I hope you feel better soon Milk8Shake!
Related Forum Threads
- Sprinting joyfully into October - the Dingo thread Last post on 11/1/13 at 10:42am in Fitness and Weight Management
- SEPTEMBER 1000 MINUTES EXERCISE CHALLENGE! Last post on 9/30/13 at 12:43pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos Fall into September Action! Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:47am in Fitness and Weight Management
- If anyone has a Beachbody account, I need your help! Last post on 10/15/13 at 4:11am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Dingos sweating out the evil in July Last post on 8/2/13 at 9:18am in Fitness and Weight Management
One, Two, Three...Sing and Do Yoga With Me!
Last edited: 8/21/13
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-PackLast edited: 8/2/13
- Making Peace With My BodyLast edited: 6/21/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingLast edited: 4/15/13
- Baby and YouLast edited: 1/26/11
The eight week healthy weight loss challenge - version 3.0 (starting 21/05/21) - Page 9post #161 of 3966/8/12 at 9:50ampost #162 of 3966/8/12 at 10:07am
Not as much exercise as I usually get. My ds isn't sleeping well. I'm doing the best I can. I'm switching my rink time from Thursday to Tuesday so I can be more consistent about going. After my 1 1/2 hour hockey class the night before, I'm just too tired and sore to go to the rink. I'm eating better than I did last week. Still struggling with the late night snacking though.
When I'm beyond just regular tired is when I'm looking for something to eat for quick energy. Usually something not so healthy, like sugar. Our veggie box came this morning so maybe I'll make a soup to have on hand for those times.post #163 of 3966/9/12 at 3:02pm
I have been doing some fabulous work outs this week, feeling good, seeing the numbers go down. BUT, woke up this morning feeling super wiped out and I think I am getting sick. Next week is a crazy week at work so I am taking it really easy today (and tomorrow I think) in hopes of not getting sick. Not ideal for dropping pounds but I plan to help the blue team this week!
post #164 of 3966/9/12 at 4:06pm
Hope everyone that is feeling ill gets better soon!
Workouts are going pretty good this week. Public pool is open, so I've been going with the kids (the 2 yo never stops moving!). Thursday was kettlebell class and I did part of it with a 25 lb bell, part with my usual 22 lb bell. Friday was boot camp day: lots of running and agility work. Today I did a 5K mud run (my first ever!) and had a great time. Tomorrow will be another run and/or swimming.
post #165 of 3966/9/12 at 7:27pm
I went to my hockey class this morning and added an extra 35 minutes of skating, Mostly stops and sprints. Good work out. Came home and went for a walk with my family. :) No chance to get to the rink tomorrow so I'll have to find something else to do. Maybe Kinect games with the kids. I'm hoping to see a loss on the scale on Monday.
post #166 of 3966/10/12 at 1:22amThread Starter
Wahooo.. . Finally down. Yay! 4 pounds till I hit my next goal.
In other news, starting to recover from my stupid flu. My nose, and everything in it's vicinity is peeling now, because I was blowing it so much. Very attractive.
I went to the gym today, and I have definitely lost a bit of condition, but I am still a bit tight and fluey in the chest.
Hope everyone else is doing okay as well? Looking forward to some great check ins!post #167 of 3966/10/12 at 6:38amPlugging along here. Losing slowly which is the best I can do right now with my little one nursing so much. Did a good workout Friday that kicked my butt. Oi! I have lost a lot of muscle this last pregnancy.
Dh is headed out of town for three weeks and I will make the best of it. I always lose when he is gone. With four kids to look after, there is no time to eat!post #168 of 3966/10/12 at 8:14am
didn't do so much physical activity this last week ... on the other hand also did less late night cookie snacking, so who know how it's going to turn out tomorrow morning ...
baught some sarouel type of trousersfrom a market stall, perfect color and cheap .... but one size only, i can get in ....but it doesn't look so good with all the bumps here and there ... another incentive for loosing so that I can maybe use them for training during dance class next october
.... (only 3 more classes and a 3 months summer break .... wish i was organised enough with the children to carve myself some exercise time in the privacy of my bedroom during the long school holiday ....)
post #169 of 3966/10/12 at 10:37ampost #170 of 3966/10/12 at 9:37pmpost #171 of 3966/11/12 at 3:18am
Yep, as far as I know. So it was my birthday on Saturday. To much salty food and lax exercise last week makes for a bad weigh-in - 246.2 pounds. Watching the Extreme Make Over: Weight loss edition last night about a woman who was at 355 pounds and had PCOS and got down to 148 pounds in one year of intense exercise and lifestyle changes was inspiring. Must move more.post #172 of 3966/11/12 at 3:59ampost #173 of 3966/11/12 at 4:27ampost #174 of 3966/11/12 at 5:06ampost #175 of 3966/11/12 at 5:51ampost #176 of 3966/11/12 at 6:44ampost #177 of 3966/11/12 at 6:46ampost #178 of 3966/11/12 at 6:55ampost #179 of 3966/11/12 at 7:00ampost #180 of 3966/11/12 at 7:12am
- Core Strength in Pregnancy: It's Deeper Than Your Six-Pack
- › Ex bouncing in and out of sons life 53 seconds ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 1 minute ago
- › The "I Have Available" Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official 2013 Treasure Map thread 38 minutes ago
- › Academic single moms, please help me not panic. 46 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on age differences? 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo