I hope you feel better soon Milk8Shake!
Related Forum Threads
- My skin itches when I runs Last post on 5/6/13 at 7:54am in Fitness and Weight Management
- It Works! Wraps for weight loss? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:31pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Blooming 1000 minutes Challenge for May 2013!!! Last post on Today at 6:02 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- join me in losing 10 pounds in 2 months Last post on 4/29/13 at 9:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- New mommys who wanna lose weight.. you wanna check this out Last post on 5/19/13 at 9:39pm in Fitness and Weight Management
5 Elements for Healthy Living
Edited on 4/15/13
- Baby and YouEdited on 1/26/11
- MamayogaEdited on 1/2/12
- ToningEdited on 4/26/10
- For Beginner Cyclists: How to Make Family Cycling a Part of Your...Edited on 10/19/12
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 9post #161 of 3966/8/12 at 9:50ampost #162 of 3966/8/12 at 10:07am
Not as much exercise as I usually get. My ds isn't sleeping well. I'm doing the best I can. I'm switching my rink time from Thursday to Tuesday so I can be more consistent about going. After my 1 1/2 hour hockey class the night before, I'm just too tired and sore to go to the rink. I'm eating better than I did last week. Still struggling with the late night snacking though.
When I'm beyond just regular tired is when I'm looking for something to eat for quick energy. Usually something not so healthy, like sugar. Our veggie box came this morning so maybe I'll make a soup to have on hand for those times.post #163 of 3966/9/12 at 3:02pm
I have been doing some fabulous work outs this week, feeling good, seeing the numbers go down. BUT, woke up this morning feeling super wiped out and I think I am getting sick. Next week is a crazy week at work so I am taking it really easy today (and tomorrow I think) in hopes of not getting sick. Not ideal for dropping pounds but I plan to help the blue team this week!
post #164 of 3966/9/12 at 4:06pm
Hope everyone that is feeling ill gets better soon!
Workouts are going pretty good this week. Public pool is open, so I've been going with the kids (the 2 yo never stops moving!). Thursday was kettlebell class and I did part of it with a 25 lb bell, part with my usual 22 lb bell. Friday was boot camp day: lots of running and agility work. Today I did a 5K mud run (my first ever!) and had a great time. Tomorrow will be another run and/or swimming.
post #165 of 3966/9/12 at 7:27pm
I went to my hockey class this morning and added an extra 35 minutes of skating, Mostly stops and sprints. Good work out. Came home and went for a walk with my family. :) No chance to get to the rink tomorrow so I'll have to find something else to do. Maybe Kinect games with the kids. I'm hoping to see a loss on the scale on Monday.
post #166 of 3966/10/12 at 1:22amThread Starter
Wahooo.. . Finally down. Yay! 4 pounds till I hit my next goal.
In other news, starting to recover from my stupid flu. My nose, and everything in it's vicinity is peeling now, because I was blowing it so much. Very attractive.
I went to the gym today, and I have definitely lost a bit of condition, but I am still a bit tight and fluey in the chest.
Hope everyone else is doing okay as well? Looking forward to some great check ins!post #167 of 3966/10/12 at 6:38amPlugging along here. Losing slowly which is the best I can do right now with my little one nursing so much. Did a good workout Friday that kicked my butt. Oi! I have lost a lot of muscle this last pregnancy.
Dh is headed out of town for three weeks and I will make the best of it. I always lose when he is gone. With four kids to look after, there is no time to eat!post #168 of 3966/10/12 at 8:14am
didn't do so much physical activity this last week ... on the other hand also did less late night cookie snacking, so who know how it's going to turn out tomorrow morning ...
baught some sarouel type of trousersfrom a market stall, perfect color and cheap .... but one size only, i can get in ....but it doesn't look so good with all the bumps here and there ... another incentive for loosing so that I can maybe use them for training during dance class next october
.... (only 3 more classes and a 3 months summer break .... wish i was organised enough with the children to carve myself some exercise time in the privacy of my bedroom during the long school holiday ....)
post #169 of 3966/10/12 at 10:37ampost #170 of 3966/10/12 at 9:37pmpost #171 of 3966/11/12 at 3:18am
Yep, as far as I know. So it was my birthday on Saturday. To much salty food and lax exercise last week makes for a bad weigh-in - 246.2 pounds. Watching the Extreme Make Over: Weight loss edition last night about a woman who was at 355 pounds and had PCOS and got down to 148 pounds in one year of intense exercise and lifestyle changes was inspiring. Must move more.post #172 of 3966/11/12 at 3:59ampost #173 of 3966/11/12 at 4:27ampost #174 of 3966/11/12 at 5:06ampost #175 of 3966/11/12 at 5:51ampost #176 of 3966/11/12 at 6:44am
140.8 for me, which means I've apparently gained back all the weight I've lost this challenge over the course of one weekend??? We were camping and due to smores (4) and drinks (3) around the fire, I wasn't expecting to lose, but gaining a pound a day? Really??? #@$%.post #177 of 3966/11/12 at 6:46ampost #178 of 3966/11/12 at 6:55ampost #179 of 3966/11/12 at 7:00ampost #180 of 3966/11/12 at 7:12am
142.6. haven't been trying at all, since my period is still late and i'm in this weird state of flux, with negative pregnancy tests. going to give it a bit more time and then go to the doctor for a check up...
- The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21)
- Baby and You
- › Getting Breast Fed Baby to Accept Bottle 1 minute ago
- › - test result, late period, home birth questions 1 minute ago
- › What is a Clean Penis? 3 minutes ago
- › Leave Your Kids at the Park? 3 minutes ago
- › fertility doctors for overweight women in Atlanta? 6 minutes ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 6 minutes ago
- › ~*Food Growing Mamas*~ May Thread 7 minutes ago
- › First post-birth meal or snack 9 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 9 minutes ago
- › Predictions? 12 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo