explains my non-negotiable cravings for sweet and salty this last week. Ate horribly yesterday. Not doing fabulous today but have offset the calories with a 4.25 mile run, some pushups, situps and tricep dips. Would love to go for another run this evening but don't think that will be happening. Hoping for a loss on the scale in the morning, but have I mentioned that salty sweet cravings???
I'm going to try to get myself out of bed a little earlier for the next couple weeks and squeeze in a mile before I have to be in my classroom in the mornings. Also going to try for evening walks with a couple of ladies in my neighborhood 3 evenings a week.
5 weeks until my triathlon - need to really get in the pool and swim!
post #127 of 3966/4/12 at 1:15ampost #128 of 3966/4/12 at 2:38ampost #129 of 3966/4/12 at 5:11ampost #130 of 3966/4/12 at 5:48ampost #131 of 3966/4/12 at 6:16ampost #132 of 3966/4/12 at 6:31ampost #133 of 3966/4/12 at 6:47ampost #134 of 3966/4/12 at 6:55ampost #135 of 3966/4/12 at 7:17ampost #136 of 3966/4/12 at 7:58am
140.8. looks good on paper, but i have huge fears that i'm pregnant. which wouldn't be a terrible thing, but it sure would derail the weight loss LOL. i've been pretty hungry and eating what i want. limiting the quantities, but eating whatever, whenever. like, i just had an instant pancake with syrup. i'm avoiding the sausage though. (i made my kids breakfast.)
Milkshake -- did you get your period yet??
i'm late. i don't know how late, i wasn't keeping track. but i fear i'm very late... last time i'm pretty sure i got my period was end of April.
... to be continued.post #137 of 3966/4/12 at 8:50ampost #138 of 3966/4/12 at 9:15am
Well, I blew it once I got back from my trip - it was an intense family thing and though I kept it together diet-wise while we were away, I've been treating myself waaay too much since we got back. Finally my son goes back to nursery tomorrow after the break, so my bike to school program is back on, and I now know how to do weight loss with my aging metabolism - lots of work!
I'll get back on that horse now, giddiup!
154 today. ooops.post #139 of 3966/4/12 at 10:01am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 34 seconds ago
- › Unwanted Baby Gifts 52 seconds ago
- › Anyone extended breastfeeding while working or in school? 2 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone having Braxton Hicks yet? 4 minutes ago
- › Mother believes her 19 yr old son died from complications of flu shot 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 10 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 13 minutes ago
- › How important is it to go to a chiro who specializes in pregnancies? 15 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 22 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Melanie Mayo
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher