Oops wrong post.
Related Forum Threads
- My skin itches when I runs Last post on 5/6/13 at 7:54am in Fitness and Weight Management
- It Works! Wraps for weight loss? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:31pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Blooming 1000 minutes Challenge for May 2013!!! Last post on Yesterday at 6:02 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- join me in losing 10 pounds in 2 months Last post on 4/29/13 at 9:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- New mommys who wanna lose weight.. you wanna check this out Last post on 5/19/13 at 9:39pm in Fitness and Weight Management
5 Elements for Healthy Living
Edited on 4/15/13
- Baby and YouEdited on 1/26/11
- MamayogaEdited on 1/2/12
- ToningEdited on 4/26/10
- For Beginner Cyclists: How to Make Family Cycling a Part of Your...Edited on 10/19/12
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 7post #121 of 3965/31/12 at 6:20pmpost #122 of 3966/3/12 at 1:32amThread Starter
How are we going team(s)? It's been very, very quiet here!
I have had a pretty good week, but the last couple of days have let me down. My cycle is still going, and I am having hormonal PMS overload. Some bad food decisions happened over the weekend. I'm hoping that I have offset those decisions through exercise, but tomorrow shall tell the story.
I am thinking about cutting bread back out of my diet for a little while, again. I did this for a while in the beginning, but changed it back up when I plateaued. I don't have anything against bread, per se, I just think maybe I should try and be a bit more creative!post #123 of 3966/3/12 at 3:51am
I have gotten a bit better this week in the exercise department. Eating - well the potato chips were calling my name and I gave in. I need to eat fruit/veggies instead but I was just craving salty.post #124 of 3966/3/12 at 12:04pm
I've been eating junk this week. A lot of emotional eating. I did go to my hockey classes and I walked the other days. Also drank lots of water. I don't know if I've lost any this past week.post #125 of 3966/3/12 at 12:50pm
I'm posting my weight from Saturday 235.5 because we are out of town and I do not have access to a scale. We will be back for next Monday's weigh-in. I am hoping the hiking and swimming will offset the eating out and 'car snacking' while traveling.
edited for spelling
Edited by dbsam - 6/4/12 at 5:08pmpost #126 of 3966/3/12 at 1:49pm
Gah! What a day. What a week! AF finally showed up (I was getting worried!). Explains my non-negotiable cravings for sweet and salty this last week. Ate horribly yesterday. Not doing fabulous today but have offset the calories with a 4.25 mile run, some pushups, situps and tricep dips. Would love to go for another run this evening but don't think that will be happening. Hoping for a loss on the scale in the morning, but have I mentioned that salty sweet cravings???
I'm going to try to get myself out of bed a little earlier for the next couple weeks and squeeze in a mile before I have to be in my classroom in the mornings. Also going to try for evening walks with a couple of ladies in my neighborhood 3 evenings a week.
5 weeks until my triathlon - need to really get in the pool and swim!
post #127 of 3966/4/12 at 1:15ampost #128 of 3966/4/12 at 2:38ampost #129 of 3966/4/12 at 5:11ampost #130 of 3966/4/12 at 5:48ampost #131 of 3966/4/12 at 6:16ampost #132 of 3966/4/12 at 6:31ampost #133 of 3966/4/12 at 6:47ampost #134 of 3966/4/12 at 6:55ampost #135 of 3966/4/12 at 7:17ampost #136 of 3966/4/12 at 7:58am
140.8. looks good on paper, but i have huge fears that i'm pregnant. which wouldn't be a terrible thing, but it sure would derail the weight loss LOL. i've been pretty hungry and eating what i want. limiting the quantities, but eating whatever, whenever. like, i just had an instant pancake with syrup. i'm avoiding the sausage though. (i made my kids breakfast.)
Milkshake -- did you get your period yet??
i'm late. i don't know how late, i wasn't keeping track. but i fear i'm very late... last time i'm pretty sure i got my period was end of April.
... to be continued.post #137 of 3966/4/12 at 8:50ampost #138 of 3966/4/12 at 9:15am
Well, I blew it once I got back from my trip - it was an intense family thing and though I kept it together diet-wise while we were away, I've been treating myself waaay too much since we got back. Finally my son goes back to nursery tomorrow after the break, so my bike to school program is back on, and I now know how to do weight loss with my aging metabolism - lots of work!
I'll get back on that horse now, giddiup!
154 today. ooops.post #139 of 3966/4/12 at 10:01am
At least I'm not gaining. I have not been eating well since Mother's Day, and even though I've been exercising consistently I'm not doing great. Dd 1 is home for the summer, so we're hitting the gym together and trying to help each other eat better.
- The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21)
- Baby and You
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 2 minutes ago
- › Affording Private School 5 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 5 minutes ago
- › personality change in 6 yo - a normal developmental thing? 11 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone thinking about diapering yet? 12 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 13 minutes ago
- › VBAC-friendly OB in Berkeley/Oakland? 13 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 14 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf