Sudbury School of Atlanta
We are a democratically-operated, mixed ages learning community made up of individuals aged 4 - 19, staff and parents.
The Sudbury School of Atlanta is based upon a few simple principles:
- All people are curious by nature;
- The deepest learning happens when it is initiated and pursued by the learner;
- All self-chosen pursuits are valuable;
- Regardless of age, interaction between members of a community leads to growth for all;
- Trust learners with freedom and they will find their best path to learning.
SSA is based upon the educational model of the Sudbury Valley School in Sudbury, MA.
To learn more about the Sudbury School of Atlanta and when the next information session will be held, please visit: http://sudburyschoolofatlanta.org.
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/sudburyschoolofatlanta