I hope you feel better soon Milk8Shake!
Related Forum Threads
- Workout DVDs for an uncoordinated, very out of shape beginner? Last post on 3/12/14 at 9:55am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Veg dieters: what does a typical day look like for you? Last post on 2/5/14 at 6:04pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Do you have a weight loss resolution? Last post on 1/17/14 at 6:34am in Fitness and Weight Management
- 1001 MINUTES CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW YEAR!!! Last post on 1/28/14 at 4:14am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 9post #161 of 3966/8/12 at 9:50ampost #162 of 3966/8/12 at 10:07am
Not as much exercise as I usually get. My ds isn't sleeping well. I'm doing the best I can. I'm switching my rink time from Thursday to Tuesday so I can be more consistent about going. After my 1 1/2 hour hockey class the night before, I'm just too tired and sore to go to the rink. I'm eating better than I did last week. Still struggling with the late night snacking though.
When I'm beyond just regular tired is when I'm looking for something to eat for quick energy. Usually something not so healthy, like sugar. Our veggie box came this morning so maybe I'll make a soup to have on hand for those times.post #163 of 3966/9/12 at 3:02pm
I have been doing some fabulous work outs this week, feeling good, seeing the numbers go down. BUT, woke up this morning feeling super wiped out and I think I am getting sick. Next week is a crazy week at work so I am taking it really easy today (and tomorrow I think) in hopes of not getting sick. Not ideal for dropping pounds but I plan to help the blue team this week!
post #164 of 3966/9/12 at 4:06pm
Hope everyone that is feeling ill gets better soon!
Workouts are going pretty good this week. Public pool is open, so I've been going with the kids (the 2 yo never stops moving!). Thursday was kettlebell class and I did part of it with a 25 lb bell, part with my usual 22 lb bell. Friday was boot camp day: lots of running and agility work. Today I did a 5K mud run (my first ever!) and had a great time. Tomorrow will be another run and/or swimming.
post #165 of 3966/9/12 at 7:27pm
I went to my hockey class this morning and added an extra 35 minutes of skating, Mostly stops and sprints. Good work out. Came home and went for a walk with my family. :) No chance to get to the rink tomorrow so I'll have to find something else to do. Maybe Kinect games with the kids. I'm hoping to see a loss on the scale on Monday.
post #166 of 3966/10/12 at 1:22amThread Starter
Wahooo.. . Finally down. Yay! 4 pounds till I hit my next goal.
In other news, starting to recover from my stupid flu. My nose, and everything in it's vicinity is peeling now, because I was blowing it so much. Very attractive.
I went to the gym today, and I have definitely lost a bit of condition, but I am still a bit tight and fluey in the chest.
Hope everyone else is doing okay as well? Looking forward to some great check ins!post #167 of 3966/10/12 at 6:38amPlugging along here. Losing slowly which is the best I can do right now with my little one nursing so much. Did a good workout Friday that kicked my butt. Oi! I have lost a lot of muscle this last pregnancy.
Dh is headed out of town for three weeks and I will make the best of it. I always lose when he is gone. With four kids to look after, there is no time to eat!post #168 of 3966/10/12 at 8:14am
didn't do so much physical activity this last week ... on the other hand also did less late night cookie snacking, so who know how it's going to turn out tomorrow morning ...
baught some sarouel type of trousersfrom a market stall, perfect color and cheap .... but one size only, i can get in ....but it doesn't look so good with all the bumps here and there ... another incentive for loosing so that I can maybe use them for training during dance class next october
.... (only 3 more classes and a 3 months summer break .... wish i was organised enough with the children to carve myself some exercise time in the privacy of my bedroom during the long school holiday ....)
post #169 of 3966/10/12 at 10:37ampost #170 of 3966/10/12 at 9:37pmpost #171 of 3966/11/12 at 3:18am
Yep, as far as I know. So it was my birthday on Saturday. To much salty food and lax exercise last week makes for a bad weigh-in - 246.2 pounds. Watching the Extreme Make Over: Weight loss edition last night about a woman who was at 355 pounds and had PCOS and got down to 148 pounds in one year of intense exercise and lifestyle changes was inspiring. Must move more.post #172 of 3966/11/12 at 3:59ampost #173 of 3966/11/12 at 4:27ampost #174 of 3966/11/12 at 5:06ampost #175 of 3966/11/12 at 5:51ampost #176 of 3966/11/12 at 6:44ampost #177 of 3966/11/12 at 6:46ampost #178 of 3966/11/12 at 6:55ampost #179 of 3966/11/12 at 7:00ampost #180 of 3966/11/12 at 7:12am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 9 minutes ago
- › How to wash children's head while he hates this to say the least? 14 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 21 minutes ago
- › Returning. 22 minutes ago
- › The 1 Year PHOTO thread 24 minutes ago
- › Spring Chat Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Great toddler toys? 31 minutes ago
- › I want to rebuild my cloth diaper stash from the ground up with... 34 minutes ago
- › Very worried by a tick bite on a 5 yo 43 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 44 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild